• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yeah Max and I are literally the last two people to get upset at others for that lol.

Regardless, I like us haha

Lol thanks guys, I just felt bad for being so quiet on here.

Hey anytime. The last place anyone should feel stressed is here, if anything this is our safe place where we sometimes have to nudge each other to post, but for the most part I'm glad that we have a good group who is pretty chill in here. Like, you guys in this RP are the kind of people that I'm like "yeah, I could just talk about my day with them." And I think several of us have done that on occasion.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
Got another mini-forum game for y'all. What D&D class do you see your characters as?

Personally, I see Saito as a Monk.

Peace

Awards
Crystal is easily a barbarian.
"The icy chick that kicked your ass earlier appears again."
"I rage. Then I rush her."
[Table groans]

Huh. I would've pegged Crystal as a Bard.

Barbarian is a close second for Saito because Ronin is a tank. Also Barbarian is one of my favorite classes. Haven't played as one, but I have a character that I really want to use.

And yeah, I can see myself groaning and hitting my head on the table at that.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Hmm, maybe a swordmage I guess, who mains a scythe haha

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Sorry about not being here as I'd like to be, guys! Life just got the best of me and I kinda forgot all about it until CD and Max posted theirs.

But I'll work one up, though I'm not sure it will be actually posted due to the storm I'm experiencing right now. Hopefully, it'll be short; if not, ah well. :3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry about not being here as I'd like to be, guys! Life just got the best of me and I kinda forgot all about it until CD and Max posted theirs.

But I'll work one up, though I'm not sure it will be actually posted due to the storm I'm experiencing right now. Hopefully, it'll be short; if not, ah well. :3
No worries. I still owe you a post in Miracles as well. I’ll get that up as soon as I can.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Happy Tuesday, Persona Family, hope everyone is doing well!

Roxie1563

Awards
No worries. I still owe you a post in Miracles as well. I’ll get that up as soon as I can.

No problem, good sir! I'll be glad to read your post of that when you get it up. :3

Happy Tuesday, Persona Family, hope everyone is doing well!

Happy Tuesday to you as well, my fellow Persona Family! :D

Like I said earlier on, I'll be working on it right now after this one post here. :3 Then after that, for sure starting my MCU marathon before Infinity War comes out! (It's a thing that I go through when a new Marvel film comes out that is Marvel Studios and def not related to Fox or Sony! ;P)

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm beginning to think Max has been touching the grape juice too much, judging from his post. :p I mean, come on! It looked, felt and tasted like a joke for April's Fool.

That is, until CD fixed it up with a sense of normality that really brings the Persona train back on track.

I'm just curious to write another one up or wait it out. Thoughts?

Peace

Awards
Here's a cut line from my post.:

"Also, is anyone else distracted by the fact that she was all 'Exterminate. Exterminate!' before and now acting like this?"

Roxie1563

Awards
I posted! :D

I kinda wish SH would post so we can have more to go from there... :/ Anyone know if he's still alive?

@CD: We should at least get some input from Zoey.. It would help. :3

Back