• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if they did run away?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

What would had happened then?

Who else wanted them to runaway and for Sora to never wake?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Run away? Do you mean RAX?

Why would you not want Sora to wake up again?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
They...would have lived and be hunted down by at least Riku for a life-time? Doesn't really sound like much fun to me.
I can't stand RAX so I'm pretty glad Sora woke up.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Pretty much what Muke and Voido said. They would eventually be hunted down by Riku, but I also think by the Organization, too. You've got, not one, but two Keyblade Wielders running around. That's two heart generating for the man-made KH running around. Granted, Xion would have eventually had to be eliminated by Axel and Roxas, but they could still be on the run.

But eventually Riku would have caught up on them and transferred Roxas to the Data World in the mean time Naminé finishes up with Sora.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let's imagine for a minute that Xion and Roxas did end up on the run. Xion would have just kept taking from Roxas until there was nothing left and Roxas was weak and probably mindless.

Riku would have probably turned cold and bitter, chasing Xion and Roxas down until he found them because no way would he leave them be regardless of how much he felt for them when his best friend is stuck in an endless sleep.

The Organization (and the True Organization) would have probably continued with their plans. Since we know that time travel exists, they could have pulled any Keyblade-wielding Xehanort from the past to the present to destroy the Heartless...

Nobody would remember Sora.

=D

Essentially everything would have gone to hell in a handbasket.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They may have tried to stand their ground and fight. The three of them together might have taken down Riku and the Org. members like SDG.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They may have tried to stand their ground and fight. The three of them together might have taken down Riku and the Org. members like SDG.

But Xion wouldn't have been able to stop syphoning power from Roxas so he certainly wouldn't be fit for fighting after while. That or Roxas and Xion would keep having a tug-o-war and be too weak.

Which would only leave Xion and Axel. Axel would have probably been all for hightailing it out of there to stay as far away from the Organization as possible.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
But Xion wouldn't have been able to stop syphoning power from Roxas so he certainly wouldn't be fit for fighting after while. That or Roxas and Xion would keep having a tug-o-war and be too weak.

Which would only leave Xion and Axel. Axel would have probably been all for hightailing it out of there to stay as far away from the Organization as possible.

Would also be too hard for Axel to hightail the Organization with Roxas and Xion constantly suffering those siphoning
spells. Meaning that, everywhere you try to view it, they were pretty much destined to get to where they are nowadays... :<

andreverts

Awards
I don't think that the story would have changed if they did run away. Xion and Roxas wouldn't be able to be together and keep things like they wanted for long time, sort of they couldn't both exist and live an happy life in any case. So, Xion could have decided to "sacrifice" herself just sometime later after seeing what would have happened to Roxas, or Axel could have forced her to do that - because it's obvious he cares more about Roxas; also, Riku hunting them down is another realistic possibility.

Luxu

Awards
Roxas after a time wouldn't exist because Xion would be stealing away his powers. So they wouldn't be able to as a few more days with Xion alive would have killed Roxas. And Sora wouldn't have ever been awakened (Like anyone would care since everyone forgot about him)

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
All of the bad would happen. Like the others stated above:

1. Riku hunting them down
2. Xion making Roxas even more weaker
3. Nobody remembering Sora

It's pretty much a bad idea in my opinion. No matter how sad RAX is.

I can't stand RAX so I'm pretty glad Sora woke up.

I agree.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
All of the bad would happen. Like the others stated above:

1. Riku hunting them down
2. Xion making Roxas even more weaker
3. Nobody remembering Sora

It's pretty much a bad idea in my opinion. No matter how sad RAX is.

I agree.

I guess we can pretty much summarize with your three points, and adding that their escape would only prolong all three points.

Luxu

Awards
Namine would. Riku as well. Kairi probably would have almost remembered...DiZ knew of Sora. The Org knew of Sora and didn't seem to be affected by the memory stuff.

Riku was starting to forget about him during the events of 358/2 Days. And Kairi had to be given a hint from Sora. And the Org knew, but necessary wouldn't miss him. But still it was amazing Riku managed to still remember Sora. But Namine would.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku was starting to forget about him during the events of 358/2 Days. And Kairi had to be given a hint from Sora. And the Org knew, but necessary wouldn't miss him. But still it was amazing Riku managed to still remember Sora. But Namine would.

Can you point to me when Riku was forgetting about Sora? He literally saw him every day in Diz's hideout spot.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Can you point to me when Riku was forgetting about Sora? He literally saw him every day in Diz's hideout spot.

I think Luxu's referring to this conversation between DiZ and Riku in KHII:

Diz: "Now what about you? Are the holes in your memory starting to fill in?"

Riku: "Yes, the haze is clearing."

Though tbh, I'm pretty sure that Days decanonized this.

But you know... I feel like Riku not really being effected, like (mostly) everyone else was in forgetting Sora, is a bit of a plot hole--so I think I am just going to pretend that some of his memories got a bit hazy like II said they did.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
They would only prolong the inevitable, also since we're adding opinions I love RAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back