• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If 2017 really kh3 hype news I expect Disney will be more involved in promoting the upcoming games

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If 2017 really kh3 hype news I expect Disney will be more involved in promoting the upcoming games

They damn well better. I can't believe Disney still hasn't taken notice after all these years of the immense following that KH has. They're finally starting to realize it nowadays ever since the Internet exploded from the KH3 reveal, but from KH1 - DDD, Disney was always just kind of "there" with KH. KH2 was probably the most involvement I saw from them in terms of marketing, cause they had spots for the game on Disney Channel and whatnot.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
KH2 was probably the most involvement I saw from them in terms of marketing, cause they had spots for the game on Disney Channel and whatnot.

They've had commercials for almost every game in the series, in fact the first Kingdom Hearts's marketing is what drew a large amount of the fanbase in. Disney Channel did a behind the scenes thing in Disney's secret lab, and had several spots not just on its own channel but on most channels that kids and tweens were watching. KH2's marketing was interesting in that it was the only one where anyone did interviews of the cast (MTV)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
They've had commercials for almost every game in the series, in fact the first Kingdom Hearts's marketing is what drew a large amount of the fanbase in. Disney Channel did a behind the scenes thing in Disney's secret lab, and had several spots not just on its own channel but on most channels that kids and tweens were watching. KH2's marketing was interesting in that it was the only one where anyone did interviews of the cast (MTV)
I'm quite interested in seeing those commercials actually. Do the forums store them too?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm quite interested in seeing those commercials actually. Do the forums store them too?
herethe secret lab

[video=youtube;xmlSbVjpams]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmlSbVjpams[/video]

here one of the kh 2 intview
[video=youtube;O8Nd3_mmyOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Nd3_mmyOU[/video]

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i'm curosus what disney going to for kh3 i think they need to go all out with advertsing this game not just for commeircals but also adverstse at the theme parks

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
herethe secret lab

[video=youtube;xmlSbVjpams]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmlSbVjpams[/video]

here one of the kh 2 intview
[video=youtube;O8Nd3_mmyOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Nd3_mmyOU[/video]
Cool, thanks. Secret Lab was pretty funny.
Type in Disney 411 with Kingdom Hearts 2 and Secret Lab for Chain of Memories

The only games without commercials are DDD And the Remixes

Edit: well not in the USA, that I know of
O there we go, found them. Thanks.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Type in Disney 411 with Kingdom Hearts 2 and Secret Lab for Chain of Memories

The only games without commercials are DDD And the Remixes

Edit: well not in the USA, that I know of

DDD had commercials:

[video=youtube;kCphBAoQKcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCphBAoQKcU[/video]

The remixes had featurettes but I don't know if they were ever on TV. I don't think so.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Would be so cool to see a KH commercial on TV...! I doubt that's ever going to happen here, but who knows, KH3 is kind of a big thing.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It's not like I watch or even own a TV but I'm pretty certain there are no german KH ads on TV and I want that to change simply because!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Would be so cool to see a KH commercial on TV...! I doubt that's ever going to happen here, but who knows, KH3 is kind of a big thing.
Wait, that's not happening over there? We got plenty of DDD commercials on TV over here and in Germany.
It's not like I watch or even own a TV but I'm pretty certain there are no german KH ads on TV and I want that to change simply because!
Wait, you never saw a german KH commercial?? I recall Days and DDD getting some. Hell, DDD was still being advertized in 2015 here

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wait, that's not happening over there? We got plenty of DDD commercials on TV over here and in Germany.

Can't speak for Austria but I owned a TV when 3D was about to release and never saw a single commercial.
Did see one for BBS though, I think.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can't handle the guy saying that "this show is being presented by Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance" wow it's so hilarious wtf xD
But nah, never seen one of those.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I don't watch TV all that much, but I'm pretty sure we've never had any KH commercials. There doesn't seem to be many fans here anyway, of course many gamers know it and some have even played the first one, but I've never met anyone irl who has played anything else from the series :l Wish they had aired some commercials, maybe things would be different.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I've never seen a KH commercial in the Netherlands. That's close to Germany. That's why I'm so curious about the TV commercials, I never knew KH had them.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I've never seen a KH commercial in the Netherlands. That's close to Germany. That's why I'm so curious about the TV commercials, I never knew KH had them.

You may not have KH commercials, but you live in the holy land of wonderful frikandels, so that's a plus, right?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
You may not have KH commercials, but you live in the holy land of wonderful frikandels, so that's a plus, right?
Eh... would trade those right in for the KH commercials. And uhh... they are not very healthy. It's better you don't eat them, aside from the obvious calories, they also contain meat from the animal you rather not eat/touch. Also, know the horse stuff that happend a few years ago? Yeah...

SORA619

Awards
If the game will be complete until January why the 2 weeks difference? That I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back