• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] - The 6th Apprentice and Rising Conflicts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Also a crazy thought just occurred to me but what if....Apprentice Xehanort is Luxu? Think about it AX sounds completely sincere when he said his name isn't Xehanort. What if he really isn't Xehanort but Luxu instead and he's been following the orders of his master since the beginning. That is to keep his name and identity hidden. That would explain why he stole Ansem's name! That would explain how Xemnas knew about the room of awakening! That would explain...well literally everything about Apprentice Xehanort now that I think about.

the only way i could see this working is if Luxu had initially split himself into Terra and Xehanort in order to survive the keyblade war that way when Xehanort merged with Terra, it recompleted Luxu. Otherwise, I don't see how Apprentice Xehanort could be Luxu.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
There's also been talk about seeds. What if part of Luxu's heart, or even his whole heart, has been in that keyblade since he died or whatever?

That's the only way I think he could survive. We'll have to see what happens though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
DDD

Sora:What are you saying that he knew everything that would happen?
YX:No not everything....but remember Ansem possessed Riku and saw his experiences in real time
Sora:So that could only tell him so much, how did he know I would be here today?
YX:Simple....
*BOOM*
Sora:Kairi!
*Kairi flies into Sora*
*Weird staby sound effect and Sora sinks back into sleep*

The it transitions over to the scene about how Sora had been to Traverse Town many times, again and again like deja vu. Oh...

Oh my god I think I get those scenes now. Luxu/MoM their heart became stored in Xehanort in the same way Kairi's became stored in Sora (or I guess Roxas, Xion, etc...). Not possessed but in a kind of symbiotic relationship like Sora and Kairi were. And from that he gained access to the experiences of Luxu/MoM and what did the MoM see? He's seen the future so much so he created a book containing the future. That's what the line of deja vu is suppose to mean, that Luxu/MoM already experienced this future a long time ago in fact he may of experienced the future over and over again if he could see into it whenever he wanted. But you know as we saw even if you host a heart you don't get immediate access to all their memories, Sora for all his connection and understanding only has ever felt/seen a handful of the memories of others. That would be why Xehanort didn't know everything.

Also a crazy thought just occurred to me but what if....Apprentice Xehanort is Luxu? Think about it AX sounds completely sincere when he said his name isn't Xehanort. What if he really isn't Xehanort but Luxu instead and he's been following the orders of his master since the beginning. That is to keep his name and identity hidden. That would explain why he stole Ansem's name! That would explain how Xemnas knew about the room of awakening! That would explain...well literally everything about Apprentice Xehanort now that I think about.

A very keen observation indeed, I agree with most of it.

That being said though, in order for Luxu's heart to be explicitly stored inside Xehanort it would have to be transferred to somewhere else first as the timespan between the end of the first Keyblade War (which Luxu arguably watches, although we don't know if his physical form will actually survive it) and Xehanort's birth is pretty big. Luxu's heart can only "enter" Xehanort once he physically exists, so in the time between his heart would have to be stored elsewhere, either by constantly "vessel hopping" or by having his heart stored in something that is more durable and "longer-living" than a human body, like the Goatblade for example.

So you're suggesting that when both Xehanort and Terra were "settling the property dispute" over Terra's body as stated in Blank Points and thus locked out of controlling it directly it was Luxu's heart (which is maybe with Xehanort like Eraqus is with Terra) that took "the pilot seat"?
Well, if Luxu ever reveals his face and his eyes are brown I will immediately think about that proposal of yours. ;D

It would also explain the Goat-Blade, but the question is how? Does Luxu have immortality or something?

Memories, and by extension Hearts, are confirmed to be immortal since Chain of Memories as they're practically the "essence" of a person. The body is only a "meatbag" giving them a physical presence in the world while the soul is an energy battery which allows the heart to control the said meatbag.
Ventus' damaged heart survived (and healed) inside Sora for over a decade, so it is entirely possible for Luxu's heart to endure for the possibly several generations since the first Keyblade War in X[chi] if it is not confined to a single temporary physical shell like a human body but to something more durable, an object like i.e. the Goatblade itself OR if he constantly "body surfs".
Once Xehanort somehow got into possession of the Goatblade, Luxu's heart may have been awakened and either switched from the blade into Xehanort or just holds a close connection with Xehanort's own heart, leading to the situation explained above by Hirokey.

There's also been talk about seeds. What if part of Luxu's heart, or even his whole heart, has been in that keyblade since he died or whatever?

That's the only way I think he could survive. We'll have to see what happens though.

This is what I think is the most plausible way for it to have happened. In order to survive/stay in the physical world for extended periods of time Luxu's heart would either need to constantly hop to new vessels or have a more durable "residence" that doesn't have a limited duration like a human body/meatbag.

Luxu

Awards
This is what I think is the most plausible way for it to have happened. In order to survive/stay in the physical world for extended periods of time Luxu's heart would either need to constantly hop to new vessels or have a more durable "residence" that doesn't have a limited duration like a human body/meatbag.

Arguably, the Player in KHX/UX has a much more durable body, being able to take many blows with a keyblade and survive the war. If Luxu who is about Ira's age would fall apart from a portal to the future, or from the clash of keyblade itself. So he might have time traveled and lost his body from something, or he never did make his heart live on. Maybe he gave his keyblade to someone before he died, probably to a Dandelion. Though this is really unlikely.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Plot-twist: Luxu became a Dandelion and woke up before everyone else :eek:

Or maybe he just secretly put a part of his heart inside Ephemera in order to later possess him/make him his new vessel/slave, remembering that there was a scene shown where Ephemera meets a Coaty and that was the last time the audience got to see him outside of a dream.

There are claims that Ephemera is essentially "second in command" of the Dandelions after Ava but that doesn't rule out Luxu already having "a foot in the door" so to say and by somehow being able to control/influence Ephemera to some degree he could hijack the whole Dandelion "project" once Ava is "dealt with" during the war and cannot guide them any longer.
The newest update also shows that Ava's Dandelions are not as secret as initially assumed as at least Aced and Gula know of them as well so Luxu knowing too isn't that much of a stretch.

Luxu

Awards
Or maybe he just secretly put a part of his heart inside Ephemera in order to later possess him/make him his new vessel/slave, remembering that there was a scene shown where Ephemera meets a Coaty and that was the last time the audience got to see him outside of a dream.

There are claims that Ephemera is essentially "second in command" of the Dandelions after Ava but that doesn't rule out Luxu already having "a foot in the door" so to say and by somehow being able to control/influence Ephemera to some degree he could hijack the whole Dandelion "project" once Ava is "dealt with" during the war and cannot guide them any longer.
The newest update also shows that Ava's Dandelions are not as secret as initially assumed as at least Aced and Gula know of them as well so Luxu knowing too isn't that much of a stretch.

Real interesting theory, and maybe Skuld and the Player might have to do something about Ephemera. Like unlock his heart to get Luxu's heart out but as a last ditch effort Luxu infuses his keyblade with his own heart allowing him to live on. And for some reason people decide to hang it up on a wall.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What if Luxu's name before the Master of Masters branded him likewise was Xehanort? What if Xehanort is actually an amnesiac Ephemera with Luxu's heart trying to take control, and in their feud, they locked their memories away?

Although Ephemera and Xehanort have different appearances and heigh, how old is Ephemera? Otherwise, Luxu's heart could have an effect on his appearance.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
What if Luxu is a Nobody and his first name is Luu? Coz he has a X in his name and all? I know, kinda far fetched (but the X on Sora's clothes in DDD meant something too...). But if he is a Nobody, then he doesn't have a heart to seperate right? Or maybe he is a Nobody because he seperated his heart...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What if Luxu is a Nobody and his first name is Luu? Coz he has a X in his name and all? I know, kinda far fetched (but the X on Sora's clothes in DDD meant something too...). But if he is a Nobody, then he doesn't have a heart to seperate right? Or maybe he is a Nobody because he seperated his heart...

That's interesting: he separated his heart from his body in order to attain immortality?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That's interesting: he separated his heart from his body in order to attain immortality?
Hm, given this series' track record, that could be the case. Of course, in every instance we've seen, having your heart separated from your body isn't an ideal existence. With no body, a heart's lucky if it just goes into a dormant, inactive state rather than getting swallowed by the darkness and lost forever, and there's no guarantee of waking up again. Pretty risky. Makes you wonder what his motives for basically putting himself into cryosleep would be, unless he found a method that would let his heart stay awake for all this time.

alibabaggypants

Awards
Alright so.
I know this has nothing to do with 6th apprentice theories, but while catching up in game I had a thought. For a while we've wondered what the final world in the menu of Chi was. Maybe rather than a Disney world they didn't have time for or a space just to fill out the menu, maybe that last world will be the Keyblade Graveyard? From a gameplay perspective, it'd be pretty inconvenient to lose Daybreak Town in the finale.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hm, given this series' track record, that could be the case. Of course, in every instance we've seen, having your heart separated from your body isn't an ideal existence. With no body, a heart's lucky if it just goes into a dormant, inactive state rather than getting swallowed by the darkness and lost forever, and there's no guarantee of waking up again. Pretty risky. Makes you wonder what his motives for basically putting himself into cryosleep would be, unless he found a method that would let his heart stay awake for all this time.
Well, if he is a Nobody he would also have a Heartless, and when those 2 stop to exist the heart and body reunite and he becomes whole again. Repeating this process over and over again would make him immortal. It seems like a pretty safe bet, Xehanort did it. (What if MoM is the Heartless of Luu?)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

OH MY GOD!

What if Master Xehanort discarded his body in BBS' finale in order to give Luxu's heart a body, and Xehanort invades Terra's for the sake of having one, too...?!?!?!

---

Other than that, it's obvious that the Chamber of Awakening and Land of Departure are VERY old. What if there was someone inside the CoA before Ventus? What if Xehanort, one day, ventured into this room and awakened Luxu?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
The Master can't be a heartless. Heartless only have one job, to take hearts and throw them into darkness
And letting hundreds of kids kill each other isn't throwing hearts into Darkness?

But yes, that MoM is a Heartless thought was just a random thought I had that I just blurted out.
OH MY GOD!

What if Master Xehanort discarded his body in BBS' finale in order to give Luxu's heart a body, and Xehanort invades Terra's for the sake of having one, too...?!?!?!

---

Other than that, it's obvious that the Chamber of Awakening and Land of Departure are VERY old. What if there was someone inside the CoA before Ventus? What if Xehanort, one day, ventured into this room and awakened Luxu?
Wait what? Your saying that Xehanort gave up his old man body and took over Terra to give Luxu and himself both a new body? Wouldn't that mean we should also see a old man Xehanort running along side Terranort after the events of BBS?

But the CoA was made because Aqua transformed the LoD, so Xehanort could never have ventured into the CoA because it didn't exist yet. And even if he did, he would have kept memories of that encounter, and that means he wouldn't have to search for the CoA in all those other KH games, because he would have remembered where it was. But he doesn't, so he couldn't have ventured into the CoA.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wait what? Your saying that Xehanort gave up his old man body and took over Terra to give Luxu and himself both a new body? Wouldn't that mean we should also see a old man Xehanort running along side Terranort after the events of BBS?

But the CoA was made because Aqua transformed the LoD, so Xehanort could never have ventured into the CoA because it didn't exist yet. And even if he did, he would have kept memories of that encounter, and that means he wouldn't have to search for the CoA in all those other KH games, because he would have remembered where it was. But he doesn't, so he couldn't have ventured into the CoA.

Exactly, Xehanort's old body would be free for Luxu to control, much like Sora's original body was controlled by Roxas for a year due to to Sora strictly "not needing it" thanks to Kairi's powers (him and Roxas merging was something that only became a necessity due to the memory mess created in CoM and Xion's powers worsening that mess).
Well, Nomura did speak about a fixed sentiment that remained after MX extracted his own heart (before he used it as a bullet to shoot at Terra) and he stressed it was not a Heartless.
Normally bodies vanish when the heart leaves it, Kairi and Ventus being the only shown exceptions so far, but that doesn't mean the body is completely gone and therefore Luxu could have taken control of it elsewhere.

It is even possible that Luxu in MX's old body is actually the nort that is active in the Realm of Darkness, possibly overseeing the task to mash all those hearts of destroyed worlds together in that KH Ansem SoD build throughout the months before KH 1.
Who knows, maybe this will be Aqua's final boss in 0.2? ;P
Her defeating this "nort" actually freeing the body to instigate the recompletion of MX proper during DDD.

---

Exactly, there is a logical error in the prospect as the CoA is a more recent development and we know that while Xehanort/Xemnas knew about its existence (and modeled the Chamber of Repose in Radiant Garden after it as well) he did not know how to find nor how to access it.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The Ancrene Wisse (Yes I'm aware I misspelled it in my last post) is some sort of ancient text that apparently lists the animal for Lust as a Scorpion, The Foreteller's animal themes also seem to be inspire by this. Though I supoose this deliberation was on purpose, to further emphasize Luxu as different from his peers (since he is not a Foreteller).

as for the noble part. I sorta agree, but the terms are relative and Young Xehanort relatively seems like the least evil of the bunch, more apathetic really.
It's not a goat, it's a horned lion, according to the design notes. When you see the Ultimania sketches, it becomes more clear it is a gaunt leonid face, not a hircoid face.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
DDD

Sora:What are you saying that he knew everything that would happen?
YX:No not everything....but remember Ansem possessed Riku and saw his experiences in real time
Sora:So that could only tell him so much, how did he know I would be here today?
YX:Simple....
*BOOM*
Sora:Kairi!
*Kairi flies into Sora*
*Weird staby sound effect and Sora sinks back into sleep*

The it transitions over to the scene about how Sora had been to Traverse Town many times, again and again like deja vu. Oh...
I think you're reading a bit much into that. 3D's destiny schtick seems pretty easy to explain the way Doctor Who does it in The Angels Take Manhattan -- once you've lived an event, you can't change it. By living certain events via Riku, Xehanort "fixed" them in his personal timeline, which is the timeline the narrative is choosing to follow (given that this and Doctor Who both kind of assume that there are characters whose PoV "matters", and would thus fix an event).

It's kind of a new agey misunderstanding of the observer effect and Schroedinger's Cat, along the lines of -- once you see it, it's set in stone. If Ansem hadn't possessed Riku and hadn't observed the effects, to him it would still be "possible" for those events to differ than what we ended up seeing, but because he observed them they are locked.

The Traverse Town scene is simply that...Traverse Town is where everybody goes. If you want to make sure you'll find someone at a certain time, go there. Once you reach a "version of yourself" at that point in time, you can then travel around that period in time (like Sora and Riku do, allowing them to enter the Realm of Sleep), and presumably do research and stuff to figure out where they were and where they would be. This implies that Xehanort went to the real Traverse Town at some point, and started surveilling Sora, either through simply spying, or by planting something in him like with the Recusant's Sigil -- from there, they very carefully guide him toward ending up at TWTNW in the Realm of Sleep, and once they're sure that Sora will definitely not escape their grasp, YX shows up there to "observe" Sora being captured, and make it a destined event (possibly, if they had done a worse job at manipulating Sora, he could have sidestepped TWTNW, and when YX showed up there without Sora, it would instead make it destined that they DONT capture Sora). Going out on a limb here, but presumably Young Xehanort is going to be present when the X-blade is finally constructed, and he seemed ---awfully certain--- that Sora would be in their number -- you'd presume he'd be able to sense who counts as a "version of himself" that he can use to travel through time.

In other words -- what if Sora's been designated a vessel ever since the first time he went to Traverse Town?

Basically, I don't think we need to posit some mystical power to "sharing eyes", when it can just as easily be explained as your standard pop culture version of Schroedinger's cat, just what it appears to be on the surface. I mean, it is Nomura, it's always possible he goes off on some crazy retconning tangent, but...I don't see the need to assume that's what he's doing at this point in time.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It's not a goat, it's a horned lion, according to the design notes. When you see the Ultimania sketches, it becomes more clear it is a gaunt leonid face, not a hircoid face.
That's true. I've looked at some up-close pictures of both Y. Xeha's Keyblade and the Goatblade before, and it's pretty obvious that the creature on both weapons has the head of a big cat. What's odd is the fact that these lions have freakin' huge goat horns, and the fact that the Goatblade has been confirmed to be currently wielded by Luxu. From what I've read, the animal symbolism for the 7 deadly sins is all over the place, but a fairly consistent one is that the lion is supposed to represent pride, while Lust is always represented by something else. So what's the animal of pride doing with goat horns and in the hands of the guy named after the sin of lust?

The Traverse Town scene is simply that...Traverse Town is where everybody goes. If you want to make sure you'll find someone at a certain time, go there. Once you reach a "version of yourself" at that point in time, you can then travel around that period in time (like Sora and Riku do, allowing them to enter the Realm of Sleep), and presumably do research and stuff to figure out where they were and where they would be. This implies that Xehanort went to the real Traverse Town at some point, and started surveilling Sora, either through simply spying, or by planting something in him like with the Recusant's Sigil -- from there, they very carefully guide him toward ending up at TWTNW in the Realm of Sleep, and once they're sure that Sora will definitely not escape their grasp, YX shows up there to "observe" Sora being captured, and make it a destined event (possibly, if they had done a worse job at manipulating Sora, he could have sidestepped TWTNW, and when YX showed up there without Sora, it would instead make it destined that they DONT capture Sora). Going out on a limb here, but presumably Young Xehanort is going to be present when the X-blade is finally constructed, and he seemed ---awfully certain--- that Sora would be in their number -- you'd presume he'd be able to sense who counts as a "version of himself" that he can use to travel through time.

In other words -- what if Sora's been designated a vessel ever since the first time he went to Traverse Town?
... I'm getting this weird feeling of utter confusion despite understanding what you're trying to explain. Damn time travel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back