• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I assumed before I fought her, that she was like an assassin-like character. But now, she might be trying to hide a huge scar. Or maybe the lower portion of her face is brunt or just gone.
Seeing as she can speak normal in the Back Cover trailer, I think it's safe to say the lower portion of her face is not brunt nor gone. I think worst case scenario is a scar. Something worse would have affected her ability to speak, wich she can do perfectly in the trailer.

Luxu

Awards
Seeing as she can speak normal in the Back Cover trailer, I think it's safe to say the lower portion of her face is not brunt nor gone. I think worst case scenario is a scar. Something worse would have affected her ability to speak, wich she can do perfectly in the trailer.

Not "Gone" as in the bottom of her jaw was ripped off, more like its scared beyond belief. Or maybe she is that attractive [Joking skids] Or maybe she doesn't like showing her face more than needed!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Not "Gone" as in the bottom of her jaw was ripped off, more like its scared beyond belief. Or maybe she is that attractive [Joking skids] Or maybe she doesn't like showing her face more than needed!
She still can talk like a normal person, so I guess it's just a regular big scar worst case scenario. Or yes, just because she likes it.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
She "just" has a cold..
It must be some kind of virus or a deadly disease she doesn't want to infect anyone with then.
Perhaps a face of intense creepiness.
Or, y'know, it could just be designer choice on Nomura's part. (Not that I'm not also curious.)
She seemed pretty ok in the Back Cover trailers, so I think we can safely rule out debilitating disease.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
She have no teeths because of a hit to the face from her training to be master.

I like to think she just has a cold.

She "just" has a cold..
It must be some kind of virus or a deadly disease she doesn't want to infect anyone with then.
Perhaps a face of intense creepiness.
Like I said, she can speak perfect, so all of those are ruled out. Because they would all affect her speech.
Or, y'know, it could just be designer choice on Nomura's part. (Not that I'm not also curious.)
She seemed pretty ok in the Back Cover trailers, so I think we can safely rule out debilitating disease.
Eh, it's probably true, but theorizing is fun.

Muke

whatever
Awards
this here.

by the way, i hope you don't really expect to see a woman whose lower portion of her face is brunt or 'just gone' in a disney/pegi12 game?

Karrawong

That's something I wanna know too. Why does Invi, out of all the Foretellers, cover up her entire face compared to the others just covering the upper portion?

I thought it had something to do with the snake symbolism. Snakes can be very secretive, so maybe Invi was covering up her lower portion of her face to symbolise this. I also think she is very introverted and likes to keep things/ideas to herself.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
About the update we're getting tomorrow, I've given it some thought and I think it's going to be something akin to the Master of Masters talking (or maybe even actually being revealed) and explaining how he planned everything and pulled the strings to get the X-Blade; and now, after much time, he's on the cusp of achieving his goal--then flash to something happening in the future with Sora and the Seven Lights (or maybe the new stuff coming with Player, Ephemer, Skuld, and/or Chirithy) and then "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" or "Unchained Season 2" appears on the screen.

I just think it'll be something like this, similar to Master Xehanort's "This was all my doing" scene in DDD, and also kind of like the secret ending added to the Re:Coded cinematic that deals with something touching simultaneously on both the past and future.

IDK. What do you guys think? Place your bets now. LOL.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
About the update we're getting tomorrow, I've given it some thought and I think it's going to be something akin to the Master of Masters talking (or maybe even actually being revealed) and explaining how he planned everything and pulled the strings to get the X-Blade; and now, after much time, he's on the cusp of achieving his goal--then flash to something happening in the future with Sora and the Seven Lights (or maybe the new stuff coming with Player, Ephemer, Skuld, and/or Chirithy) and then "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" or "Unchained Season 2" appears on the screen.

I just think it'll be something like this, similar to Master Xehanort's "This was all my doing" scene in DDD, and also kind of like the secret ending added to the Re:Coded cinematic that deals with something touching simultaneously on both the past and future.

IDK. What do you guys think? Place your bets now. LOL.
given the fact kingdom hearts x stroy was wrriten the same time with kh3 i owuld be surpise if we see kh3 stuff there with mix uncahied x season 2

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
To be completely honest with you guys, if you're gonna draw parallels, draw it to the fact that there are 6 Foretellers (one of which is a traitor) under a single Master (MoM), versus 6 apprentices (one of which was a traitor) under 1 master (AtW). Also note how in both cases the master went "missing", and how Luxu is pretty much also a parallel of Apprentice Xehanort at this point.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, Maleficent's text goes

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
No, I think it's a sneak preview of season 2 :D

Also possible, but it's still a little out of the ordinary, especially since it does not really delve into the actual final fate of the Foretellers at all.

Wasn't 9/1 the day everything ends in terms of service? Why/How could they then open up a new world? (Or is it all just cutscenes)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back