• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
tumblr_inline_oct85zdrYe1t61lge_540.png

[[[[[gross ugly sobbing]]]]]

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In a way, this is eerily similar to what "truly" happened in-universe with the world of x[chi]. The Keyblade War happened and the world came to an end...just like Browser chi as well.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Shiiiiiii- I fell asleep and forgot to put my alarm! I missed it ;( So much rip, didn't make pics of my acca and Album. What happend at the end? Did they do something cool? Did we get a Battle Report? Did someone record it?

cl0ckw0rkcl0wn

Thank you guys so much for all these translations and tips. i'v been following this thread for over a year, you guys are the best!

Double

So, chi is finally over and I didn't move over to unchained due to my real-life memories from when I participated in events (I'm a bit less hardcore than faemarchas I was also a beginner on that pretender event and I didn't wait on great pretenders). I plan to do some marathoning on the story in unchained in december. For now I have a last request.

After I saw the special attacks of the foretellers in the climax, I became kinda curious about their old attacks (in that story update where you fought your union master) but I'm a bit lazy to go through the old pages in this topic looking for the posts from the time. I don't even know if somone took them or not. So if someone could direct me to a video or gif of their old attacks (other than Gula), it would be much appreciated.

Nah, if I'm right and "u1" is the game's file name for Ursus players, it's still Aced that interferes.
tumblr_ocsutp4D8g1urxie2o1_540.png

I'm Ursus and I can confirm this as well (I'm slightly in awe that you can confirm stuff not from your union)

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Shiiiiiii- I fell asleep and forgot to put my alarm! I missed it ;( So much rip, didn't make pics of my acca and Album. What happend at the end? Did they do something cool? Did we get a Battle Report? Did someone record it?
You didn't miss anything cool, we were all booted out of the game with an access error (the one that redirects you to the game's home page). We didn't get the usual maintenance screen this time, too.

After I saw the special attacks of the foretellers in the climax, I became kinda curious about their old attacks (in that story update where you fought your union master) but I'm a bit lazy to go through the old pages in this topic looking for the posts from the time. I don't even know if somone took them or not. So if someone could direct me to a video or gif of their old attacks (other than Gula), it would be much appreciated.
I'm Ursus and I can confirm this as well (I'm slightly in awe that you can confirm stuff not from your union)
I'm also curious about the Foretellers' old attacks, but I haven't found any footage from non-Leopardos players. (I defeated "Invi" in three cards, so I unfortunately don't have anything for it.) Maybe someone else has footage/data rips of it?

Yeah, it was possible to look through all of the game's Union-dependent cutscene files, regardless of which one you were in. "u1" is the game's file name for Ursus cutscenes, "u2" is Anguis', etc.

Bejabbers

Awards
We didn't get the usual maintenance screen this time, too.

The one that says "genzai maintenance chuu desu" over a background of dark green KH-related symbols on black? I actually did see it. I don't remember how; I think I might have clicked "My Page" after seeing the "tadaima kaisen ga komiatte orimasu" error. Also, I don't know why I felt it was necessary to add this to the discussion.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought they all just used a standard attack.
You didn't miss anything cool, we were all booted out of the game with an access error (the one that redirects you to the game's home page). We didn't get the usual maintenance screen this time, too.
Wow, they just kick you out. That seems kinda cold. It was the last day after all, you would expect a thank you note or something...
I found a couple screenshots of "Ira", but that's not super helpful, unfortunately.
Looks like a standard attack to me.
The one that says "genzai maintenance chuu desu" over a background of dark green KH-related symbols on black? I actually did see it. I don't remember how; I think I might have clicked "My Page" after seeing the "tadaima kaisen ga komiatte orimasu" error. Also, I don't know why I felt it was necessary to add this to the discussion.
Nah man, it's helpful. Thanks.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Every foreteller that is impersonated by Ava uses a weird ghost-drive move (same as the fight against Aced later).

Nial

Awards
didn't have internet access from after the special episode until now, I also wanted to thank all the people who made it possible to enjoy this game, without the mission, materials guides and cutscenes translation it would've been a much worse experience, so thank you. And thanks to my party, you guys rock.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Turns out my postcard shipped after all! I was worried, they asked for our emails and then didn't send any emails.
I didn't rank high enough for the hologram cards or the Nomura autograph, but I'm so glad I was able to at least win a postcard \^o^/
It arrived at my contact's place (bless her) a week or two ago while she was out on a trip, I gotta thank her a million times.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Don't know how long overseas/international mailing will take, can't wait for it to arrive!

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Turns out my postcard shipped after all! I was worried, they asked for our emails and then didn't send any emails.
I didn't rank high enough for the hologram cards or the Nomura autograph, but I'm so glad I was able to at least win a postcard \^o^/
It arrived at my contact's place (bless her) a week or two ago while she was out on a trip, I gotta thank her a million times.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Don't know how long overseas/international mailing will take, can't wait for it to arrive!
;_______; Looks so nice.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nice! You got to choose the card you wanted right? And what does the Thank You note say?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So envy:mad:
But you've earned it. You were like 120th place in that week, right?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Nice! You got to choose the card you wanted right? And what does the Thank You note say?
Nah, that was only for the hologram cards, I think. The Thank You note basically says "Congratulations [for ranking in the 3rd anniversary event]!" and a "thank you" for supporting/playing chi for the past year(s).
So envy:mad:
But you've earned it. You were like 120th place in that week, right?
Yeah, I ranked around 123rd! I'm surprised I managed to pull it off, I didn't have enough Charge Munny left to get the full Kingdom Box set so I was rolling with a 390x crystal multiplier while everyone else had 430x multipliers, it was pretty tough @ @;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back