• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Ava is kicking my butt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
She beats me in 1 hit. ;; I just wanted to get to level 433 for my Divine Rose.

I'm level 189 and only 40 jewels. My medals are:

6 star Sora & Donald & Goofy - STR 6731 +235 - DEF is 6699 +410 - LV 52
6 star Marluxia B - STR 6477 - DEF is 6419 - LV 37
6 star Wisdom Form Sora - STR 5799 - DEF is 6049 +75 - LV 42 - Skill is Defense Boost I
6 star Simba - STR 5313 +285 - DEF 5156 +55 - LV 5 - Skill is Attack Boost II
6 star Stitch - STR 5297 +55 - DEF 5078 +230 - LV 12 - Skill is Poison
6 star Flowbermeow - STR 5220 - DEF 5207 - LV 31
6 star Mulan - STR 5022 +150 - DEF +150 - LV 1
6 star Yuna - STR 4930 +185 - DEF 4732 +150 - LV 1
6 star Limit Form Sora - STR 4996 - DEF 5113 - LV 1
5 star Meowjesty - STR 5367 - DEF 5341 - LV 77
5 star Valor Form Sora - STR 5233 +75 - DEF 4954 +75 - LV 80 (I just need another Flora to evolve him) - Skill is Paralysis
5 star Hydra - STR 5297 - DEF 5297 - LV 74
5 star Musketeer Mickey - STR 5165 - DEF 5148 - LV 62
5 star Hercules - STR 4945 - DEF 4797 - LV 73
5 star KHII Black Coat Riku - STR 4814 +50 - DEF 4763 +75 - LV 61
5 star KHII King Mickey - STR 4801 - DEF 4917 - LV 66
5 star Young Hercules - STR 4757 +25 - DEF 4556 - LV 80 (ditto Valor Form Sora)
5 star Meow Wow - STR 4745 - DEF 4798 - LV 80 (missing a Merryweather)
5 star KH Sora Ver. B - STR 4498 - DEF 4345 - LV 24
5 star KH Yuffie - STR 4140 - DEF 4066 - LV 4
5 star KHII Sora Ver. B - STR 3971 - DEF 3826 - LV 1
4 star Master Form Sora - STR 4004 - DEF 3997 - LV 60 (missing a Fauna)

All of my Keyblades are level 20 except for Starlight which is 21. My cost is a sadly low 148.

I know I've more than likely neglected some things, like stocking up on level up medals and keeping up with completing objectives. I unfortunately don't have access to buying jewels, so buying medals comes few and far between. I've also never had a healer medal.

I would be grateful for any tips you guys can provide. ;w;

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
The key to beating her is to use a Naminé medal to mirror her stats, and you should also equipna good healing medal. Matbe someone in your oarty has a Naminé medal they wanna share?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Save up a lot of Jewels. Do quests that get you daily Jewels for free. Once you get about 1000 Jewels then that should be good enough. Every time you die, just spend 100 of your free earned Jewels until you defeat her.

Beamer

Awards
I remember going through that fight and being mortified by how much my jewels were being depleted. To be honest, it comes across as a pay barrier of sorts and that's downright unfair. Was it this bad in the Japanese version of the game?

Trist

Awards
Don't listen to these guys, don't use your jewels. Equip a healing medal and get a def skill on your buff medals. Heal, hit, regen sp, repeat. Unlock some hp nodes if it helps you get out of her OHKO range.

Also get in a party, you're missing out on damage from the shared medal.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah, don't use jewels for continues. At all. Ever. You can absolutely beat all the story quests so far without continues. Jewels are for medal deals and avatar boards, don't waste them. And yes, definitely get in a party, that's going to help a lot. If you don't want to put any money in the game it's going to take some effort to get strong but it can be done, there's really no "pay barrier" as far as story quests go. Maybe you can't beat the quest now, just do other stuff and try again once you have better medals.

Also level up your medals, that much should be obvious. Get them all to lvl 100 (or 80 if 5 star medal)

Rix

Awards
I'm not in a party. :c And I sadly lack healing medals and jewels to buy them with.

I think joining a party might be a good idea :) I joined a party where everyone is relly nice and helpful and I'm really glad I joined :) Wish I could invite you to my party, but the party is currently full :(

But please fon't waste your jewels on continues.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I don't mind spending money on the game, I just don't have the money to spend. xD

I'm not used to the whole party thing. What should I look for to know I'm joining the most beneficial party for me?

I'll work on levelling up my medals. I have some early missions that I couldn't clear every objective before, but I am more than capable of doing so now, so I'll work on that, too, for training and possible raid bosses.

How rare are healer medals, Namine in particular?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

There are several healer medals, Minnie is the best but Daisy will work too. Namine doesn't heal, the special attack copies any status effects the enemy has. It's basically all you need to beat Ava, because you can copy her defense buffs. If you join a big party there's a good chance that someone has a Namine they can share, and someone will definitely have a healing medal at least.

Look for a party that has active members, mostly. You can see all the members and when they have last logged in. Which union are you in btw?

Rix

Awards
I don't mind spending money on the game, I just don't have the money to spend. xD

I'm not used to the whole party thing. What should I look for to know I'm joining the most beneficial party for me?

I'll work on levelling up my medals. I have some early missions that I couldn't clear every objective before, but I am more than capable of doing so now, so I'll work on that, too, for training and possible raid bosses.

Neither Daisy or Minnie are very rare :) Naminé is not a healer as mentioned above, but she is super useful. She's much rarer than Daisy and Minnie.

I was also hesistant about joining a party at first, but as I mentioned before, I'm glad I did :) Look for a friendly party with many active members:) Good luck!

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
There are several healer medals, Minnie is the best but Daisy will work too. Namine doesn't heal, the special attack copies any status effects the enemy has. It's basically all you need to beat Ava, because you can copy her defense buffs. If you join a big party there's a good chance that someone has a Namine they can share, and someone will definitely have a healing medal at least.

Look for a party that has active members, mostly. You can see all the members and when they have last logged in. Which union are you in btw?

I'll keep saving jewels for medals, then, and hope I get some luck. ;w;

I'm in the Leopardus Union.

Neither Daisy or Minnie are very rare :) Naminé is not a healer as mentioned above, but she is super useful. She's much rarer than Daisy and Minnie.

I was also hesistant about joining a party at first, but as I mentioned before, I'm glad I did :) Look for a friendly party with many active members:) Good luck!

I'll look for a good, active party, then. I'd love to join one with someone who has a guilted Jack. xD A few people have him when I go and do missions and he does a nice deal of damage.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'll keep saving jewels for medals, then, and hope I get some luck. ;w;

I'm in the Leopardus Union.

I'll look for a good, active party, then. I'd love to join one with someone who has a guilted Jack. xD A few people have him when I go and do missions and he does a nice deal of damage.

Check out our Leopardus party, Yakiba Tribe. We're friendly and have all the helpful medals. We still have 3 or 4 spots open.

Sally-boiii

Awards
There should be a search bar that you could use in the party tab on the menu that will let you look up a party by name.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
When I go to the party page, there's no name search bar. :c I can filter the search by member count, play style, etc. but I can't search by name.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Still having trouble? I was, too. But then I came at her with my fully guilted Flowbermeow medal combined with a Namine medal that I so luckily got in my last draw and I took care of her very easily.

Flowbermeow and Meowjesty are a must for F2P people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back