• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That voice comparison though..
I literally put it together in 2 seconds, it's far from perfect but you get to hear both voices together and right after each other and compare them.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I literally put it together in 2 seconds, it's far from perfect but you get to hear both voices together and right after each other and compare them.
I actually meant that the video opened my eyes(/ears?). I didn't even notice that the voices are so similiar at first. Didn't even know that you did it, but whatever.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't want an entirely new thread for this thought, but I am very interested in how magic is working so far in 0.2 and I hope it carries over to Kingdom Hearts 3.

It looks to me like using spells quickly in succession can activate various things. You can activate a command style like Spell Weaver, but the recent trailer showed that Aqua could use the ability 'blizzagagun', which is 2 tiers higher than '-ga' right? (because -za is inbetween?)

The reason why I liked the Birth by Sleep deck system is because I liked all the magic and ability combinations that aren't just combos or basic elemental spells. If the system in 0.2 (and KH3) works in a way where using a combo of spells allows you to activate special other spells, then I will be so happy. (not all too different from using different combos to activate command styles, expect option and not just command styles)

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
And I thought I was the only one thinking Luxu sounded like Eraqus. :X
Pleasedontletthisaddtotherebirththeorythanksnomuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I just noticed the grainy texture on Mickey's hand. I think that's Square trying to be too realistic haha.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
And I thought I was the only one thinking Luxu sounded like Eraqus. :X
Pleasedontletthisaddtotherebirththeorythanksnomuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Buuuut...

Ira-Riku
Ava-Kairi
Aced-Terra
Invi-Aqua
Gula-Ven
Luxu-Eraqus
MoM-Xehanort

It totally works.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Buuuut...

Ira-Riku
Ava-Kairi
Aced-Terra
Invi-Aqua
Gula-Ven
Luxu-Eraqus
MoM-Xehanort

It totally works.
history is reping itself guys and the only person can stop is sora since he own person and he theonly can break the cycle

Zul

Awards
I don't like the idea either, but unfortunately it does have a decent backing.

history is repeating itself guys and the only person can stop it is sora since he is his own person and he is the only one that can break the cycle

I know Sora is the main character, but the idea of him being the "only" one who can break some cycle of fate spits on the friendship theme. If one wanted to express that theme, then cooperation would be the key to defeating darkness.

Karrawong

I find it funny that Aced asks Ava to form an alliance with him while still holding his keyblade and while Gula is knocked out on the floor in front of him. Aced isn't smart.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I find it funny that Aced asks Ava to form an alliance with him while still holding his keyblade and while Gula is knocked out on the floor in front of him. Aced isn't smart.
But we don't see him holding his Keyblade. That scene and the scene where he and Gula fought is probably another scene.

Karrawong

But we don't see him holding his Keyblade. That scene and the scene where he and Gula fought is probably another scene.

Its the same room where he knocked out Gula, I think its the scene right after Ava saw Gula fall over.

I don't know how to put images in posts yet, but watch the E3 2016 and TGS 2016 trailer again. The lamps on the wall are the same and the lighting is simular.

Edit: I rewatched the trailer and Aced doesn't have his keyblade out in that scene. However Ava did see Aced with his keyblade in the scene when she saw Gula collapse.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Its the same room where he knocked out Gula, I think its the scene right after Ava saw Gula fall over.

I don't know how to put images in posts yet, but watch the E3 2016 and TGS 2016 trailer again. The lamps on the wall are the same and the lighting is simular.

Edit: I rewatched the trailer and Aced doesn't have his keyblade out in that scene. However Ava did see Aced with his keyblade in the scene when she saw Gula collapse.
How are you so sure? We barerly see the room. And even if it's the same room, you can do more then just knock someone out or talk to someone per room.

They are kinda in the same world. That usually happens... but sure, it's the same room. But again, you can do more then just knock people out and talk to them in the same room.

Yeah, but this could have happend before he knocked Gula out. And I think Ava would say something about the fact that he knocked out Gula IF this was the scene after. It makes no sense.
Aced: *knocks Gula out*
Ava: *runs in*
Aced "Hey guys, wanna form an Alliance?
Ava: *looks at Gula* "Uhh... it's against the rules."
Aced: "O, what do you think Gula?"
Gula: *Groans*
Aced: "O right... sorry about that."

Dude, it would make no sense at all.

Karrawong

How are you so sure? We barerly see the room. And even if it's the same room, you can do more then just knock someone out or talk to someone per room.

They are kinda in the same world. That usually happens... but sure, it's the same room. But again, you can do more then just knock people out and talk to them in the same room.

Yeah, but this could have happend before he knocked Gula out. And I think Ava would say something about the fact that he knocked out Gula IF this was the scene after. It makes no sense.
Aced: *knocks Gula out*
Ava: *runs in*
Aced "Hey guys, wanna form an Alliance?
Ava: *looks at Gula* "Uhh... it's against the rules."
Aced: "O, what do you think Gula?"
Gula: *Groans*
Aced: "O right... sorry about that."

Dude, it would make no sense at all.

lol yeah, it wouldn't make sense.

I was confused about Ava's response in the TGS trailer but then again Aced doesn't seem to think things through and its possible that his mental state isn't stable (comparing how he acts in the trailers and how he acts in the KHX finale, I think its likely). So Ava was probably trying to reply in a way to not provoke him.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
lol yeah, it would make sense.

I was confused about Ava's response in the TGS trailer but then again Aced doesn't seem to think things through and its possible that his mental state isn't stable (comparing how he acts in the trailers and how he acts in the KHX finale, I think its likely). So Ava was probably trying to reply in a way to not provoke him.
Seriously, how would this make sense? Tell me.

... I don't even...

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
i can see this song getting sampled so many times..might have to do it myself before anyone else tries it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back