• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You go girl!

giphy.gif
ImpracticalWearyGosling-size_restricted.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
is there anything new inbound?
I've been very busy with work lately, so I haven't had much time on anything new, but there is a RWBY picture that's 80% finished and I have a vague sketch of your request somewhere that I'll be getting to.

Inktober will be starting soon and I seem to do pretty good under pressure, so I'll probably have stuff throughout all of October.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
good to know thanks... hope you find the chance to do more because regardless of me asking for a request, I still love whatever you pull out

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

good to know thanks... hope you find the chance to do more because regardless of me asking for a request, I still love whatever you pull out
Aw, thanks for saying that, dude.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aw, thanks for saying that, dude.
Teach me wise Fudgemint, this is beautiful!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Been doing a picture each day for Inktober over a Tumblr but I wanted to wait until all three of these were done first 'cause I wanted to post them together.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Teach me wise Fudgemint, this is beautiful!
I sketched them out, on a different layer I slap the brush tool around to generally cover an individual part and used the lasso tool (polygonal) to get my desired shape and remove the rest. Rinse and repeat. Got my layers and found what brush patterns I wanted for each piece. Something something, eventually put them all together.

Getting this picture done was actually fairly easy, but it was tedious as heck. I had a lot of fun doing it though.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
holy crap just... seeing squall like that reminds me so much of FF8

Chuuya

Awards
Been doing a picture each day for Inktober over a Tumblr but I wanted to wait until all three of these were done first 'cause I wanted to post them together.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I sketched them out, on a different layer I slap the brush tool around to generally cover an individual part and used the lasso tool (polygonal) to get my desired shape and remove the rest. Rinse and repeat. Got my layers and found what brush patterns I wanted for each piece. Something something, eventually put them all together.

Getting this picture done was actually fairly easy, but it was tedious as heck. I had a lot of fun doing it though.
I see...
YOU DID MY MAN RIKU! <3 IT'S SO LOVELY!! Can I use it as a sig?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks! I'm glad the poses turned out okay.
Such a nice Squall too! Good job! :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I wind up not having time for doing these things until the last minute. I mean, I like how they've turned out so far, but doing a picture all at once hurts my hand. I should figure out something simple for today.

Gaah I love how you do hair, it always looks so good.
And alrighty, thanks~
*squees* Thaaaanks!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
never heard of a game like that... thanks for telling me about it

Chuuya

Awards
You're making so much I can't catch up, but that's great!!!
Good job on the latest drawings Fudge. ;)

Back