• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHi Restoration Committee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: KHiRC: Christmas Event

It's Skype. Some crazies here do show their faces during it but you don't have to.
Oh, so it's crazy to share my handsome face with you all? This blatant disrespect will not go unnoticed, mark my words.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh, so it's crazy to share my handsome face with you all? This blatant disrespect will not go unnoticed, mark my words.
Yes us handsome people have been discriminated for far too long in this society.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

If you think I have nothing better to do on Christmas then you're right count me in

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

If you think I have nothing better to do on Christmas then you're right count me in

xD Basically me 'cept its like 5 or 6 in the morning for me and I have to see family later that day so I reeeaaaaally don't know.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

xD Basically me 'cept its like 5 or 6 in the morning for me and I have to see family later that day so I reeeaaaaally don't know.

Yeah I'm not planning to wake up that early, but it'll probably still be going at a more reasonable time. Or maybe I'll wake up all ready to party and go to empty Skype and everything was already over hours ago. That could also happen.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I will most likely not be able to make it. But hey, who knows?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

The Skype has started! We'll be going until some ungodly hour, so just notify me if you wish to join and I'll have you added to the call.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
We're having a Popcorn Night tomorrow at a currently undetermined time. I'm aiming for about 7:00 PM Central, but that is certainly subject to change. We'll be watching Captain America: Civil War. We're doing things differently this time, as I'll be using a browser extension that will sync up the movie for all of us to watch (and pause) at the same time.

You must have Netflix in order to participate, but do not have to have Skype, as while we will be chatting on Skype, the site has a text chat for those unable to use voice or video with us. Everyone will have the opportunity to pause or skip around in the video, but be warned, pausing excessively/unnecessarily, as well as skipping ahead in the movie for any reason without permission, will result in an instant ban from the club and all future activities. We don't want the experience to be ruined for anyone.

If the event is successful, we'll definitely do more of these in the future, especially in a manner that accommodates different time zones.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Instant perma ban? Damn dude that's harsh, not sure I can live under your total dictatorial regime

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I was speaking to Chuman about perhaps joining. The only thing that was putting me off is my availability for those nights might be rather difficult. However, aside from that, I'm pretty interested.

Pandymint

Awards
In fairness, not everyone is always available. Things happen, things come up, point is we all have lives.

If you wanna know the truth, for the most part a lot of the time we end up having ridiculous conversations that cross random subjects that shouldn't be connected.

Also. Kurisu avatar. You're automatically cool in my book.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Yep, there's no requirement as to your participation in events, just come around when you can. I'm looking at planning something either this Friday or Saturday, but am waiting to see just how my schedule sits before I schedule anything.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
There are some other people from Europe in the club, like me, so you don't have to fear never being around when someone else is!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah we're multicultural. Does that make us cool now?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
All club events have been restructured into The KHiRC Cup (name tentative, feel free to send in your suggestions), in which you can find details on the first post of this thread. Feel free to ask me any questions here.

The first event of the cup will be KHiRanks: Top 10 Disney Movies. PM me your top 10 Disney movies, in order from favorite on down, by this Wednesday. The results will be posted in a separate thread, but all participants will be granted 2 points just for sending in your lists. Failing to rank your movies will have any movies unranked not counted. All movies must have been made by Walt Disney Animation Studios. You can find a list of eligible films here.

This weekend we'll have the second event of the cup: Cards Against Humanity. More details on that will come later.

EDIT: If you can't rank 10 Disney movies, send me the ones you can. Those who name 10 will earn a bonus point.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Re: The KHiRC Cup

The thread has been posted for the current events, and points have been allocated in the OP. We'll have a game of Cards Against Humanity this weekend, where there will be awarded a first, second, and third place for points. Let me know here when you'll be available between Friday and Sunday to play!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
We decided to try and start something different from the club, as it was getting increasingly difficult to have people commit to a specific time in order to hold an event. Any events moving forward will be spontaneous, as we've nixed the cup, game nights, and other such scheduled events.

With that said, I'm excited for Outlaws, a new role-play that is only available for club members. The writing project can easily mold and shift around your schedules, and we've made it beginner friendly for those of you who are inexperienced. You can access all the info to the thread and ask questions here. I hope to see you there!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Chuman's absence in our club and our behind the scenes planning has lead to us needing a replacement. VoidGear and I have selected Pandymint to join us and lead the club moving forward.

With that said, the club itself, and especially its events, have been pretty inactive recently. I've got a few ideas to boost activity with events outside of the forum, but I want to do some stuff here as well. I have a few ideas, but would love input from other members here. If you wish to be more actively involved in the club at any level, shoot me a message or mention it here, and we'll begin talking. I hope we can boost activity and add some new events and ways for us to interact and grow as friends and a community, both on and off the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back