• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumble Racing: Trouble on the Track

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
As the title says, I am having trouble with Rumble Racing. Specifically on the Grand Spree and the final Course. For some reason with Aqua these two courses are extremely difficult whether it be in Disney Town or even getting the 5 laps under 5:00 for the Mirage Arena.

Does anyone have any advice for how to tackle these tracks with each character?

Soldier

Awards
As the title says, I am having trouble with Rumble Racing. Specifically on the Grand Spree and the final Course. For some reason with Aqua these two courses are extremely difficult whether it be in Disney Town or even getting the 5 laps under 5:00 for the Mirage Arena.

Does anyone have any advice for how to tackle these tracks with each character?
Take my advice honey, When doing the castle circuit, make HEAVY use of the left shortcut (the one that some of the racers tend to use, you use a ramp to get up into a hole) and break when you have to. From there, just use the speed pads to dash to victory. Aqua is actually the best character to have these problems with, because she's the only one with a ranged shot to derail opponents. If that doesn't help, then describe what section of the course is the most difficult. Trust me, I've had my fair share of frustration with these things, especially trying to platinum them.

Silverwarrior

For the Disney castle track (castle circuit), after the first ramp immediately take a left, (and i find it useful to relly slow down here), and then make sure you get up the next ramp into the shortcut. Then when the divider forces you to take a path, make sure you stay on the upper level. Then drive through and hit all of the speed boosts to the end of the course. For Grand Spree, make sure you get the first speed boost on the top of the ramp and collect the shield, then get all the subsequent speed boosts on that straight. Because you have the shield you can ignore the tornado. THen in the grassy part of the track take the shortcut - if you time it and get your position right when you exit the shortcut you can just about the grab the shield and not have to worry about the tornado on exiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back