• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New room discovered inside KH3D!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13th Vessel

Awards
Hi there! :)
Recently I've been working with KH3D and managed to enter ALL the maps inside the game.
So I decided to record it like I did in the past when I found the castle oblivion doors room.
I found a new room which is an alternative version of the amusement park, please see it for yourself in the video below.
Enjoy!
13th Vessel~
[video=youtube;pKtccUJhccY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKtccUJhccY[/video]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
That's the earlier version of the amusement park shown in pics of Prankster's Paradise. It features the roof of the Rough House, which was taken out in the final game.

13th Vessel

Awards
Advertising a youtube account. I see what you did there.
Is there any problem with that? I mean if there is I won't put any other discovery or work here.
It took SEVERAL hours to do this last part.
I discovered a new room inside the game so the title of the post isn't a clickbait, is the truth so I don't get what is the problem.
And yes I want to advertise my YouTube account and I'm doing it with a lot of effort...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Advertising a youtube account. I see what you did there.

How else does one share footage of their discovery?

Is there any problem with that? I mean if there is I won't put any other discovery or work here.
It took SEVERAL hours to do this last part.
I discovered a new room inside the game so the title of the post isn't a clickbait, is the truth so I don't get what is the problem.
And yes I want to advertise my YouTube account and I'm doing it with a lot of effort...

Kudos to you, man. This is fantastic work! Happy to see somebody finding little secrets in KH3D.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
13th Vessel has posted a video like this before in the past, yo. Either way, neat finds. However, I'm trying to remember when we saw the Dark Meridian in 3D. Was that a scene that I forgot about?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[nitpick]Evil Grounds should be called Bald Mountain[/nitpick]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back