• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
so im surprised no one seems to be talking about the fact that it seems luxu is actually at bbs-era Keyblade Graveyard (MX was the one who created those mountain/pillars was he not?) or that the Keyblade Graveyard is also shown in the 0.2 section with a shot not from the opening.

tumblr_ohw4f5DJzV1ugvzu5o1_540.png

tumblr_ohw4f5DJzV1ugvzu5o2_540.png

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
so im surprised no one seems to be talking about the fact that it seems luxu is actually at bbs-era Keyblade Graveyard (MX was the one who created those mountain/pillars was he not?) or that the Keyblade Graveyard is also shown in the 0.2 section with a shot not from the opening.

tumblr_ohw4f5DJzV1ugvzu5o1_540.png

tumblr_ohw4f5DJzV1ugvzu5o2_540.png

It is somewhat odd, but I assumed actually that shot is from the x-era and not from BBS. There are countless hearts floating up (the small glittering things) and on the far left I spotted the X-blade floating in the sky, all things that weren't in BBS proper.
On the other hand though, we know that a Keyblade can exist in two places at once and while Master Xehanort/Terra-Xehanort used the blade in BBS' finale it is thus not impossible that Luxu could be standing there watching the events of BBS unfold.
The implications of that are vast though and one more unsettling than the other.

The Graveyard being shown in 0.2 is no surprise though as that is the place where Aqua's whole predicament started and where she "failed" to save Ventus from getting his heart shattered a second time and technically also "failed" to save Terra from Xehanort (the actual final Terra-Xehanort battle in Final Episode took place in RG but the events at KG were the start of the whole thing).

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think it's KHx era Graveyard. Like Seph mentioned, we have hearts floating towards KH. Yes, we can see pillars, but I think there were pillars anyways even before BBS. Hell, I think this is actually referenced when we get to the Graveyard. You press the check button and someone makes a remark along the lines of "it must have taken a powerful wielder to do something like this".

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
while it's possible that nomura overlooked this, mx most definitely created the pillars underneath kingdom hearts.

[video=youtube;jJoohBvldNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJoohBvldNU[/video]

when tav and mx first show up to the graveyard the landscape looks much like it does in khx. then when terra goes to attack him, mx raises pillars and mountains out of the entire area.

and on the far left I spotted the X-blade floating in the sky
I think you might be imagining that due to the short nature of the clip. Slowed down, it appears there are nothing but sparkles in the sky.

The Graveyard being shown in 0.2 is no surprise though as that is the place where Aqua's whole predicament started
yes im aware. but the key point was that we know the game starts with her finding cinderella's castle, so how does this shot of the graveyard figure into it? again, it's not from the opening. are we expecting a flashback or could it mean something more? that was what i was getting at.

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
There are multiple pillars throughout the graveyard though, who can say if it's the same exact pillar Xehanort created.

Also, someone please stop me. I'm starting to ship Ava and Gula

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
while it's possible that nomura overlooked this, mx most definitely created the pillars underneath kingdom hearts.

when tav and mx first show up to the graveyard the landscape looks much like it does in khx. then when terra goes to attack him, mx raises pillars and mountains out of the entire area.

I think you might be imagining that due to the short nature of the clip. Slowed down, it appears there are nothing but sparkles in the sky.

yes im aware. but the key point was that we know the game starts with her finding cinderella's castle, so how does this shot of the graveyard figure into it? again, it's not from the opening. are we expecting a flashback or could it mean something more? that was what i was getting at.

You have a point, but like kira said, perhaps they arne't fighting in the same location. Though if we're to judge the Graveyard from the KHx final battle, then most of the areas are just flat or huge cliffs, no pillars, so perhaps you're unto something, Audo.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Wasn't the "pillar" in BBS more of a plateau though and much wider? I remember Terra and MX having quite some room to whizz around during their battles up there.
Kingdom Hearts does not necessarily have to be at the exact same location though.

Yep, my eyes seem to actually played a trick on me, lol.

Perhaps a flashback? Something X-era-related coming up during 0.2 which at that time neither Mickey nor Aqua understand?
Maybe Ventus "sleepwalking" there (hemmoheikkinen mentioned him actually having his eyes closed) results in a connection to Ux/Back Cover somehow?
Or the memories/phantoms/mirages of Ventus-Vanitas and Terra-Xehanort shown in the opening are not solely a throwback/interpretation to the events of BBS but Aqua's actual "final bosses" for 0.2 as a whole and that happens in a fascimile of the Graveyard?

Luxu

Awards
Am I the only one questioning why MoM petted Invi on the head? And who that "Aphla" Chirithy belongs to? And I love how you can customize Aqua, and perhaps Sora saves Aqua by the end?

DefiantHeart

Awards
Am I the only one questioning why MoM petted Invi on the head? And who that "Aphla" Chirithy belongs to? And I love how you can customize Aqua, and perhaps Sora saves Aqua by the end?

Meh, I usually figure ish all going to be answered anyways, so I rarely question things. However, it is kinda weird that MoM petted Invi.. I'm starting to think maybe the MoM created the Foretellers and sees them like pets like with Chirithy in a way. I would think the alpha chirithy probably went with the MoM.

Luxu

Awards
Meh, I usually figure ish all going to be answered anyways, so I rarely question things. However, it is kinda weird that MoM petted Invi.. I'm starting to think maybe the MoM created the Foretellers and sees them like pets like with Chirithy in a way. I would think the alpha chirithy probably went with the MoM.

It seems that it might be a sign of affection, like parents will sometimes do that with their kids. But they could really easily be artificial beings, with the Organization XIII making Xion and all. But maybe, that Alpha Chirithy is our Chirithy. As it recalls an event like that...But now I question what the MoM has in that suitcase of his...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
A bit off-topic to the discussion at hand, but I love how Invi summons her Keyblade in green/yellow sparks.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It has been said that the MoM is a quirky kind of guy, he does have nicknames for Ira and Aced. Might just be another quirk of his, though I do have to wonder how the "all wielders have a Chirithy" thing from X works if the MoM supposedly created all of them.

stareyedprince

found this on twitter courtesy of @candy92239

CzMYKY-XEAAEVf8.jpg:large

I think that's the same suitcase from today's trailer, back in the TGS one. Looks like Luxu/MoM have been carrying it around for some time.

DefiantHeart

Awards
It seems that it might be a sign of affection, like parents will sometimes do that with their kids. But they could really easily be artificial beings, with the Organization XIII making Xion and all. But maybe, that Alpha Chirithy is our Chirithy. As it recalls an event like that...But now I question what the MoM has in that suitcase of his...

Hmm, I suppose. I think my dad patted my head once... sooo...Lol, MoM stuffed Chirithy into his suit case like a plushie. XD. Idk, maybe all the Chirithys see that they're created this way. Besides, it's appearing more and more that the players are separate entities from this series, which makes sense cause we are separate beings irl. XD

Edit: Oh, if the MoM created the Foretellers, what if they have that weird thread like eyes like Chirithy, so thash why they hide their faces? :eek:

Luxu

Awards
Hmm, I suppose. I think my dad patted my head once... sooo...Lol, MoM stuffed Chirithy into his suit case like a plushie. XD. Idk, maybe all the Chirithys see that they're created this way. Besides, it's appearing more and more that the players are separate entities from this series, which makes sense cause we are separate beings irl. XD

"GET IN THE SUITCASE, CHIRITHY! *Squeaking noises*" And it seems only three "Players" in that game are considered somewhat canon
Pls don't correct me, I know our Player is a special case.

But I really want to see Skuld (And us, if we are even in it) in the Back Cover. But a little side note, it seems "canon unions" might exist in Back Cover...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A bit off-topic to the discussion at hand, but I love how Invi summons her Keyblade in green/yellow sparks.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
The green sparkles look fantastic, but the way her dress crinkles like that really reminds me of the PS2/3 era with the lines instead of flowing dress material (is it lack of polygons? I really should learn the game dev terms) and I'm sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back