• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yup. ^-^
Also, I just feel like they'd purposefully wait for such a major event to happen in a "bigger" game, so that more people buy it and stuff. It just seems to me like 0.2 isn't the right game to show how Aqua gets saved in the end. :D

It'd probably be too much, too.
And considering getting her out will probably lead over to saving Ventus...yeah, it'd be even harder to make a cut after saving her than before.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I feel like they are just teasing us and she'll actually get saved in KH3 (even though idk how they'd time that).
I'm sure there'll be a cliffhanger at the end of 0.2

This, most likely. They're going to end it at a cliffhanger and make us wait until 2018. Which is fine by me, at least I'll have something to look forward to.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
This, most likely. They're going to end it at a cliffhanger and make us wait until 2018. Which is fine by me, at least I'll have something to look forward to.
or the end of year we dont know far into develpment kh3 is

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Since I'll be playing the hell out of 3D and 0.2 (I still don't get how this is supposed to be a short "one-world" game but k) and then will play KH2 over and over again, the wait probably won't feel thaaat long anyways.

Hirokey123

Awards
Honestly I have to agree the only thing that sours me feelings about that sky diving scene is that TAV's friendship was handled so poorly. Like they make it seem like MX split them apart which in a way he did but it only worked because they were all terrible to one another. Well really Aqua was just terrible at her job and jumping to almost baseless conclusions while Ven treated her terrible and Terra was mean to both of them. And this doesn't...sorry break into a BBS rant again. Anyway the scene is so cute but a part of my mind keeps saying/wondering do they deserve it? Aqua does no question but I dunno about Ven and Terra...they haven't really done much as far as we know. Especially Terra I feel like he needs to be making some real ammends for that last minute backpedal that screwed them all over.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Honestly I have to agree the only thing that sours me feelings about that sky diving scene is that TAV's friendship was handled so poorly. Like they make it seem like MX split them apart which in a way he did but it only worked because they were all terrible to one another. Well really Aqua was just terrible at her job and jumping to almost baseless conclusions while Ven treated her terrible and Terra was mean to both of them. And this doesn't...sorry break into a BBS rant again. Anyway the scene is so cute but a part of my mind keeps saying/wondering do they deserve it? Aqua does no question but I dunno about Ven and Terra...they haven't really done much as far as we know. Especially Terra I feel like he needs to be making some real ammends for that last minute backpedal that screwed them all over.

It would've worked otherwise as well. SE just didn't try hard enough and went with the easiest way (-> make all of them stupid and ignorant about each other so tearing them apart is easy).
Actually being fair to the characters, Aqua was in no way better than Ventus and Terra. This isn't exactly the perfect thread for it, but all of them acted horribly in BBS, made dumb decisions, decided not to talk to each other properly even though it was needed...
In the end, it was handled badly, yes, but they're supposed to be good friends so I'm glad SE is finally going in that direction.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
or the end of year we dont know far into develpment kh3 is

I guess. I personally don't believe they're going to give us 2.8, the PS4 remixes, Ux season 2 AND KH3 all in the same year but who knows.

Since I'll be playing the hell out of 3D and 0.2 (I still don't get how this is supposed to be a short "one-world" game but k) and then will play KH2 over and over again, the wait probably won't feel thaaat long anyways.

Yeah exactly, DDD is going to take a while to play through, especially if they're removing/modifying the spirit affinity trophy because then I'd go for that plat.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah exactly, DDD is going to take a while to play through, especially if they're removing/modifying the spirit affinity trophy because then I'd go for that plat.

I think they'll either modify it or just not make it a trophy. Maximum level wasn't a necessity in BBS HD for example, and I think the fact that it takes hours to max TAV's levels was part of the reason.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
if 0.2 ending ends with a cliffhanger i hope the words to be contunited or to be conclued are after the credits in 0.2

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
if 0.2 ending ends with a cliffhanger i hope the words to be contunited or to be conclued are after the credits in 0.2

Well, since it's a prologue I think it's pretty certain there's going to be some sort of cliffhanger. It's only the beginning of the story that mostly takes place in KH3, after all.

notnow123487

Awards
It's pretty safe to assume that KH3 isn't coming out in 2017 now if they're releasing both 2.8 and 1.5 + 2.5 in 2017. As a company they're not going to saturate the market with three games in a year. I think most people will agree that the most likely time from the little we know now is that the best guess is spring 2018.

Lord Sora

Awards
Can't always have a party right? Yeah I'm thinking late spring 2018 maybe, kinda depends if they've got something else for us in store.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
2018 is possible but i rule out late 2017just yet but 2018 is logical guess

Muke

whatever
Awards
I still don't see how all of you can expect KH3 to come out in 2017 when we have so little information regarding 3. We have only 2 new Disney worlds confirmed, and I doubt they'll be able to promote everything within a year (/10 months or whatevs)

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
All the time they didn't talk about KH3 was time spent solely focusing on developing it. Instead of having to worry about showing off at E3 or other events, making an E3 demo (which takes a ridiculous amount of dev time and resources), and so on, means the game has basically been developed full steam and uninterrupted.

Nomura has already said there will be a lot of KH3 news in 2017. From a marketing standpoint, you tend not to do that unless your game is going to release that year. The KH3 announcements after 2.8 will likely contain a few new worlds, and then leading up to release they could focus on/reveal a world or two a month leading up to release. Then we'd have plenty of info?

Muke

whatever
Awards
It still seems really unrealistic to me. Guess I'm the only one (or in the minority~)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It still seems really unrealistic to me. Guess I'm the only one (or in the minority~)
like you said we dont how much is done on kh3 and the same time we dont how many world are in the game or how many world will be reveal to us so yeah 2018 is probally most likey nut 2017 cant be rulled out

Spectre_Dia

Seeing Ventus' blue eyes instead of the gold eyes while wearing Vanitas' suit is kind of unsettling.

Sorakh212

Awards
When I initially hear this song I really wasn't a fan of it but it's sort of grown on me a little after watching the official intro. Still not one of my favorite choices but it's quite suiting. Also ohh man that Sora hand grab at the end! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back