• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
The person is a fool there is no way he gets out of this unharmed. He's going to be sued and most definitely fired, jail time is a real possibility but expect a fine that dwarfs whatever profit he gets at the minimum. But beyond that this kind of thing will follow them forever, they are going to find it very difficulty to get a job in the future when it's on public record that he stole and illegally sold merchandise from his workplace. This just seems....like an incredibly short sighted plan.

robotman

I really wouldn't have minded as much if he actually was a fan of the series but the fact that he dislike this game irritates me... I doubt that he actually managed to sell the copies, he'd have to post them and I doubt that he'd get that far, especially as everyone is reporting him and it'd be easy to trace where he sold the game.

We'll see what happens over the next couple of days. Also, potential spoiler or rumour:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I really wouldn't have minded as much if he actually was a fan of the series but the fact that he dislike this game irritates me... I doubt that he actually managed to sell the copies, he'd have to post them and I doubt that he'd get that far, especially as everyone is reporting him and it'd be easy to trace where he sold the game.

We'll see what happens over the next couple of days. Also, potential spoiler or rumour:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That can't be right. there is already eight Disney worlds and two original ones. Plus there is the Keyblade Graveyard and whatever the final world is

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That can't be right. there is already eight Disney worlds and two original ones. Plus there is the Keyblade Graveyard and whatever the final world is
My count yesterday had 14 playable worlds (this includes playable areas in original worlds). Twilight Town and Mysterious Tower are counted separately here because they both have world logos.

1. Twilight Town
  2. Mysterious Tower
  3. Olympus
  4. Toy Box
  5. Monstropolis
  6. Kingdom of Corona
  7. Arendelle
  8. The Caribbean
  9. San Fransokyo
  10. 100 Acre Woods
  11. The Dark World
  12. Cloud / Data world
  13. Keyblade Graveyard
  14. Final World
  15. Spoiler Spoiler Show

Then for what appears to be cutscene only worlds:

1. Radiant Garden
  2. Destiny Islands
  3. Disney Castle

That's 18 worlds all together but I feel like I'm missing a cutscene only world.

Last edited:

Aramagon

Awards
My count yesterday had 14 playable worlds (this includes playable areas in original worlds). Twilight Town and Mysterious Tower are counted separately here because they both have world logos.

1. Twilight Town
  2. Mysterious Tower
  3. Olympus
  4. Toy Box
  5. Monstropolis
  6. Kingdom of Corona
  7. Arendelle
  8. The Caribbean
  9. San Fransokyo
  10. 100 Acre Woods
  11. The Dark World
  12. Cloud / Data world
  13. Keyblade Graveyard
  14. Final World

1. Radiant Garden
  2. Destiny Islands
  3. Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's 17 worlds all together but I feel like I'm missing a cutscene only world.
Disney Castle was spotted in the recently released images from yesterday.

the red monster

Awards

1. Twilight Town
  2. Mysterious Tower
  3. Olympus
  4. Toy Box
  5. Monstropolis
  6. Kingdom of Corona
  7. Arendelle
  8. The Caribbean
  9. San Fransokyo
  10. 100 Acre Woods
  11. The Dark World
  12. Cloud / Data world
  13. Keyblade Graveyard
  14. Final World

1. Radiant Garden
  2. Destiny Islands
  3. Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's 17 worlds all together but I feel like I'm missing a cutscene only world.
disney castle ? we just saw it in the pictures lol

robotman

They meant full worlds. The others are just like small sections, not full huge worlds. I don't know how true it is, it's just something I read about an hour ago while reading spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Disney Castle was spotted in the recently released images from yesterday.

disney castle ? we just saw it in the pictures lol
Yeah that's the one lol thanks.

Also I put the spoiled one in the wrong area whoops.

Also, this is important. We let members put links in their posts while we were trying to get our head around what to do but from this moment onwards DO NOT SHARE ANY LINKS OR VIDEOS ON KHINSIDER. They WILL be removed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We are scrubbing links/images/videos of the leaked footage from the stolen copies of the game.

We ask that you also comply with this and do not share photos or video links in the threads. You may continue to discuss the content of the leaks, but do not share rehosted content or links to places where you can find that content.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The person is a fool there is no way he gets out of this unharmed. He's going to be sued and most definitely fired, jail time is a real possibility but expect a fine that dwarfs whatever profit he gets at the minimum. But beyond that this kind of thing will follow them forever, they are going to find it very difficulty to get a job in the future when it's on public record that he stole and illegally sold merchandise from his workplace. This just seems....like an incredibly short sighted plan.
Definitely. Using his own Facebook account is really a "Too Dumb To Live" moment.

But I am laughing at all these bitter grapes fans who are hoping he gets jailtime and loses his job. Nobody's making you read spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But I am laughing at all these bitter grapes fans who are hoping he gets jailtime and loses his job. Nobody's making you read spoilers.
Well, it is theft and distribution with a Disney IP. He's going to get legal backlash.

Perkilator

Awards
Definitely. Using his own Facebook account is really a "Too Dumb To Live" moment.

Well, that’s no excuse for said spoilers to be around. As someone who normally doesn’t mind spoilers, theft of a game on top of spoilers is pretty deserving of some extent of the law.

EDIT: Chaser beat me to it. Ninja’d

Awards
No problem, it was somewhere on gamefaqs.
Just saw it.

It's literally someone saying "Someone said 10 worlds" without any sort of context on what that actually meant. So they probably got misinformed. This just happened. There's no way the exact number of worlds can be known by now

ghostwarmen

Awards
They meant full worlds. The others are just like small sections, not full huge worlds. I don't know how true it is, it's just something I read about an hour ago while reading spoilers.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no way anyone is far enough to know how many worlds are in the game. And if said 10, it would have to be Disney, cause we know there should be more than 10 playable worlds I thought

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Nobody made him commit a crime. He deserves whatever he gets.

robotman

Just saw it.

It's literally someone saying "Someone said 10 worlds" without any sort of context on what that actually meant. So they probably got misinformed. This just happened. There's no way the exact number of worlds can be known by now

True, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Are you someone that cares about it leaking or are you okay with it? I guess I already have my answer because you're in a spoiler thread but still haha xD!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no way anyone is far enough to know how many worlds are in the game. And if said 10, it would have to be Disney, cause we know there should be more than 10 playable worlds I thought

True, I think I'm letting rumours go to my head, this leak is nuts, like a full 6 weeks ahead of release!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back