• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
i think riku luggage is going on there adavneture and i think it contain there new clothes in them
Why.

Anyway. Kairi is confirmed to have one line which looks to rhyme with "faster" so that's something.

Are there any Disney moves that involve magical luggage?
Fantastic Beasts and Where to--
Oh.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Erryday~

And we'll come to learn he started the apocalypse to avoid eating his vegetables.

I love you, FudgemintGuardian. Absolutely love you. You're too funny!

But I seriously can't stop hearing Ray Chase now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him, honestly.

@kirabook The Sword in the Stone? Halloween Town?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, why not?

Personally i liked that they added that little detail. Adds some realism to the game
But then you have to ask "was this realism even necessary"? They've traveled before without any luggage (that we know of) so why start now?

Personally, I think this trailer should have been at PSX. Sora saying his back would have gotten a really good reaction from the crowd.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
But then you have to ask "was this realism even necessary"? They've traveled before without any luggage (that we know of) so why start now?

Personally, I think this trailer should have been at PSX. Sora saying his back would have gotten a really good reaction from the crowd.

It wasn't necessary but at the same time l don't see what harm it caused. Honestly I'm a bit surprised a few people are taking issue with this.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

that why i those are kairi lugage since she will be staying with yensid to train to show she staying there either that or lugage contai riku new kh3 outfitst that the good fairies made for them

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
that why i those are kairi lugage since she will be staying with yensid to train to show she staying there either that or lugage contai riku new kh3 outfitst that the good fairies made for them
Jesus Christ Tim, PLEASE slow down your typing and write coherent sentences.

It wasn't necessary but at the same time l don't see what harm it caused. Honestly I'm a bit surprised a few people are taking issue with this.
On one hand it's random that now they have luggage.

On the other hand it's suspicious because Back Cover now has luggage as what looks to be an important item.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Jesus Christ Tim, PLEASE slow down your typing and write coherent sentences.
sorry chaser i meant to say maybe the lugage are kairi to show she moving into the tower or the lugage contains riku and mickey new outfits for kh3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What if a key plot point of Kingdom Hearts 3 is Mickey Mouse picking up the wrong suitcase and carries around the X Super suit case and accidentally opens it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
What if a key plot point of Kingdom Hearts 3 is Mickey Mouse picking up the wrong suitcase and carries around the X Super suit case and accidentally opens it.
lol chaser we all domed them and mickey becomes the true mastermind

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Plot twist: Minnie found out about their affair & teamed up with Xehanort to ambush them.
And Daisy is going around gathering up the Dandelions and calling herself the master of the flowers. The real reincarnation of Ava.

With this series, this is a frighteningly real possibility.
I somewhat relish the idea of Riku casually slinging around the KH universe's equivalent of a disarmed atomic bomb while Mickey stands around mesmerized at his beefcake, trying to ascertain what was causing him such distress moments before.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Darn, guess we'll have to wait until 2020 so we get a Kingdom Hearts virtual reality game that we can really interact in as ourselves....

Four at stand-off?

Kingdom Hearts All-Stars Battle Royale

Watch Backcover be the story of MoM murdering someone and asking Luxu to get rid of the evidence and body. He can't get arrested if everyone is too busy killing each other. Its the Nasty Patty episode of KH.

Way too dark to slide as a Disney branded game. Xehanort is that you?

Mickey_Talk_Sprite_(Shocked)_KHREC.png

"honey where's my super suit?!?!?!"

Forsaken Shadow

a6b56a2f8a.png
Did they forget to texture Terra?

Just for clarification purposes. Pointy zip coaty = Luxu. Rectangular zip coaty = MoM. Correct?

May I also point out how good this scene looks.

a6d6a25995.png

The lighting is spot on and the models finally look like they are part of this generation.

Also props to them for the gorgeous environments. If someone had shown me this image out of context I would have assumed it were from the CGI ending of KH2.

a6e10943b8.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back