• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
a6b56a2f8a.png
Did they forget to texture Terra?
lmao
Yeah, I don't know why, but Terra is still kind of standing out.

Forsaken Shadow

lmao
Yeah, I don't know why, but Terra is still kind of standing out.

Clothing textures = Missing
Shading = Majorly off. Look at the part where the sleeves of his shirt meet his arm- where are the shadows that give the sleeves their depth? It looks like a poor paste job on MS Paint :/
Lighting = Either this is an old trailer....or those new lighting artists need to be replaced.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Seeing that image I have to admit that Terra looks very off in that picture. Did they just forget to put his model properly together? As far as I remember Aqua and Ventus do not look that bad in comparison.

Also, Aced, you were going on about an alliance, weren't you?
Well, looks like there IS an alliance, but against you my hotheaded bear-cupboard:

2961wg.jpg

Forsaken Shadow

a727461236.png

To illustrate my point about the shadows. It is shameful to see this kind of choppy modeling in this day and age to be honest.

Moreover, the rest of his colors are flat. There are very minute details that can be added with proper lighting and shadows, and also texturing, all of which is missing from this model. The flat grey color doesn't do it any favours imo.

Midori

Awards
Thank you for pointing that out. O: The model looks fine, but the shading definitely off.

Muke

whatever
Awards
@Forsaken Shadow, I completely agree
Also, Aced, you were going on about an alliance, weren't you?
Well, looks like there IS an alliance, but against you my hotheaded bear-cupboard:

2961wg.jpg
lol
I don't really think it is an alliance (in that sense) aginst him, but that he was about to attack another Foreteller again and the others came by to help... at least, that's what I'm thinking.

Also, am I the only one who is sad they still can't animate things, well,… circular? Round? I don't know the word lol.
Like, things still have edges. Especially in Backcover.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
lol
I don't really think it is an alliance (in that sense) aginst him, but that he was about to attack another Foreteller again and the others came by to help... at least, that's what I'm thinking.

I get what you mean. Invi, Ava and Gula won't actually start to constantly work together (since that would not work with the ultimate end of the free for all Keyblade slaughter that MUST happen since it is already history).
Yet it certainly looks like in that shot they're jointly opposing Aced, making it at least a temporary alliance.

Except of course if their positions indicate that only Ava and Gula actually are on the same "side" with Invi and Aced being on their own, making this a three way issue.

Their battle stances are also somewhat interesting as Invi is the only one depicting an offensive stance with her blade high and pointed at the opponent.

Ava is deploying a defensive low-guard stance that allows her to quickly block any horizontal strike while easily sidestepping a vertical blow and immediately counter by stabbing the opponent upwards with her blade from below. Gula has a very defensive mid-guard stance that's ideal to protect all possible parts and angles of his body since he needs very little time to move his blade in all directions.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Actually, now that you've said this, I wonder why Ira isn't there. He seems so distant from the other Foretellers lately, we never see them all together (besides that one shot with the MoM and when he was talking to Invi about the Lost Page...)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Aced seems to be hunched over a bit?
Yeah.

I actually rewatched the trailer now and it seems to me like Aced and Invi were fighting against each other at first, with Gula spectating them. Maybe he steps in, after that Ava sees what's happening and she steps in as well (as we see her summon her Keyblade last, while the others already had theirs, ready to attack)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, now that you've said this, I wonder why Ira isn't there. He seems so distant from the other Foretellers lately, we never see them all together (besides that one shot with the MoM and when he was talking to Invi about the Lost Page...)

Perhaps this encounter takes place at the same time as Ira speaking with the MoM (The "Nah, not possible"-scene from an earlier trailer)?
It's funny you mention Ira being the distant one when in the personality descriptions of Famitsu and Dengeki it is Gula who is described as the "lone wolf" who likes to keep to himself which is also shown with him often hanging around in that warehouse instead of the Foreteller castle.

It is true though that in general there seem to be rarely more than two Foretellers together in one scene, so maybe except for the occasional meetings in the "conference room" in the castle they do not come together often at all.

This situation here might thus actually be an exception.

Aced seems to be hunched over a bit?

That might be because he's preparing to get into his battle stance too (or outright attack immediately since he's so hot-blooded and berserker-like).

Then of course it is also possible that he already fought Ira beforehand and the other three are confronting him about that. Just because his battle with Invi was the first seen from the perspective of the Player and Skuld doesn't mean that it was actually the first time he fought another Foreteller.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can already see one of them becoming the traitor unwillingly by the way they act and us being kicked in the face by it when it gets revealed what makes a traitor a traitor.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I can already see one of them becoming the traitor unwillingly by the way they act and us being kicked in the face by it when it gets revealed what makes a traitor a traitor.
A secret makes a woman traitor a traitor. :p

Sephiroth0812 said:
Perhaps this encounter takes place at the same time as Ira speaking with the MoM (The "Nah, not possible"-scene from an earlier trailer)?
Huh, not too sure about that. It seems like this plays in the middle of the night, while the other scene seemed to me more like it was at noon? Not sure, I don't really recall

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Certainly a possibility since them all being set up is still highly likely. I'm still not even ruling out the possibility that each of them becomes "the traitor" at a certain point during the time period X[chi]/Back Cover takes place in without knowing in some fashion and once things get so sour one of them perceives the situation as having become unsalvageable he/she becomes "the traitor" willingly trying to bring about the end of the world.

Huh, not too sure about that. It seems like this plays in the middle of the night, while the other scene seemed to me more like it was at noon? Not sure, I don't really recall

If this plays at night, why are there no lights on in Daybreak Town?
In the screenshot all I see is that the weather is rather cloudy and there seems to be slight fog in place.
The sky also doesn't look like a night sky.

The weather in the scene between Ira and the MoM is different though so you might be right on that one after all.

Muke

whatever
Awards
If this plays at night, why are there no lights on in Daybreak Town?
In the screenshot all I see is that the weather is rather cloudy and there seems to be slight fog in place.
The sky also doesn't look like a night sky.

The weather in the scene between Ira and the MoM is different though so you might be right on that one after all.
Ahhh, yes, you seem to be right.
zN2a7i1.jpg

Didn't think about it just being the weather.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ahhh, yes, you seem to be right.
zN2a7i1.jpg

Didn't think about it just being the weather.

OMG, you timed that screenshot really well.
Now it looks like Ava got a hold of John Travolta's "Saturday Night Fever"-Discoblade.

Muke

whatever
Awards
OMG, you timed that screenshot really well.
Now it looks like Ava got a hold of John Travolta's "Saturday Night Fever"-Discoblade.
xDDD, I actually remember your post!
Sephiroth0812 said:
Does that mean that if a character dons the "Saturday Night Fever"-pose we can expect John Travolta to be in KH wielding the Discoblade or if there's someone sitting with his hands crossed before his mouth that Gendo Ikari will show up?

Midori

Awards
What do you all think of the scene with where Aced looks like he's on his knees and Ira is crouched in front of him? Do you think this occurs after Aced's confrontation with Invi, Ava, and Gula?
(I can't post any screenshots at the moment :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back