• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Ira's design be hinting at something special about him?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
So, I was wondering, out of all Foretellers, Ira kind of stands out: His mask is the only one without yellow eyes, his mask is the only one that covers his chin, his animal is the only one that doesn't exist, and, if you think of a horse as the closest to an unicorn, he's also the only one whose animal is not a predator. And he's also at the top of the star with the Union symbols.

Do you think all these differences could be hinting at something special about him? The unicorn could be just a limitation of the Ancrene Wisse source (although Gula ignores those), but do you think they designed something about Ira simply because of the unicorn standing out?

TheDemonCT

Hmm. Don't think so. Actually invi stands out more than him because she keeps her mouth covered most of the time. I wouldn't look at the eye color of the masks, look at the ones on their keyblades. There different, plus I think the colors represent the kind of punishment that goes with each sin.

DefiantHeart

Awards
So, I was wondering, out of all Foretellers, Ira kind of stands out: His mask is the only one without yellow eyes, his mask is the only one that covers his chin, his animal is the only one that doesn't exist, and, if you think of a horse as the closest to an unicorn, he's also the only one whose animal is not a predator. And he's also at the top of the star with the Union symbols.

Do you think all these differences could be hinting at something special about him? The unicorn could be just a limitation of the Ancrene Wisse source (although Gula ignores those), but do you think they designed something about Ira simply because of the unicorn standing out?

I'm not sure honestly. All the Foretellers have something about them that stick out from the others, Ava being the only one whom smiles for one. It feels like Nomura is just purposely trying to lead us off track and as confused as the Foretellers themselves...XD Nomura ish the Master of masters irl..XD

Vmkblaster1

Hmm. Don't think so. Actually invi stands out more than him because she keeps her mouth covered most of the time. I wouldn't look at the eye color of the masks, look at the ones on their keyblades. There different, plus I think the colors represent the kind of punishment that goes with each sin.

is the seven deadly sins theory confirmed for the characters in X?????

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
is the seven deadly sins theory confirmed for the characters in X?????

I don't really know what you're talking about?
The names of the Foretellers being derived from the seven deadly sins is not really a theory, while it has not been officially confirmed yet the theme naming is pretty obvious especially since we learnt the name of the 6th Apprentice as well.

Ava => Avaritia, latin for greed.
Ira => Ira, latin for wrath.
Aced => Acedia, latin for sloth.
Invi => Invidia, latin for envy.
Gula => Gulam, latin for gluttony.
Luxu => Luxuria, latin for lust.

The only sin unaccounted for so far is Superbia, the sin of pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back