• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horto12485

Awards
- Kingdom Hearts
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
- Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
- Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep
(- Kingdom Hearts 3)

On March, there a collection will be coming out on PS4: Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, which consists of all these games, excluding DDD and 0..
If you own a PS3, you can buy the 1.5 and 2.5 collections. :)
(though the order on those will be KH1>CoM>Days | KH2>BBS>Coded, which is also fine!)

Well i have a PS3 and i have both 1.5 and 2.5 which i'm still getting at least 100% Completion of both games finished in time so i don't need the 1.5+2.5 for the PS4 So i just need 2.8 then it's time for Kingdom Hearts 3 but what i mean is what order game should i play in 2.8

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alyson Stoner was a Kairi replacement initially for Re:CoM so it isn't too surprising. I totally expect Hayden for KH3 unless she's busy on a project that makes it impossible for her to get to Burbank to record. Her not being in 2.8 doesn't really set a standard, either, since she was on break from all acting due to her postpartum depression.

palizinhas

Awards
The Alyson/Hayden situation is par for the couse by this point, but there's just a sense of weird in that in the 2.8 collection, Hayden's voicing Xion and Alyson's voicing Kairi.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well i have a PS3 and i have both 1.5 and 2.5 which i'm still getting at least 100% Completion of both games finished in time so i don't need the 1.5+2.5 for the PS4 So i just need 2.8 then it's time for Kingdom Hearts 3 but what i mean is what order game should i play in 2.8
Oh. DDD>0.2>XBC

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Alyson/Hayden situation is par for the couse by this point, but there's just a sense of weird in that in the 2.8 collection, Hayden's voicing Xion and Alyson's voicing Kairi.

I think it is pretty ironic in a good way. Risa Uchida voices Kairi and Xion, so this ability to have Alyson and Hayden switch off is kind of like playing into that. <3 I love it xD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
by the way her kairi sound simmler to her phineas and ferb isabella voice lol

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I've heard worse voice acting in the series than Alyson doing Kairi, but I vastly prefer her as Xion and Hayden as Kairi. I dunno, it just feels more natural to me. I'm just glad we'll never have to deal with a Brittany Snow/Meaghan sitch. I vastly prefer Meaghan to Brittany's work as Namine.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
My gosh sora voice, its been a while since i played ddd

I wish he stayed constant after kh2
i take david for granted

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Sora's voice is gonna take a little while to get used too.

He's trying his best to sound like KH2 sora and it sounds off at times because the higher pitch he does at the end of some lines.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Yeah, you can kind of hear Stoner slip into her Isabella voice when she's shouting.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Whooh, I know a lot of you love Alyson Stoner as Kairi for that scene, but man is it more distracting than I was expecting. I can hear no one but Xion speaking those lines right now xD

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sora, Riku, Donald and Goofy sound great.

maaaaan is Yen Sid boring. the Mysterious Tower music makes me want to kill myself, and listening to him play Captain Exposition may be the true concentrated antithesis of 'fun'.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can confirm Ven's shirt color was not fixed in the Version 1.0.1 patch.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Can confirm Ven's shirt color was not fixed in the Version 1.0.1 patch.

This means they still overlooked it, lol, as I can tell it is not supposed to look like this.

The Terra & Ven 0.2 Version medal from Unchained X does show Ven's jacket in the correct coloration:
ofJCNqo2c

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I did it.
I got all the Trophies in 0.2.

Those of you looking for a challenge, Critical Mode doesn't disappoint.
Another thing I noticed, is that Heartless give less EXP on this mode.

Overall the trip to 100% challenges (which will net you all Trophies) is pretty easygoing. You have to grind to LV80 though, which is lame. The toughest part is EASILY Critical.

Total playtime: ~14 hours over 3 save files not counting the hours I didn't save because they were just failed boss attempts on Critical ;_;

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back