• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzphenom

Muke

whatever
Awards
In German, Kreis means "circle." which is an allusion to the birth of Christ or kreiss in winter on Christmas which is brought on by the autumn harvest.
?????
No...? I, what. Kreis means circle, yes, but where did you get the part with the allusion to the birth of Christ? And what is Kreiss? "Kreiss" isn't even a German word as far as I (and Google and my Duden dictionary) can tell anyway.

--------

I really don't see what you're trying to prove with your points…? What's this thread about? And why is this is KHGeneral. Really, I'm just confused, not trying to be rude or anything

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm...super-confused about what you're trying to say.Why is the thread named "Kingdom Hearts time" and what is your point?

Spem

Awards
Uh, I didn't get it... I mean, what all those things from FFXIII and FFXV have to do with Kingdom Hearts time?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Is that you, The Real Ansem? Finally get bored with trolling KHPlanet?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
REPENT YE SINNERS, YER DAY HATH COMETH. PAY THY TROLL TOLL, AMEN

Muke

whatever
Awards
Seriously guys? (especially chuman! smh) Like, this guy didn't do anything wrong so I don't get why we have to constantly shitpost-spam every new thread by a new user. Now it'll probably either get deleted or closed anyway

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Seriously guys? (especially chuman! smh) Like, this guy didn't do anything wrong so I don't get why we have to constantly shitpost-spam every new thread by a new user. Now it'll probably either get deleted or closed anyway
Me? Shitpost, on a new member's thread? Why i would never!

but to troll a troll with a new account? You bet your momma' still sweet world famous hot cross buns I would (now available in convenient 4 packs in your local frozen food section)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh, where does any of this fall into Kingdom Hearts? Noel, Caius, and Yeul are Final Fantasy characters, and Black Goku doesn't even go here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Uh, where does any of this fall into Kingdom Hearts? Noel, Caius, and Yeul are Final Fantasy characters, and Black Goku doesn't even go here.
I had no idea goku was even black. About time, poc deserve more heroes

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Uhhh. Not be mean or anything...
The explanation you provide is quite questionable on many levels, and Idk what the purpose for it is to prove... :confused:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Feel free to private message me with what it was you were trying to say and I'll reopen this, otherwise this is a breeding ground of "I don't get what you're saying" posts, and one or two of those would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back