• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You're making so much I can't catch up, but that's great!!!
Good job on the latest drawings Fudge. ;)
:D

Shinra

Banned
Awards
awwww chespin looks so kewt! and I bet snivy and treecko would have a smirk off xD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
W-WHERE DO I START?????
WALUIGI IS BEAUTIFUL
CHIBI KAIRI AND NAMINE AND XION IS CUUUUTE.
BAYMAX
DIED WHEN I SAW DONKEY KONG
WANT TO CUDDLE THAT FRIGGIN' MONSTER SORA
AND VINCENT VALENTINE ARE MY FAVS. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
And now the last of this year's Inktober.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

W-WHERE DO I START?????
WALUIGI IS BEAUTIFUL
CHIBI KAIRI AND NAMINE AND XION IS CUUUUTE.
BAYMAX
DIED WHEN I SAW DONKEY KONG
WANT TO CUDDLE THAT FRIGGIN' MONSTER SORA
AND VINCENT VALENTINE ARE MY FAVS. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
<3 Thank you! I had a lot of fun doing these.

I'm also planning on coloring a few of the Inktober stuff. Mainly Sora, Kairi, and Riku. I'll also do more to that Vincent as well.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Since the new season of Mob Psycho 100 started, I decided to take part in the Redraw Reigen meme. XD

XREQmtu.png

Based off this:
PmA6jOR.png

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This is on Twitter, isn't it? It's really, really good. And it does make a great phone background!
Thank you! Yeah, it is! (I wonder if I should start putting links on the bottom of the art for other sites it's on.)

Oooh, I didn't even think of it working as a background! :D

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, Fudge! Do you have time to create a Dream Eater based off of Princess and the Frog? Cause I’ve been thinking ever since December that they’d be a good enemy type for that world.

Can I offer some design inspiration?
-Frogs, duh
-Voodoo
-Jazz
-Maybe a boss based off Dr. Facilier?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hey, Fudge! Do you have time to create a Dream Eater based off of Princess and the Frog? Cause I’ve been thinking ever since December that they’d be a good enemy type for that world.

Can I offer some design inspiration?
-Frogs, duh
-Voodoo
-Jazz
-Maybe a boss based off Dr. Facilier?
Not at the moment, but I would love to do them. It'll just be a while. :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Do you draw for other people? If so with a price or no? Do you draw other people's OC? Sorry for asking alot questions ^_^"
No problem. Questions are welcome! :D

If site members request something simple like a basic sketch or something small, then I'm fine with doing it for free. Just keep in mind that free requests are not an immediate priority of mine due to other projects, so it could be a while before I get to it.

I can do more for a price, however I haven't figured out my rates for everything yet, and what prices I have figured out shouldn't matter to you unless you want to make your request my first priority. Also I forgot what those prices were and need to find them later. lol

But basically, if it's simple and you're fine with waiting, then I can do requests for free. Including OCs.

Galaxy Nova

Coolio! Thanks for answering my questions friend! Is it ok I can make a request now?

Tbh my oc has wacky purple galaxy hair but in this fandom i'll tone down to dark purple to lighter purple ombre hair cuz I love ombres lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Coolio! Thanks for answering my questions friend! Is it ok I can make a request now?

Tbh my oc has wacky purple galaxy hair but in this fandom i'll tone down to dark purple to lighter purple ombre hair cuz I love ombres lol
Go ahead! I suggest PMing me so to not bog down the thread in case we do a lot of back an forth.

Hey, Fudge! Take any time to consider my request, yet? (Not to sound greedy)
Already gave my answer a week or two ago. lol
Not at the moment, but I would love to do them. It'll just be a while. :D

I'm terrible at judging time so I don't know when the requests will be finished, but I can at least start scribbling things.

Back