• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHi Restoration Committee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Re: KHiRC: UX Party

I understand people not wanting to switch over. I actually didn't realize how many of you were in the group that already existed, but if any of you at any point wish to join Pandymint and I in our new party, you are still welcome.

With that said, the first round of movie night will begin around 1-2 PM CST tomorrow. Once everyone has joined in on Skype, we'll all load up Netflix (or our DVD copy) and play Zootopia at the same exact time. If too many people miss it and want to participate still, we'll roll another round of movie night in the evening.

Another event for later this week. I know a lot of people in this group are looking forward to Skyrim Remastered, so Friday evening, on release night, anyone who has the game will be able to hop in a Skype party and play the game at the same time. It'll serve as our game night for the week. This is our first "release party" type activity, and so if it goes well we may do a few more in the future.

As always, I'm available for questions if you have any!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Re: KHiRC: UX Party

Due to the explosion of joy and the maelstrom of KH news today, we're putting together an emergency Hype Train Skype call today, starting around 3:15-3:30 CST. PM me if we don't have one another added on Skype and you want in. If you can't make it for the beginning, don't worry. We'll be in a call for the remainder of the day most likely, so you can join in late.

Additionally, friendly reminder that the Skyrim Launch Party will take place tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to have the Skype call set up by 1:45 CST, if not earlier. We'll stop at an undisclosed time, if ever. Hope to see you all there!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Re: KHI Restoration Committee

We've been quiet for some time here on the forums, but I've got a whole suite of new announcements to make, including a new event.

1. First of all, some of you may have seen that BlackOsprey has decided to take a hiatus from the forums. While we completely understand her needing to take a break, Chuman and I have determined to appoint another user to take her place and help run things, especially as we may try to ramp up the number of events we are currently holding. VoidGear will be taking Osprey's place for the time being. We are unsure whether this will be a permanent decision or if we shall switch back when Osprey returns, but until then, Void will be taking her place.

2. We will attempt to have a History Night tomorrow, on Saturday. The time of the event is not yet known.

3. We have a new event! Skype or external chatting of any form is NOT required for this one, as we want something that everyone can participate in. With that in mind, I'm excited to announce Fantasy Movie League for KHiRC. For those familiar with fantasy sports, it is fairly similar, and if you aren't, it shouldn't be too hard for you to grasp on. In Fantasy Movie League, you log on each week to fill your own movie theater with real world movies. Using a fake money system, each week you will use your allotted money to "purchase" up to 8 films to fill your cineplex up that week. You'll earn points based on how your movie performs at the box office in the real world, and everyone participating in our league will be ranked.

A year in the movie league is divided into four seasons, where stats reset at the beginning of each of these seasons. While we will begin playing this coming week, there are only 2 weeks left to the fall season. This should give everyone time to familiarize themselves with the site before we really start competing in the winter season.

To join us, please click here. The league is simply called KHiRC if you want to double check. If you are asked for a password, it is: Seagull7thPoH

I really hope to see you all join this, as I've played it in the past and it can be a load of fun. Extended knowledge on movies or fantasy sports, money, and Skype are all not needed in order to play. You'll be able to start filling your movie theaters on Monday. I can't wait to get started!

Additional details, instructions, and info on winning free movie tickets can be found here. There is an app for this on the app store as well, if you so wish to use that instead of the browser version.

If you have any questions on the movie league or our other two announcements, please ask. Thanks!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

We've been away for a while, but we're coming back just in time for the holidays! Next Wednesday, December 14th, we'll have a Christmas themed game of Cards Against Humanity, as well as something new.

We're calling it KHiRanks, where as a group we rank a number of things based on a predetermined topic. For this first one, we'll be ranking the current 7 Star Wars movies, since Rogue One is set to be released next week. I'll go over all the details of how exactly we'll go about the ranking process once we get into Skype for the event, but for now be sure to get your personal ranking of the Star Wars movies together! I will post the final results of our rankings somewhere on the forums once we finish.

Feel free to send any questions you may have my way, and please, let me know when you'll be available on Wednesday. I'll to my best to schedule the events around everyone's schedules.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i voted a most likely to become a violent felon list but everyone else was too chicken

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

y'all haven't even restored KHinsider yet. smh what are you doing!!!!

we are modelling ourselves after the actual club, os far i think we're doing a good job

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Update: Wednesday's events have been pushed up to tomorrow. Cards Against Humanity and KHiRanks will both take place tomorrow, beginning between 4:00 and 5:00 PM Central time. I apologize for any inconvenience, but there will be many more events coming soon.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

No me then, cause I have to work on wednesday, but have fun. :)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

We're playing a rather spontaneous round of Cards Against Humanity in approximately 30~45 minutes from now. Anyone who wants to join can enter, even later (as long as we're playing) if you can't make it in half an hour.
You can already find the game lobby here after entering a nickname.

Edit: Password should be "KHiRC"

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

look what you've done

i'm a motherfucking starboy

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

CaH ended for tonight but be sure to keep updated on this thread since we've planned multiple things for the near future!

@chu:
I'm sorry meesa starboy but that happens. :'(

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Re: KHiRC: Christmas Event

Our next event will begin on this Sunday, Christmas night. The event will start between 10:30 and 11:00 PM Central time on Christmas. We'll have a special Christmas themed game of Cards Against Humanity, KHiRanks their top 5 Christmas movies, and and maybe a few games of Drawful 2. If all else fails, we'll spend the end of Christmas night and the beginning of the next morning hanging out and chatting, as the events always tend to end up going.

I'll hopefully see you all there!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I won't be attending because I hate you all, bahamutt.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Our next event will begin on this Sunday, Christmas night. The event will start between 10:30 and 11:00 PM Central time on Christmas. We'll have a special Christmas themed game of Cards Against Humanity, KHiRanks their top 5 Christmas movies, and and maybe a few games of Drawful 2. If all else fails, we'll spend the end of Christmas night and the beginning of the next morning hanging out and chatting, as the events always tend to end up going.

I'll hopefully see you all there!

I haven't hung out with yall in forever. What is the comm. platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back