• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Looks like an Ienzo/apprentice reunion with Ansem the Wise is happening, my crops are flourishing

I'm now way more excited for this game than I should be :DD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Guys IDK if anyone noticed this part. But the blonde haired guy at the end. Did you guys notice that the background of where he's at looks like King Louis's palace in The Jungle Book?

You mean...Roxas? lol I'll have to look again.

Dangg they are teasing that full length DTT just do ittt SE.

The trailer as usual is a lot of...stuff. I like the interactions between Sora and Hiro that we're seeing but the Days' trio flashback there felt a little hammy. It would make more sense if that was a thing the BH6 team did in the movie but it's not to my knowledge? I haven't seen the whole movie though so if so cool.

I'm not sure I caught enough of anything else to comment at this point. Not going to rekindle the Aquanort debate. But yeah thanks I still hate it.

I kinda feel like this trailer makes more of an argument that Aqua isn't norted than that she is tbh. Still nothing of her in a cloak doing Xehanort's bidding yet we see Vexen, some form of Riku, and Demyx all sorta doing that instead? Also idk, what she said just sounds like she is straight up corrupted at that moment (or maybe split in half like Dandelion said lol) It doesn't sound Xehanorty to me, at least.

kingsoraful

Awards
The background of where the the final scene looks new like King Louis's palace in The Jungle Book. The designs of the walls look like a ruin or palace.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I saw my boy Vanitas without the stupid af coat and everyone who knows me knows that that's enough reason for me not to have a single piece of regret about spoiling myself on the game.
ALSO
DEMY MY BOIIIIIIII <3

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Guys IDK if anyone noticed this part. But the blonde haired guy at the end. Did you guys notice that the background of where he's at looks like King Louis's palace in The Jungle Book?

It looked like Agrabah to me, but that’s a possibility.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well that's a shame. Guess it would have been hard to top this trailer.

I mean, a new world is always nice lol. But yeah. This was more than I was expecting for this particular trailer, so I am fine with it. Am getting a little curious/concerned about both Disney and original worlds, though lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Looks like an Ienzo/apprentice reunion with Ansem the Wise is happening, my crops are flourishing

I'm now way more excited for this game than I should be :DD
I'm so happy about AtW going to Ienzo! At least someone has a father in this game :D

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
tumblr_pf8lhv7SB41spumzp_400.jpg

This is the shot we are discussing yes? Yeah...I'm not totally sure where that is at the moment.

Leaferian

Awards
So we have Aqua fighting the dark Guardian, Aqua seemingly normal and unconscious in Land of Departure with Vanitas, and Sora reaching for Aqua's hand again.

Hmmmmm, I wonder.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I shouldn't be surprised yet I am that Ansem SoD and Xigbar are ready to murder any one of their own if they stray off the chosen path. Makes the theories about traitors even more juicy.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I kinda feel like this trailer makes more of an argument that Aqua isn't norted than that she is tbh. Still nothing of her in a cloak doing Xehanort's bidding yet we see Vexen, some form of Riku, and Demyx all sorta doing that instead? Also idk, what she said just sounds like she is straight up corrupted at that moment (or maybe split in half like Dandelion said lol) It doesn't sound Xehanorty to me, at least.
Could be, obviously we see her fighting (probably) before whatever happens but the thing she's fighting is Ansem SoD's Guardian soooo.
Also Ansem the Wise would appear to be alive, which means he didn't fade away into darkness, so questions questions.
Honestly her line doesn't even sound like Aqua. I could settle for the split heart theory but so help me if they turn her into a PoH :p

I'm getting the feeling Roxas isn't even inside of Sora anymore. Or something like that. Anything could have happened during DDD in the time that MX had his twitchy fingers on Sora's soul so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where Nomura's taking this Big Secret.

edit: Also Terranort? Are we like over the Seeker limit at this point or...?

kingsoraful

Awards
BTW now that we got Demyx confirmed in the game that means he needs a world as well.

Data Riku is BH6 darkness.

So Isa, Demyx, and Vexen? still need worlds.

the red monster

Awards
To me it looks like we getting final disney world at jump festa+FF stuff, nothing else they can really show since it will be very spoilery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back