• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Italian Hands~ The Xehanort Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
tumblr_p0k6sdEGRx1twr3epo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p0k6sdEGRx1twr3epo2_540.jpg

tumblr_p0k6sdEGRx1twr3epo3_540.jpg

tumblr_p0k6sdEGRx1twr3epo4_540.jpg

tumblr_p0k6sdEGRx1twr3epo5_540.jpg

tumblr_p0k6sdEGRx1twr3epo6_540.jpg

tumblr_p0k6sdEGRx1twr3epo7_540.jpg

https://samzippo.tumblr.com/post/168266675971/xehanort-ruins-everything

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
And another joins the worthy cause.

tumblr_inline_my9qp7Yal61qi5bon.gif
Well, we are all becoming some ancient creepy bald dude. Who wouldn't?
Step up kiddies and sign up now, there will be 13 winners who will get the once in a lifetime chance to become an old dude.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Well, we are all becoming some ancient creepy bald dude. Who wouldn't?
Step up kiddies and sign up now, there will be 13 winners who will get the once in a lifetime chance to become an old dude.

I don't know, I think there's a whole lot more than 13 people who will get that opportunity in their lifetimes.

Chuuya

Awards
I don't know, I think there's a whole lot more than 13 people who will get that opportunity in their lifetimes.
tenor.gif

Lmao. YEAH BUT A GUY THAT IS LIKE WHO KNOWS HOW OLD (not to mention had tried to possess 2 young boys) MAKES 13 PEOPLE WHO ARE PRETTY YOUNGER THAN HIM JUST LIKE HIM. See the purpose of not mentioning that part to the kiddies is what makes business.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
...what happens if Peter Pan or another Neverland person joins this fan club and gets the opportunity to be an old dude?
Does it create a reality-altering paradox?

Is this why Xehanort never showed any interest in Neverland?

Chuuya

Awards
Why would Peter Pan want to join this fanclub and become an old dude? xD

Chuuya

Awards
He decided after seeing just how many toy swords Xehanort could conjure just with his fingers.
Also he plays the Indian in their games.
Can't argue there.
Heck a Peternort would be a sight to see.

Chuuya

Awards
Maybe Peter Pan is a Nort, or secretly helps Xehanort. Think about it:
Tinkerbell.
A summon. With Sora and co.
A little messenger for Peter Pan.
Tinkerbell knows Sora and co plans. She tells Peter. Peter tells Xehanort. BOOM. Then Xehanort gives Peter Pan toy swords.
I discovered KH3's plot.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Maybe Peter Pan is a Nort, or secretly helps Xehanort. Think about it:
Tinkerbell.
A summon. With Sora and co.
A little messenger for Peter Pan.
Tinkerbell knows Sora and co plans. She tells Peter. Peter tells Xehanort. BOOM. Then Xehanort gives Peter Pan toy swords.
I discovered KH3's plot.
Captain Hook actually knows about Xehanort and that Peter is a nort, so he joined Maleficent in order to infiltrate Hollow Bastion and find a way to stop them.

Chuuya

Awards
Captain Hook actually knows about Xehanort and that Peter is a nort, so he joined Maleficent in order to infiltrate Hollow Bastion and find a way to stop them.
And the plot thickens.
Peter discovers what Hook knows and fights him with Sora and co. Then Peter gives Tinkerbell to Sora as a summon, which then Tinkerbell discovers everything about Sora's plans. Peter goes to Hollow Bastion and helps lead Riku to Sora where they battle.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Then Peter gives Tinkerbell to Sora as a summon, which then Tinkerbell discovers everything about Sora's plans.

Hm.. That would explain why Tinkerbell is the only summon that doesn't disappear after a certain amount of time. She also spies on Donald & Goofy since they don't disappear.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Peter was a summon in KH II, found in a chest on the Interceptor.
The Interceptor was previously attacked by Luxord and his minions, and then Sora&co. got lured onto it by Luxord himself.

Peter Pan's amulet was put there by Luxord to keep tabs on Sora, that's why the Nobodies will appear whenever he goes.

Chuuya

Awards
Peter was a summon in KH II, found in a chest on the Interceptor.
The Interceptor was previously attacked by Luxord and his minions, and then Sora&co. got lured onto it by Luxord himself.

Peter Pan's amulet was put there by Luxord to keep tabs on Sora, that's why the Nobodies will appear whenever he goes.
This all makes sense, without having much focus onto Neverland this would explain what Peter Pan has done all along.
Maybe Peter worked with Vanitas in BBS!
With this sort of working together with Vanitas, Xehanort takes notice of how helpful Peter was (maybe Peter led Vanitas to Aqua in Neverland???). When Vanitas was out of the picture, Xehanort goes to Peter as the next suitable person to help him achieve these goals. (Maybe) Peter probably encounters Young Xehanort and is sent to the future with instructions to carefully watch Sora and co when they first met??? This would explain why he is a party member too!!!!
*Mind blown*

Aelic

Awards
Pffff.. What could darkness possibly offer me? No wiggly hands or pointy ears can swa-...

Xehanort+Knows+What+you+Want_f3820b_4796858.jpg

... Sold! Where can I sign up!?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!

Chuuya

Awards
The focus on Peter Pan possibly being a Nort is all this fanclub has mostly focused upon which makes this very hilarious to me. xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!Must resist!
Embrace your desires, embrace the darkness!

The focus on Peter Pan possibly being a Nort is all this fanclub has mostly focused upon which makes this very hilarious to me. xD
Indeed. It's so great that we couldn't think of anything else to talk about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back