• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow0118

Do we know if cable town is the confirmed name of the world? Or is cable town still theorized to be the world's name?

Nukara

Awards
Guys, is it true that people are already playing in Kingdom hearts 3? For it seemed to me that "Sold 30 copies" is nothing more than a rumor? And then I hear already talk that some already spread leaks on youtube. What I weakly believe.

kingsoraful

Awards
Just to be clear what was the jungle book leak. You guys said there was a leak that had jungle book on it.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Remember how no no one believed it and thought it fake?

the days

It's funny to sit back and watch old trailers and see old screenshots and read old threads and see how naive and in denial people were. To be fair, people are still saying it's just KH VR and that this a publicity stunt online lol

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Just to be clear what was the jungle book leak. You guys said there was a leak that had jungle book on it.

It was a leak in late March that claimed Jungle Book would be revealed in early April. Jungle Book was not revealed in early April, therefore the particular leak is fake. The info they used about Cable Town was simply regurgitated from existing descriptions of the location.

Here is the link to that fake leak: https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/829b7q/kh3_new_4chan_leak_take_with_a_grain_of_salt/

Greenice

So is cable town the confirmed world name? Or no?

I guess so, it was in the leak back in January, so... (I’m 100% sure since I was the one who went through all the files to find out which worlds they were about hahaha, also I feel like that leak included only cutscenes assets and that’s why DC and RG won’t be playable, I hope that’s not the case though :/)

Knuxpyro56

Man, Cable Town is majestic as hell. It reminds me of Gondor from Lord of the Rings. Honestly, the leak wasn't that bad. At least it's not the ending...yet.

Yes glad i wasn't the only one who thought of Minas Tirith.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
So is cable town the confirmed world name? Or no?

From what I am aware of and personally witnessed in these leaks, there is no name provided for what we are all assuming is Cable Town. It has an appearance that very closely matches the description given of Cable Town way back when, so that’s the reason for the common assumption. As far as these claims of seeing Gummi Ship footage, I personally don’t believe it as the footage was literally the very beginning of the game, barely even starting the intro tutorial sequence. With that in mind anything in regards to a world count, conclusive world reveals, or plot details should be considered fraudulent and dismissed as such. Until I see proof of these claims, this is the position I plan to maintain.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I have short term memory, so with that out of the way...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Apparently he dived in both his KH1 and KH2 outfit

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

wolfshadow0118

DVuU2elU8AAykiY.jpg

Goofy is going to A-hyuck everyone up with all these leaks! Lol

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm probably gonna watch the Dec 18th Trailer but then I'm going completely dark.

Hopefully Square just does an update for KH3 or something that blocks the game from being playable until release.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm probably gonna watch the Dec 18th Trailer but then I'm going completely dark.

Hopefully Square just does an update for KH3 or something that blocks the game from being playable until release.

Well, what came out of the leak isn't that bad and I'm pretty sure no one smart is going to openly leak that they bought the illegal copy of the stolen game so I think you're safe to not go dark for a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back