• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You know, I've been feeling down about Kingdom Hearts lately. Epseically since a lot of fans have been harshly critical of the series itself. Not saying criticism isn't warrant or valid but I've always appreciate the story and characters of Kingdom Hearts and I've had very little complaints compared to others and understanding why sole fans don't like or care about certain things that I do made me feel weird to even like this series for what it is. I know it's not the best written story with the best written arcs but it's always hit an emotional core that no others series has done for me. Maybe I'm too soft on the series, maybe I'm nostalgia blinded. I don't know. But for the past few weeks, I feel like my love for the series isn't warrant or something; like it's a bad thing that this story I've been following for so long is one I consider good, even despite its fault. And I've been believing that maybe that foolish too think and I shouldn't be into it as much as I am.

This trailer and latest boxart threw all that doubt out the window. Despite its faults I love this story and I love its characters and this trailer showing pretty everything I've ever wanted from the conclusion of the series being presented show me that it's okay to love this series. It's okay to also admit its faults but there's something about that has always kept me going back and that is something no other series has done for me. It also makes me happy that I get to share this love for the series with my little sister, who's into a lot of gaming like me and KH was the first thing I introduce her to. Since playing all the games, she has been begging me for when this game will come out and that's something I never expect and makes me love this series more. That, despite the writing, is still able to bring people together and connect with the story and gameplay. And on that level KH succeeds for me.

I can't wait to play this. It's becoming everything I've ever wanted as a kid when KH2 was finally done. Will the plot be any good? Who knows but I think know in my heart that'll satisfy me no matter what. Me and my baby sister are going to love playing this game.

also THE BOXART IS SO PRETTY IM GOING TO CRY!!!

Seadrin

Awards
No words. More excited than EVER for this game to release. So grateful to be experiencing this right now! I'll analyze in the AM. Goodnight!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Oh man Oh man Oh Man, so much from what I've seen in the trailer:

- The Big Hero 6 team
- Davy Jones
- More of Rapunzel
- Sora, Hiro, Baymax and Go Go bonding on San Fransokyo's bridge.
- Sora and Anna's conversation with each other in Arendelle.
- Luxord after the Dead Man's Chest
- Goofy Curling in Olympus
- Krakken in Maelstrom fight
- Marshmallow in Sora's party
- New English lyrics of Don't Think Twice heard
- Data Riku being the Darkness for the Big Hero 6 world
- Demyx and Vexen norted and part of the Seekers of Darkness
- Master Xehanort
- Aqua's fate revealed.

This is the best trailer right now and very excited for this game to come out in January.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The very last shot is Roxas with the Oblivion...and right before is Axel crying. I mean that could also be about Isa tbh. But either way....ugh

Also, I'm still confused if that's Data Riku or KH1 Riku lol. Like, there was very clearly some data crap going on with the fist thing. But then they talked like it was just regular KH1 Riku.

Flying on Baymax confirmed! I guess Marshmallow was a 100% party member, though the interview at E3 implied he would leave eventually right?

You know, I've been feeling down about Kingdom Hearts lately. Epseically since a lot of fans have been harshly critical of the series itself. Not saying criticism isn't warrant or valid but I've always appreciate the story and characters of Kingdom Hearts and I've had very little complaints. Maybe I'm too soft on the series, maybe Im nostalgia blinded I don't know. But for the past few weeks, I feel like my love for the series isn't warrant or something; like it's a bad thing that this story I've been following for so long is one I consider good, even despite its fault. And I've been believing that maybe that foolish too think and I shouldn't be into it as much as I am.
This trailer and latest bogart threw all that doubt out the window. Despite its faults I love this story and I love its characters and this trailer showing pretty everything I've ever wanted from the conclusion of the series being presented show me that it's okay to love this series. It's okay to also admit its faults but there's something about that has always kept me going back and that is something no other series has done for me.

I can't wait to play this. It's becoming everything I've ever wanted as a kid when KH2 was finally done. Will the plot be any good? Who knows but I think know in my heart that'll satisfy me no matter what.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]also THE BOXART IS SO PRETTY IM GOING TO CRY
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]the WHAT. I've just been watching the trailer![/FONT]

UltimaXOmega

Really wasted a Seeker slot on riku,no NPCs at all in San Fransokyo and no new world. Yawn. Bring on the 21st.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Davy Jones, the Kraken being present in the maelstrom battle, Demyx and Vexen are Norted, DiZ reunited with his adopted son Ienzo, camera mode, Ansem and Xigbar, normal Aqua vs Guardian, Riku Replica

and after six years MASTER XEHANORT?!?

ahahaha this is better than I could’ve ever hoped honestly I’m so satisfied

oh also man Davy Jones is gonna need some work but hey we got time! Hope they get Bill Nighy!

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The very last shot is Roxas with the Oblivion...and right before is Axel crying. I mean that could also be about Isa tbh. But either way....ugh

Also, I'm still confused if that's Data Riku or KH1 Riku lol. Like, there was very clearly some data crap going on with the fist thing. But then they talked like it was just regular KH1 Riku.

Flying on Baymax confirmed! I guess Marshmallow was a 100% party member, though the interview at E3 implied he would leave eventually right?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]the WHAT. I've just been watching the trailer![/FONT]

Yep, the boxart just got revealed. And Noruma never disappoints. I just hope the opening game display has the same art style.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
More than 13 Xehanorts
I've known for a while that Nomura wouldn't spoil the final rosters in the trailers, but I never expected him to give us a pool of candidates to fight over

The absolute madman

I really want to know who Demyx was carrying and why he was meeting Ienzo

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
At 3:18, there is a shot of Vanitas standing over an unconscious, non-Norted Aqua in what seems to be Land of Departure, preparing to stab her. Any thoughts?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
At 3:18, there is a shot of Vanitas standing over an unconscious, non-Norted Aqua in what seems to be Land of Departure, preparing to stab her. Any thoughts?

Maybe that was when she was corrupted and sent back to the dark realm?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe that was when she was corrupted and sent back to the dark realm?

My first thought was Ventus having a flashback tbh. Its too similar to what happened in actual BBS. I guess it could just be a really obvious reference though lol.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
No words. More excited than EVER for this game to release. So grateful to be experiencing this right now! I'll analyze in the AM. Goodnight!
Agreed so much has happened that makes me so speechless after watching the trailer:

- The Big Hero 6 team
- Davy Jones
- More of Rapunzel
- Sora, Hiro, Baymax and Go Go bonding on San Fransokyo bridge.
- Sora and Anna's interaction in Arendelle.
- Luxord after the Dead Man's Chest
- Krakken in Maelstrom fight
- Marshmallow in Sora's party
- Goofy Curling in Olympus
- New English lyrics of Don't Think Twice heard
- Data Riku being the Darkness for the Big Hero 6 world
- Demyx and Vexen norted and part of the Seekers of Darkness
- Master Xehanort
- Aqua's fate revealed.
- Photo OP mode

Davy Jones, the Kraken being present in the maelstrom battle, Demyx and Vexen are Norted, DiZ reunited with his adopted son Ienzo, camera mode, Ansem and Xigbar, normal Aqua vs Guardian, Riku Replica

oh also man Davy Jones is gonna need some work but hey we got time! Hope they get Bill Nighy!

I'm hoping for Bill Nighy to come back since he did came back for Disney INFINITY, but it will depend on his scheduling and availability since he's more than likely busy doing Ordeal by Innocence

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Dangg they are teasing that full length DTT just do ittt SE.

The trailer as usual is a lot of...stuff. I like the interactions between Sora and Hiro that we're seeing but the Days' trio flashback there felt a little hammy. It would make more sense if that was a thing the BH6 team did in the movie but it's not to my knowledge? I haven't seen the whole movie though so if so cool.

I'm not sure I caught enough of anything else to comment at this point. Not going to rekindle the Aquanort debate. But yeah thanks I still hate it.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
My first thought was Ventus having a flashback tbh. Its too similar to what happened in actual BBS. I guess it could just be a really obvious reference though lol.

My first thought was that Vanitas was splitting Aqua in half the way he'd been split.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Really wasted a Seeker slot on riku,no NPCs at all in San Fransokyo and no new world. Yawn. Bring on the 21st.

I mean they literally showed him like 6 years ago in DDD. You can still be disappointed by all means, but this really isn't a surprise at all.

My first thought was that Vanitas was splitting Aqua in half the way he'd been split.

Interesting... there are an awful lot of scenes of regular Aqua in this trailer, its the first time we have seen her actually lol.
And then they have the opening of 0.2 scene redone with KH3 Sora's hand...gives me hope lol.

kingsoraful

Awards
Guys IDK if anyone noticed this part. But the blonde haired guy at the end. Did you guys notice that the background of where he's at looks like King Louis's palace in The Jungle Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back