• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
How to tell if a 'side game' is absolutely relevant to the plot:
- Does it have its own CG opening spectacular?
+ If yes, then it's super duper relevant no ifs of buts about it.
+ If no, then while it might not be moving the plot forward, it's probably filling in details you'll want to know moving forward into the games, best not to skip it anyway

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
How to tell if a 'side game' is absolutely relevant to the plot:
- Does it have it's own CG opening spectacular?
+ If yes, then it's super duper relevant no ifs of buts about it.
+ If no, then while it might not be moving the plot forward, it's probably filling in details you'll want to know moving forward into the games, best not to skip it anyway
coughCHAINOFMEMORIEScough

Other than that, yeah, that's actually a pretty good way to gauge it. o_0

mathk

Awards
As a side note, it's curious that we don't have a release date and a final price yet. There's obviously still time, but I'm guessing that means we get one final trailer.

I'm so looking forward to buy it but I really don't want to pay the price of a new game. I mean, there's a movie with 1 hour length, one remaster and a game that's one world size/length. I really wanna play it but let's not be stupid here. Ok, there's finally some new content, but it doesn't have to be full price.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm so looking forward to buy it but I really don't want to pay the price of a new game. I mean, there's a movie with 1 hour length, one remaster and a game that's one world size/length. I really wanna play it but let's not be stupid here. Ok, there's finally some new content, but it doesn't have to be full price.

Isn't every Next-Gen(/Current Gen whatev) full price anyway?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
coughCHAINOFMEMORIEScough

Other than that, yeah, that's actually a pretty good way to gauge it. o_0

Chain of Memories is... its own special case. I often wonder whether it was intended to be important or not from KH2 onwards, but it became more relevant overtime.

2.8 is SOOo important that it gets its own 60 minute CG spectacular. How can anyone not get this game, look at Aqua and her amazingness. You've got a slice of KH3 at your fingertips. I'm conflicted on the $60 price tag, but I'm conflicted for people less enthusiastic than me cause I'm gonna buy it anyway.

Haven't preordered yet though... they always like to throw in last minute collections and stuff.

h.e.hassanein

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December

So the black cloak's origin was traced all the way to chi? Guess we know we're Xehanort got the idea from

tumblr_o8ubiqH5Gb1sw7pvuo1_540.png

Hirokey123

Awards
What is that tumblr page? Wait don't answer that I just remember now that's my tumblr god I'm stupid. >_>

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I really hope with the release of 2.8 we'll get a secret message for 3.

I mean, 0.2 in and of itself is the opening of 3. I have no doubt that it'll end in some kind of cliffhanger-y fashion that will lead directly into KH3. We're more or less getting a slice of KH3 cake with 0.2. No secret message required. The whole game is the secret message.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just want to say it here before the article goes live because I'm not going to be here...

I have no idea why Square Enix would release 1280 x 720 screens from a Playstation 4 game. I have no idea why only the screen of Riku in The Grid is 1080 x 1920. I have no idea why they would release screens that are between 200kB - 1.2mB with majority being between 300-600kB

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I have no idea why Square Enix would release 1280 x 720 screens from a Playstation 4 game. I have no idea why only the screen of Riku in The Grid is 1080 x 1920. I have no idea why they would release screens that are between 200kB - 1.2mB with majority being between 300-600kB

Could it be just erroneous PR? or something related to the game's development? I ponder..

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Could it be just erroneous PR? or something related to the game's development? I ponder..

Lazy PR. I believe some KH trailers so far haven't had a true "direct-feed" video and the guy at gamersyde has said that Square simply doesn't make them available a lot of the time.

Same goes for the 1.5 CGI poster etc

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's all PR. You've seen the screenshots they release for FFXV, yeah? Absolutely insanity.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so i'm thinking tgs is when here the news for the offical relase date for 2.8 and see the offical artwork?

hlc1988

Awards
so i'm thinking tgs is when here the news for the offical relase date for 2.8 and see the offical artwork?

Hopefully! As I'd like to book my holiday leave and I can't do that without knowing an official release date for the UK! Fingers crossed we get something there which confirms the actual release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back