• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pandabuddha

Hello all, and greetings from Michigan, USA! I've been lurking and reading some threads since late 2016, but I finally decided to make an account and actually join everyone here. :)

I've been a fan of the KH series for a while now, but unfortunately haven't gotten to play a lot of the games. ;; Thank goodness LPs exist. BBS is probably my favorite within the series and I will fight anyone that calls Terra an idiot. I'm also 20 years old and currently attending university, which tends to get in the way of me playing the games I want. I'm a huge Nintendo nerd, but Square Enix has a special place in my heart. Final Fantasy, along with Pokemon, was one of the first video games series I was introduced to, so I wanna thank SE for that! I'm also a fan of anime and manga, with Soul Eater and FMA: Brotherhood being two of my all-time favorites.

That's... kinda it? Thanks for reading and I hope to fangirl/fanboy with all of you over KH~ <3

Recon

Art of War
Awards
caa42f0141ed6eed5ade87ce4d09b756a3eff165_hq.gif

Welcome!

Looks like you have common interests....with just about everyone here. I'm sure you'll fit right in ^_^

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Another person who lives in Michigan!? :DDD
Welcome to the forums pandabuddha!
Omg, you're also a fan of anime and manga? Oh man you know who to call if you want to fangirl about anything! :)
Hope to see you around the forums!

pandabuddha

Omg, you're also a fan of anime and manga? Oh man you know who to call if you want to fangirl about anything! :)

Thank you!! And yay fellow Michiganian!! \o/ If you don't mind my asking, where are you from? :eek: I'm from, and going to uni in, Ann Arbor.

I'll be sure to! ^^b Trust me, I have quite a lot of animes and mangas to fangirl about~

Welcome!

Looks like you have common interests....with just about everyone here. I'm sure you'll fit right in ^_^

Thank you! That actually makes me feel really happy to hear, too~

pandabuddha

Welcome!

Thank you! That makes me really happy to hear~ <3

Aaaaaay nice to meet a fellow Michiganian! If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I'm from, and currently attending uni in, Ann Arbor. :)

And thank you! Trust me, I will. I have a lot of animes and mangas I love <3

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome, to our happy little Family here on KHinsider, I hope you one day get a chance to play all the kingdom hearts games you have yet to play, each one has its own enjoyable aspects. If you have any questions just check the Faq or ask around people here are very helpful. Hope to see you around.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy not only the KH content, but the fun games and great community as well. Everyone is really nice so make sure to meet plenty of new friends!

pandabuddha

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I hope to see all of you around the forum, too! :)

That actually makes me really happy to hear! I was a little nervous tbh, so thanks for the reassurance!

Aaaaaaaaaaaay another Michiganian!!! If you don't mind my asking, where in Michigan are you from? I'm from, and going to uni in, Ann Arbor~

I hope you one day get a chance to play all the kingdom hearts games you have yet to play, each one has its own enjoyable aspects.

Me too ;; The only game I have the chance to play is DDD (since I only own a 3DS)... RIP.

I'm sure you'll enjoy not only the KH content, but the fun games and great community as well. Everyone is really nice so make sure to meet plenty of new friends!

I'm hoping so too! None of my IRL friends really play KH, so I'm hoping to fix that by coming here~

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Heyaz and welcome to the forums~ you'll get the chance to fangirl in fancy ways around here, sometimes Forum Insanity is the place for that, but in the end we all just fangirl/fanboy all over the forum sections in lots of different ways let's admit it lol

How come you chose this username, btw? I'm kinda curious :']
(and the Zack avatar fills me with joy T w T)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
howdy. welcome to our humble forums, i ask only that you check the FAQ next, hope to see you around and have fun!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
howdy. welcome to our humble forums, i ask only that you check the FAQ next, hope to see you around and have fun!

^Yeah, take it from someone who has broken every rule.

Anyways,
Welcome to the forums.

Veevee

Awards
Hello! :3
Welcome here :D
Anime and Manga-fans are always welcome. FMA is so cool! Did you also watch the old one (which was kinda weird, but still kinda cool imo)?
Your avatar is so cute :3 have a good time here! Ask if you need something!

pandabuddha

Heyaz and welcome to the forums~ you'll get the chance to fangirl in fancy ways around here, sometimes Forum Insanity is the place for that, but in the end we all just fangirl/fanboy all over the forum sections in lots of different ways let's admit it lol

How come you chose this username, btw? I'm kinda curious :']
(and the Zack avatar fills me with joy T w T)

Hi and thanks!

It's been one of the two usernames I've used a lot on other platforms, like on tumblr and Dreamwidth. The other option was OmgPandi, and I'd rather use this than that lol.
(Thank you! <3 Zack's my favorite FF character and seeing him in BBS looking adorable made me cry ;;)

Hi and thanks! I'll be sure to~

^Yeah, take it from someone who has broken every rule.

Anyways,
Welcome to the forums.

Thank you!

Hello! :3
Welcome here :D
Anime and Manga-fans are always welcome. FMA is so cool! Did you also watch the old one (which was kinda weird, but still kinda cool imo)?
Your avatar is so cute :3 have a good time here! Ask if you need something!

Hi and thank you! I did! I watched it after watching and reading Brotherhood, so I spent a lot of time complaining about canon divergence to the friend that watched it with me lol. I thought it was cool too, but I definitely prefer rewatching Brotherhood whenever I can.

And thank you! Zack's my favorite FF character, so I just had to make him my avatar. I'll be sure to~
Also I just noticed your avatar is Kageyama!!!! Haikyuu is so good <3

Heyaz!
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you enjoy it.here!

Hi and thank you! I'm sure I will~

astral_key

Awards
Hey there buddy!
Welcome to KHI
Hope you have a good time!
Also LIKE Zack is one of the future cosplay's who I plan to do sometime in the future (besides Sora)! The KH version that is! I fell in love with his design and it looked REALLY cool.
If you ever need anything you can PM me too if you'd like.

pandabuddha

Hey there buddy!
Welcome to KHI
Also LIKE Zack is one of the future cosplay's who I plan to do sometime in the future (besides Sora)! The KH version that is! I fell in love with his design and it looked REALLY cool.

Hello and thanks! I hope to have a good time here too! :) And I'll be sure to!

If you ever get around to doing it, be sure to share those cosplay pictures! KH Zack is such a cutie, and the Disney style works weirdly well with him. @Nomura thanks for putting Zack on Mt. Olympus, he looked great. ;; Also @Nomura just tell me what exactly happened to him... I need closure!!

pandabuddha

Hey there buddy!
Welcome to KHI

Hi and thanks! I'm hoping to have a good time here too! And I'll be sure to. :)

If you ever do get around to doing KH Zack (or Sora), be sure to share those cosplay pictures! And yes, KH Zack does have a cool design! The art style of Mt. Olympus works weirdly well with him, so @Nomura thanks for doing that! ;;b

pandabuddha

Hey there buddy!
Welcome to KHI

Hi and thanks! I'll be sure to~ And I hope to have a good time here, too! :)

Yessss Zack's KH design is so good! The art style for Mt. Olympus works weirdly well for him, so @Nomura thanks for doing that. ;;b And if you ever do get around to cosplaying Zack, or Sora, be sure to share some cosplay pictures! It's always cool seeing people's hard work come out so well~

pandabuddha

Hey there buddy!
Welcome to KHI

Yessss Zack's KH design is so good! The art style for Mt. Olympus works weirdly well for him, so @Nomura thanks for doing that. ;;b But also @Nomura can get closure on the whole Zack situation k thanks... And if you ever do get around to cosplaying Zack, or Sora, be sure to share some cosplay pictures! It's always cool seeing people's hard work come out so well~

pandabuddha

Hey there buddy!
Welcome to KHI

Yessss Zack's KH design is so good! The art style for Mt. Olympus works weirdly well for him, so @Nomura thanks for doing that. ;; But also @Nomura I'm waiting to find out what happened to him... you know better closure? And if you ever do get around to cosplaying Zack, or Sora, be sure to share some cosplay pictures! It's always cool seeing people's hard work come out so well~

Back