• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxu and Master of Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
is it possible that luxu is innocent all this keyblade war mess and he just another pawn to the master of masters like how ventus was used in xehanort plan do you think luxu has a connection with ventus?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: luxu and master of masters

Why exactly would Ven be connected to Luxu?

Hirokey123

Awards

I think this trailer basically confirmed that the MoM is the real evil.

Why didn't they just work together to stop the war? Oh because apparently the MoM literally forbid them from working together.
Why didn't Luxu try to help or warn them or do anything? Because the MoM told him not to, that he had to go alone and play a different part.
Why did Ira march into the arms of the war he wanted to stop? Because the MoM shot down his hopes and insisted it was impossible.

Hell this trailer actually makes aced look sympathetic. The MoM's teachings/rules are bullcrap no wonder he turned against him and of course he didn't want to go "I will rule all alone" turns out he actually appealed to his friends to work with him but nope "that's forbidden" so he had to go it alone because his friends wouldn't listen.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Why exactly would Ven be connected to Luxu?
the way he cared about the other fortellers like how ven care about terra and aqua plus dont forgrt luxu is being in master of master plans just like how master xehanort ues ven from the begging to take down eraquas by having ven use terra to did his dirty work

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

If MoM ends up seeing everyone as tools and pawns, then he's drawing even more parallels to Xehanort.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Why didn't they just work together to stop the war? Oh because apparently the MoM literally forbid them from working together.
Why didn't Luxu try to help or warn them or do anything? Because the MoM told him not to, that he had to go alone and play a different part.
Why did Ira march into the arms of the war he wanted to stop? Because the MoM shot down his hopes and insisted it was impossible.

Hell this trailer actually makes aced look sympathetic. The MoM's teachings/rules are bullcrap no wonder he turned against him and of course he didn't want to go "I will rule all alone" turns out he actually appealed to his friends to work with him but nope "that's forbidden" so he had to go it alone because his friends wouldn't listen.

I knew that the Master of Masters was the biggest evil of all when these Unions were formed in the first place. Even the very premise of the Unions, they're separatist factions. They wear masks, masks to conceal their individuality and be boxed into nothing more than ideals. Any signs of identity out of their ascribed roles and the Master of Masters plants seeds of doubt and makes them turn against each other.

But fact of the matter is, the Master of Masters is respected by the Fortellers because he's the one that made them Fortellers and Keyblade Masters in the first place. Why go against the very person that placed you in the hierarchy that you are in? Even Aced saying "We need to defy the Masters teachings to save the world!" pretty much confirms that this Masters of Masters has intents beyond what he's currently presenting.

Michael Mario

Let's not make assumptions yet. The Master of Masters said that alliances were forbidden- not necessarily them working together. Aced suggested that he, Ava, and Gula/Ira/whoever formed an alliance that would have excluded the other two Foretellers. His intentions were pure, but that kind of alliance may very well have escalated tensions. I'm not saying he isn't shady as all diddly- he definitely is- but since when have trailers been entirely honest?

appleboy82791

Awards

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Xehanort was somehow influenced by MoM and that's how he became obsessed with bringing about a new Keyblade War.

Xehanort is of course influenced by the MoM. There's obvious connections between Luxu and Xehanort, the most notable one being their Keyblade. And don't forget that one of the anagrams of Xehanort's name (without the X) is Another. That hints at there being other incarnations of Xehanort. So basically Xehanort is influenced by the MoM because Luxu is clearly influenced by the MoM and Xehanort and Luxu are probably just different incarnations of the same person.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Xehanort is of course influenced by the MoM. There's obvious connections between Luxu and Xehanort, the most notable one being their Keyblade. And don't forget that one of the anagrams of Xehanort's name (without the X) is Another. That hints at there being other incarnations of Xehanort. So basically Xehanort is influenced by the MoM because Luxu is clearly influenced by the MoM and Xehanort and Luxu are probably just different incarnations of the same person.
actually there two anagram for xehanort one is another and the other is no heartso iti could be both or one of those two

appleboy82791

Awards

actually there two anagram for xehanort one is another and the other is no heartso iti could be both or one of those two

I know. I said "one of the anagrams". I'm aware that the other is No Heart. But that's irrelevant to the point I'm making so why would I mention it?
I'm not discounting anything related to No Heart. I'm just not talking about it. No Heart has a meaning and a significance of its own. So I'm not sure what you mean by "it could be one or both of those two".

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

The question is: why are they covering MoM's and Luxu's faces? I can understand one looking similar to Xehanort, but what about the other? Are they both similar to Xehanort? Or is the other similar to another important character...?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree. MoM is controlling both, kinda.
( I just hope this doesn't turn full Naruto Shippuden and makes Xehanort just a mindless puppet for an ancient entity. Please.)

Random thought, I didn't want to open another thread for it, do any of you recognized MoM's english voice actor? I'm really curious.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I agree. MoM is controlling both, kinda.
( I just hope this doesn't turn full Naruto Shippuden and makes Xehanort just a mindless puppet for an ancient entity. Please.)

Random thought, I didn't want to open another thread for it, do any of you recognized MoM's english voice actor? I'm really curious.

He does sound familiar, he gives off a Axel vibe to me.

I dunno. I think that after all these years, there may still be a twist regarding Xehanort's identity. But I keep wondering if Eraqus' and Xehanort's Master will become relevant.

And yes, MoM's VA does sound very familiar.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

The question is: why are they covering MoM's and Luxu's faces? I can understand one looking similar to Xehanort, but what about the other? Are they both similar to Xehanort? Or is the other similar to another important character...?

Probably because of the Forteller culture. It'd be really out of place to have the Master of Masters and Luxu show their faces when the others are covering theirs. Sure, neither of them have an animal motif, however, I think that's intentional they have the Black Coats to substitute for that...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Maybe their faces are hidden because they resemble familiar faces~

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Yep. Like Xehanort's. But would both have Xehanort's face...? And if they don't, what if one resembles Sora? We need another Sora looking character in the KHx era, haha.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I'm actually crossing my fingers in hope that exactly this isn't the case.
The last thing this series needs is more of the same faces and more appearance-clones.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I would love to have 7 new characters unattached to the current KH crew but whenever a character hides their face it seems to either be to be "enigmatic" or to hide their appearance, ala Vanitas in BBS, etc.

Also with the entire concept of KH being about connections, it seems most likely. I have a hard time believing all of their faces have been hidden for 3+ years for them to end up being totally original designs.

And with Nobodies and Replicas having "reincarnation" or "rebirth" or "alternative universe" versions of themselves really isn't so farfetched. Though, yes, it is repetitive.

However, as much as we can complain about so many copies of Sora/Kairi being in the series, admittedly they have different enough personalities for people to attach themselves to. For instance, Namine is a copy character but she's so wonderful.

Maybe it's not such a bad thing to end the saga with a similar theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back