• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Subzero

Amen!!! I’m so freaking sick of this crap, either give us a real answer or shut up! NOW I’m seeing morons on twitter saying agrabah and PatF are indeed 2 hidden worlds. How about you get some proof or quit tweeting nonsense!!

Well, you know what I heard?A guy told a guy on Twitter, who follows the neighbor of one of the developers of the game, who is good friends with the guy that lives on the same street as Nomura, and used to go to school with the guy that befriended the guy that went to his friends wedding, and he said Jungle Book and Atlantis are the last 2 Disney worlds!

Then, I heard The Little Mermaid and Brave are hidden worlds from the same guy that follows this other guy on Twitter. And this OTHER guy says that we’re in for a surprise because PatF and Shrek are in the game!

Moral of all this... don’t believe this BS until actual proof is shown lol

robotman

Trolls crave attention. If I got my hands on an early copy of KH3, you'd beat bet I'd be selfish and just play the game myself. I personally wouldn't post spoilers or anything. If I post anything at all, It would probably be "I beat KH3 and had the time of my life" and leave the internet until after release.

See, I'd do the exact same thing, if I had access to the game I'd play it (offline)... Once it's completed, I'd probably come on here and just say "DM me if you want answers"... That's it. I wouldn't do all this nonsense, like "I'm not giving story stuff but I'll give you hints" or "It might be this or that"... Either you have the game or you don't, you've either completed it or you haven't. It's so pathetic how people act for attention, especially towards people who are actually fans.

I just don't get this trolling for attention or making up rumours, it's beyond pathetic, I have a bunch of adjectives but I can't say them on here or else I'd be banned lol.

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind, I just don't like the fact that people make up rumours or string people along, especially when they're actually interested, what's the point? If you lie when the game actually comes out you look like a loser. This happens time and time again when something is coming out and people want to know the info, either give the details or don't say anything at all. It's not hard.

theshadowman

Awards
Feel like this is becoming more common now with people saying there are indeed more worlds. I’m just gonna ignore them at this point till we get the game.

bagcifreak

The world order so far seems to be the following:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This list obviously doesn't include any potential worlds he didn't want to talk about as he doesn't want to tell us wether Disney Castle or Radiant Garden are playable.

rmunoz1994

Ok...so that guy posted a video where it accidently lists all the worlds. You can see them in my spoiler tag.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

horto12485

Awards
Ok...so that guy posted a video where it accidently lists all the worlds. You can see them in my spoiler tag.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So that's it what everyone say is true No more Disney Worlds just 7 of the Disney Worlds (and 100 Acre Wood)

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo_

Awards
It says something about a game when people talk about DLC pre-launch.

Echoecho6

Awards
Leave it to Nomura to spoil everything he can before he releases his game. I knew after seeing the promotion for 0.2 that this was going to happen.

Back