• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard-

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Okay, I'm really liking what has been revealed about the plot.

Major spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Okay, I'm really liking what has been revealed about the plot.

Major spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Waitwaitwait.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Waitwaitwait.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

Awards
"You've seen me too weak too often." I loved that line. I should have expected Aqua being the third playable character, considering 0.2 was supposed to be the prologue of KH3.

Awards
That Aqua vs Vanitas fight was freaking awesome. But I hope this doesn't mean no Sora vs Vanitas.

someone please ask if we get Sora vs Vanitas and if Van really shows his face.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Got to give it to Square Enix and the Unreal Engine 4 they did an amazing job recreating Let it Go as a Pre-rendered cutscene best of all at least it isn't a musical mini-game so you can rest easy.

I wouldn't be surprised that if Zootopia and Moana were to be in a future KH game just by a long shot I wouldn't mind if they include the songs from the original movies and recreated as a pre-rendered cutscene in the game (Zootopia - Try Everything; Moana - How Far I'll Go, You're Welcome, Shiny)

one hell of a pilot

Someone made a comparison gif set in the case of Let It Go you can tell it's the game's graphics and not the movie.

tumblr_pllj1dNwdy1qf5hjqo9_400.gif

Movie

tumblr_pllj1dNwdy1qf5hjqo10_400.gif

Game

Just look at Elsa's hair in Movie and Game. It's different.
I agree Square did an Incredible job recreating this iconic scene.

palizinhas

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Muke

whatever
Awards
Larxene is so cool. The dialogues in this game are so good.

I'm not really surprised Demyx and Luxord are also from UX. At least now we know why they brought back the traitors.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It's all coming so fast now, could be getting endgame stuff any minute now lol. Too bad it's all Infinity War tier plotting, like this is all just so lazy.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Like we haven't thought of that. I doubt any of the Monster Inc. gang knows about Vanitas' ability to travel through darkness. I can't fault them for ignorance of Vanitas and his powers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If only there was someone to warn her that she hasn't fully recovered from falling to darkness yet and how this was all a rash and impulsive idea and ... oh wait.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

My sentiments exactly on lore dumps, but Demyx and Larxene have never been the most mature members of the Organization. It's perfectly in character for them while Marluxia, Luxord, and Xemnas kept their composure.

maximumlight8

Awards
Okay so actually the Aqua footage made some earlier leaks much more likely to be true

The following are VERY VERY VERY likely to be massive spoilers PLOT SPOILERS. The leaker who spoiled this gained credibility from the stated above. She was going on a spoiling spree, so this is the result of that.

- Sora "Dies" or lost in time
-Riku apparently does die, but is revived?
- YX has a badass "death" scene
- You fight YX, Xemnas and Ansem all at once with Mickey and Riku (they allegedly suck lol)
- You control Aqua (as seen by that vid)
- Roxas and Xion join your party when fighting Saix (unsure about Axel), unsure if Xion is a bossfight prior.
- Master Xehanort gets "redeemed" before dying, whatever that means
The Foretellers show up during the credits
Riku and Sora beat Repliku.

Lovesponge

Awards
When you guys post spoilers. Can you at least say what spoilers you are talking about.

What's the Point of hiding thé spoilers if others don't have any clue what you are talking about without actually reading them? Now I only see spoilers tags and I have to hope it aren't big spoilers when I want to read them.

I for example don't want to know the ending or some really big events. But I like Disney teasers or small spoilers or end game stuff. But I never have any idea what is behind the spoiler tags.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back