• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It’s a shame they cut it from BBS.

The Jungle Book would have not worked at all for Birth by Sleep's narrative structure because none of the heroes turned into different creatures. And even if they did, their placement would have been harder to implement.

In my opinion, The Jungle Book is a property that can fit into Kingdom Hearts, but it should have been in the game earlier than III. Dream Drop Distance would have been perfect for it. The vines and lilypads of the world would have been great platforms to implement flow motion. They could have even turned into animals as part of the visit.

Qiesamuel

I've never been a Jungle Book fan. I agree with Spockanort. The original animated film is so boring and I couldn't remember anything good from it. My memory of JB becomes fresh again due to the live action remake, which is a vast improvement from the original animated film.

I prefer to have Atlantis, but I know I won't be getting it in KH 3 because it was critically and financially disappoiment. And I think Disney hates Atlantis like they do with Treasure Planet.

ImVentus

Awards
They could always tweak up the story since they can borrow from many elements from both the 1967, 2016 films & book adaptation.

Kingdom Hearts have surprised me with Monsters Inc so I can see them very much do something interesting with this property as well.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I prefer to have Atlantis, but I know I won't be getting it in KH 3 because it was critically and financially disappoiment. And I think Disney hates Atlantis like they do with Treasure Planet.
I don't think they hate it, but still. I doubt that'll have much an effect with the games side of things. If it did there wouldn't be any games based on them. Aspect of them even showed up in Disney infinity.

Last edited:
Awards
I don't think Disney hated Atlantis, they even gave that a second movie... Trasure Planet had it sequel cancelled tho

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think Disney hated Atlantis, they even gave that a second movie... Trasure Planet had it sequel cancelled tho

Atlantis in comparison to their other films was a commercial failure. It’s remembered fondly and has something of a cult-like following for it, but Disney tends to ignore it. The second film is actually comprised of the first few episodes of an Atlantis animated series that was cancelled after the film bombed. Disney wanted to recoup the costs of those pilot episodes so they bundled them together and made it into a movie.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
God, that last Atlantis movie sucked. I couldn't stand it, it was the first time since Pocahontas II that I was so enraged in the first three minutes of a Disney sequel that I just skipped to the end and called it a day.

The original was great, though. It would make my year if it actually went into KHIII.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I just rewatched Atlantis and it would be such a fantastic world. I played its video game as a kid and it was a really fun world to explore. The themes are right up the alley of KH. It’d be epic to fight Rourke after he’s been infected by the crystal.

I’m convinced they’re bringing back and improving the swimming mechanics for a reason and I think it’s more than just for Corona. Atlantis would be a great world to use it for. Jungle Book could use it as well, but not to the same degree.

As I said with Jungle Book, Atlantis would be a cool world to inspire its unique gameplay elements after games like Uncharted and Tomb Raider. We could help Milo use the Shepherd’s journal to unlock the path to Atlantis and to discover the secrets locked within its temples.

I think Jungle Book stands a greater chance of inclusion simply because it’s one of the few classics that might work and it’s regained popularity from the remake.

Atlantis would be a cooler world, but Disney doesn’t seem at all interested in it. Including it would be a great way to re-introduce it to audiences, but I just don’t know if they’ll have any desire to do that.

ImVentus

Awards
God, that last Atlantis movie sucked. I couldn't stand it, it was the first time since Pocahontas II that I was so enraged in the first three minutes of a Disney sequel that I just skipped to the end and called it a day.

The original was great, though. It would make my year if it actually went into KHIII.

Right! that cancelled tv series. Yeah I wasn't very fond of it either except for one part in the third episode I found rather interesting. Other than that, I have completely forgotten the rest.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well according to the leaker the trailer comes out early next month. Meaning that we won't have to wait long to see if the world is legit or not.

If it is true I wonder if they had Jungle Book and 100 Acre Woods appear in April cause they wanted to save room for E3? Cause Im certain that E3 will be were they officially announce Frozen and finally show off San Fransokyo.

horto12485

Awards
Well according to the leaker the trailer comes out early next month. Meaning that we won't have to wait long to see if the world is legit or not.

If it is true I wonder if they had Jungle Book and 100 Acre Woods appear in April cause they wanted to save room for E3? Cause Im certain that E3 will be were they officially announce Frozen and finally show off San Fransokyo.

What?! No Treasure Planet?!

Awards
Atlantis in comparison to their other films was a commercial failure. It’s remembered fondly and has something of a cult-like following for it, but Disney tends to ignore it. The second film is actually comprised of the first few episodes of an Atlantis animated series that was cancelled after the film bombed. Disney wanted to recoup the costs of those pilot episodes so they bundled them together and made it into a movie.

Mess I didn't know that lmao

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

the only event they can show the rumor world is at the kh ux fan event on april 15 so i don't think it true unless they use the event for kh3 as well as frozen most likely be show at the first concert in june along withe release date as well

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
the only event they can show the rumor world is at the kh ux fan event on april 15 so i don't think it true unless they use the event for kh3 as well as frozen most likely be show at the first concert in june along withe release date as well

PAX East is April 5-8. It could be shown there if legit.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
could be but the safe bet would be the fan event if it true

I wouldn’t consider the 15th “early April” though. It’s mid-April. Whether this is real or not, the early April event this would be shown off is most likely PAX. They could reveal significant new KH3 info at PAX so the fan event could focus on Union X as intended with just a little tease of KH3.

I think the fan event is much more likely to reveal UX’s connection to KH3 by showing a clip of Sora in Daybreak Town or him meeting Ephemer/Skuld. Something along those lines. I think revealing a new KH3 Disney world there would distract from the event’s focus.

If this rumor is real, which is highly doubtful anyways, I see things playing out like this:

We get the trailer at PAX showing off the Underworld of Olympus which we haven’t yet seen, Sora exploring some new areas of Monstropolis and showing one of the mid bosses there, and finally the Jungle Book reveal.

Then at the UX fan event, we get a trailer comprising footage of all the worlds we’ve seen thus far, a reveal of a new attraction flow or looks at how the old ones have been improved, maybe another summon link reveal (Aladdin hopefully,) and ending with footage of Sora either in Daybreak Town or meeting a Dandelion, if not both.

If the rumor is fake, I hope for the same thing to happen with a different world reveal at PAX.

notnow123487

Awards
I think this makes sense honestly. This world would be huge for fans of kingdom hearts fans but not casual players. Announcing it at a small event in April makes sense. Then frozen in June at the big guns. That puts us at 7 Disney worlds announced. That’s leaves two Disney worlds left to be announced after e3 and makes sense from a timing of announcements perspective announcing a world every two months. Also Winnie the Pooh explains why they went from 9 to 10 Disney worlds when being interviewed. The question now is what would the last two worlds be?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think this makes sense honestly. This world would be huge for fans of kingdom hearts fans but not casual players. Announcing it at a small event in April makes sense. Then frozen in June at the big guns. That puts us at 7 Disney worlds announced. That’s leaves two Disney worlds left to be announced after e3 and makes sense from a timing of announcements perspective announcing a world every two months. Also Winnie the Pooh explains why they went from 9 to 10 Disney worlds when being interviewed. The question now is what would the last two worlds be?

My money is on Wreck It Ralph as one of them. I would like Princess and the Frog. But they might have to get creative to make the environments interesting. Dr. Facilier would be an excellent KH villain though. Treasure Planet or Atlantis would be good, but I’d prefer Treasure Planet to play out in segments during the Gummi ship missions rather than being a true stand alone world. There’s also the chance of another Pixar world. I would guess Incredibles in that case.

horto12485

Awards

Treasure Planet (Now don't get me wrong but I love Treasure Planet cause it's the Movie based on the Treasure Island Book on Robert Louis Stevenson and We need one More Roy Conli Disney Film to be in this Game since we've gotten Tangled and Big Hero 6 so it's time to get Treasure Planet into the Fold and join our Two Roy Conli Disney Films.) and Wreck-it-Ralph

horto12485

Awards

Treasure Planet (Now don't get me Wrong i love Treasure Planet and We need one More Roy Conli Disney Film to be in this Game since we've gotten Tangled and Big Hero 6 so it's time to get Treasure Planet into the Fold and join our Two Roy Conli Disney Films.) and Wreck-it-Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back