• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua Play Arts Kai from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has revealed a brand new KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Aqua Play Arts Kai figure from the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, Germany!

We reviewed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologuewhich you can read here. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: SQEX MD GOODSSQEX Merch EMEA via Twitter

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFINALLY

I hope this isn't the final build though, looks a bit wonky.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Time to start saving up. Didn't get KH3 Sora but will try my best to get my hands on this.

Muke

whatever
Awards
IT WAS REVEALED IN GERMANY
HAH!!!!

I need this. I'm SO gonna diddlying buy it ;n;
It looks really great D:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well speak of the devil. Is Aqua the first original Kingdom Hearts female character with a Play Arts Kai figure?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I hope they sell it in Germany so I can get it :))))
Or Austria, but that chance is even slimmer

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Finally a Playarts figure that isn't Sora, hallelujah!

I seriously consider getting this one, gotta check where you can get it.

Next give us Ven and Terra too, please! *puppy eyes*

And while we're at it, Ephemer and Skuld?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Well speak of the devil. Is Aqua the first original Kingdom Hearts female character with a Play Arts Kai figure?
Kai specifically? Yes. Though that's not saying much, since it's literally only been Sora, Riku, and one Roxas, soon two.

Kairi got a Play Arts for KHII.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
It looks so pretty I need. Please sell it in the EU store Square, I want this.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
After processing the title, my initial instinct was to place my hand over my chest and just inhale, like so:

raw

Words just cannot encompass this 'feels.' What a day to be a fan of Kingdom Hearts...we have made it.

On the card it says "Release: Ju-" is that "June/July 2017" cause I'm about to start fanning myself with my hand which I know doesn't do anything but it makes me feel better.

Play Arts had KH2 Kairi, but Play Arts Kai so far has only consisted of 3 characters: Sora, Riku, and Roxas. So to answer your question, technically yes.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Finally a Playarts figure that isn't Sora, hallelujah!

I seriously consider getting this one, gotta check where you can get it.

Next give us Ven and Terra too, please! *puppy eyes*

And while we're at it, Ephemer and Skuld?

Vanitas?

I hope they will sell it at gamescom this year. They DID showcase it in Germany first, sooo why not. <3

Muke

whatever
Awards
Vanitas?

I hope they will sell it at gamescom this year. They DID showcase it in Germany first, sooo why not. <3
yes! and sell it in toys r us or whatever too! maybe media markt? AMAZON GERMANY? or just the square enix europe shop or whatever lol

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
yes! and sell it in toys r us or whatever too! maybe media markt? AMAZON GERMANY? or just the square enix europe shop or whatever lol

I don't trust amazon germany enough to handle something like this. Toys R Us might be if it's a big enough one, although I would rule out Media Markt. SE shop might be, although I can already see myself get 10 copies and send them to my friends throughout germany...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Vanitas?

If they don't sell it in person, you can probably get an equivalent deal on reputable site's like Amiami. For example, KH3 Sora PAK is $150 on SENA's Online Store, on Amiami it's $135. Shipping is about $15-20, so it'd be roughly the same price, but you can order it from your home.

SE tends to only make each figure for the a limited time (the year its released), and based on how demanded and scarce current Aqua merchandise is, I really don't foresee this figure lasting long on anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back