• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We Love Ephemera -Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
YESSS!!!!!! Thanks! The club is growing! ;D Hey Osprey, you know that pic you posted of Ephemera and it says Happy 14th Birthday? Funny to think about it, I was born just DAYS before Kingdom Hearts 1 first released. Pretty cool.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Sephy showed me a thing and I decided that it must be shared immediately.

wmqlc.jpg

Chuuya

Awards
Lmao. xD I'M DEFINITELY SAVING THAT PICTURE! The power of the adorableness of Ephemera COMPELS YOU!!!!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I am surprised none of you have linked the two artworks Nomura did about Ephemera(and Skuld) in here already.

Chuuya

Awards
Whoa, Ephemera looks so ADORABLE!!!!!! :D
Found some pics! :3
tumblr_o44pt8xd1K1t234ouo1_1280.png

large.jpg

tumblr_nzhdea0oFe1v1mibro2_540.png

tumblr_nxfizatOGs1ut4i1jo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In light of current events let me share something I made about our resident cinnamon roll that I already posted in one of the spoiler-threads while not really being a major spoiler, but discussion in those moves fast so maybe here more people can see an appreciate it:

We've already had the "cute and curious" image from the trailer which first unveiled Ephemer in his HD glory, now we have the "conclusion" to it:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
And I present...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luxu

Awards
I'm automatically joining, the cinnamon roll needs protection! Who knows what Ava did to him before sending him to Unchained! Maybe she limited Sea Salt Icecream!

Watch us all come to regret this when it's revealed that Ephemera's somehow the Big Bad of this game. Nomura and his insane plot twists and desire to "surprise even himself". It might look like he's good now, but it's all a ruse, I tell you. A ruse! (Totally kidding, btw, but then again you never know when Nomura's randomly going to turn left when he should be making a right.)

In the Master of Masters own words...NAH NOT POSSIBLE!

Chuuya

Awards
Fudge, you are so awesome lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Gonna edit the Members List later today!
Love that pic @Fudge XD
@Sephy his frown sie so adorable

DefiantHeart

Awards
Aw, I wanna join. ^_^ Ephemera reminds me of my first oc I've ever created. :3 He also had a scarf and curly hair. XD Though my oc was more of an introvert compared to Ephemera. Think I should post a comparison sometime of my oc and Ephemer? :eek:

Luxu

Awards
Ephemera needs to be protected at all costs! The true reasons for the Dandelions was only to protect Ephemera and only him! The only thing that could ruin this would be if he suddenly dies or turns against us...Which will never happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back