• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fans of the essence of life, also known as Coffee!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
man instant coffee messes me up. I will never consume such peasant caffeine again as long as i live.

redcrown

Awards
espresso-shots.jpg

StarbsSyndaListicle7.gif

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, that looks really good! :D

I am happy since I know that when I wake up in the morning I can have my cup of coffee with some chocolate cake that mom baked. Also an 300 pages long political-science book awaits me in the morning D: , but before I dig into that I shall slowly and peacefully enjoy my morning coffee.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
That moment when you got a terrible headache because you didn't drink coffee until 3 p.m
Also that moment you start calling coffee a "he/him" although in your language the noun is feminine

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I just realized that I haven't drank coffee in a really long time now. My dad keeps buying this good Chinese tea, and... well, it's easier to make (and easier to get it to taste right) than coffee.

redcrown

Awards
^Tea is less effort but you have to wait longer to steam it. Coffee is more involved but you can prepare it quicker.

There's been countless times I've made tea and forgot about it an hour or more later. I'm so wasteful.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
^Tea is less effort but you have to wait longer to steam it. Coffee is more involved but you can prepare it quicker.

There's been countless times I've made tea and forgot about it an hour or more later. I'm so wasteful.

I use the kind that involves putting tea leaves in a teapot, so I can drink it over the course of the entire day. Even if I forget about it, all I have to do is zap it in the microwave and it'll be just fine.

redcrown

Awards
btw I got this cup a few weeks ago and I love it. google "creature cups" and more kinds will come up

creature_cups_sea_otter.jpg

my only complaint is that it stains easily and it's hard to rub it out at the bottom underneath the animal. also I have to be careful when washing the inside. but I like it anyway.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
^ Whoa, this is the first time I have ever seen a cup like that. It looks really cool!

EDIT:
This is glorious:
[video=youtube;SLs-egzZxS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLs-egzZxS4[/video]

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, mom made chocolate cake. Can`t wait to sunk my teeth into that when I get my first cup of coffee in tomorrow morning. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hi, I was hoping I could join the club because, I happen to like coffee! So sign me up please!

Anyways, I can't drink mine black because, I like mine with a ton of sugar in it and with cream. I used to use heavy whipping cream until I got the nestle flavored vanilla cream for it. C: Normally, I drink mine at night and it doesn't keep me up late. Although I'm hoping to try waking up in the mornings again because, I used to be motivated to get up for coffee with English egg muffins.

And I haven't tried having coffee with much else. It sounds good drinking it with chocolate cake though.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
^

Ooh, of course you can join! Welcome to the club!

tumblr_ocrhw2eQy41uc9x1zo1_500.gif

I`ll just add you`r name to the member list. :D

Man, I haven`t been around in this club for a while and I haven`t done a great job keeping it together. But I have to strive to be better *says this while pours another cup of coffee and takes a chocolate cookie *

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Is this a club I can get behind, because damn, I think I can get behind it.

Hi there, my name is Noir. I'm a coffee addict. I've been a user for the past 8 or so years now. I know a lot of people say not to touch the stuff.

"It's addictive."
"Once you start, you'll never stop."
"£3.10 for a Starbucks? Are you for diddlin real right now."

Unfortunately, I was young. Rebellious. Had the tendency to stick it to the man. Just not the establishment 'cos I got the buy coffee somewhere

Now I'm probably landed for life.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Is this a club I can get behind, because damn, I think I can get behind it.

Hi there, my name is Noir. I'm a coffee addict. I've been a user for the past 8 or so years now. I know a lot of people say not to touch the stuff.

"It's addictive."
"Once you start, you'll never stop."
"£3.10 for a Starbucks? Are you for diddlin real right now."

Unfortunately, I was young. Rebellious. Had the tendency to stick it to the man. Just not the establishment 'cos I got the buy coffee somewhere

Now I'm probably landed for life.

large.gif

Welcome, welcome!

Here, we are all slaves of the brown liquid of life, and enjoy it. :D I`ll add you to the member list.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I haven't had coffee icecream in a long time and I'm suddenly bothered by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back