• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
Incomplete I wonder if that has to do with the fact they openly stated the epilogue and secret ending are DLC to prevent them from being leaked. >_<

Any

Awards
I swear if that leak is real.....then I’m not playing the game. I’m not accepting that.

sorawild

he made one specific comment about Riku gameplay that is very very spoilery

Also his brother was foaming at the mouth because the game felt incomplete. This is going to be FFXV all over again isn’t it lol.

Well Nomura did state that the post credits scene and secret ending wont be added into the game until the day 1 patch. Oof imagine being a gamer without internet these days.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, well that's a relief. So do theyHang around the University or a different part of the city
They are all around. They are on the streets, driving cars, having conversations with each other etc.

Awards
Well our leaker weirdo accidentally showed the world list on the Gummiphone.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sdog

Awards
Ya it's only getting worse from here y'all.. I'm out. Been real. See y'all on the other side!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ya it's only getting worse from here y'all.. I'm out. Been real. See y'all on the other side!
Peace out Sdog. Wish I could join you but someone has to be up to date in order to moderate successfully on here :(. See you in a month!

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
So it's kind of as I expected.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well our leaker weirdo accidentally showed the world list on the Gummiphone.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Alrighty so now we know.No new Disney worlds and Radiant Garden isnt playable Glad that was finally settled.

sorawild

Okay so basically this leaker is flip flopping all over the place with what that last video was. Someone who called him a liar also deleted their comment, so at this point its anyone's guess if its true or not.

Darvandark

I'm getting kind of tired of all the people on his posts demanding more info. I get he ended up leaking the world list, but even in the video it was obvious that it wasn't intentional. The people clamoring for story spoilers, ending info, and secret bosses need to chill.

To be honest they're spoiling more than the actual guy by posting a screenshot.

Also was the leak you're talking about the Letter pic?

ZJGamer

So it's kind of as I expected.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back