• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
The OG leaker just uploaded part of the Dive to the Heart/Beginning of the game. Specifically the chess scene that was shown to us all the way back in 2015.

He's uploading in parts because whenever he tried to upload the whole thing, the mouse's ninjas instantly took it down.

Edit he just uploaded the actual Dive to the Heart part

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Really hum-drum for a KH tutorial. I like the look of the "sky" portion of his heart but ehhh the whole thing feels very much like one more thing getting checked off the list. Like they made it obligatory instead of experiential, and the way it's awkwardly framed between the Xehanort/Eraqus chess scene and Yen Sid's tower doesn't really make any sense. In KH1 it was a "dream" Sora was having, in KH2 it was part of Roxas's process of awakening his old memories and identity. Here it feels like it's just a matter of getting it over with. Even "Destati" doesn't really sink in or bring much energy to the sequence this time around.

shady543

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But yeah the story leaks are definitely getting full on now aha. See you guys around early March I guess???

Last edited:

CDD

Awards
Yikes, some of you need to learn to express yourselves with using shit you took from TV Tropes.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But yeah the story leaks are definitely getting full on now aha. See you guys around early March I guess???

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mizunashi

Haven't seen the Luxord bit, but watching Ansem SoD stutter and plead for PENCE to back away from him did make me turn my head. You can't have him open the game beating Aqua's ass, then having him act out a Comedy Disney villain trope, THEN expect me to still view him as a serious threat in the endgame.

It's a tidbit concerning as to what kind of angle they're going for giving Luxord and Ansem Pete's characteristics.

Kirankrt

Haven't seen the Luxord bit, but watching Ansem SoD stutter and plead for PENCE to back away from him did make me turn my head. You can't have him open the game beating Aqua's ass, then having him act out a Comedy Disney villain trope, THEN expect me to still view him as a serious threat in the endgame.

It's a tidbit concerning as to what kind of angle they're going for giving Luxord and Ansem Pete's characteristics.

THIS! I’m getting less Seeker of Darkness vibes and more “bugger! Wife’s catched me with my girlfriend!’ vibes.

and Pence’s delivery of ‘friend who used to live here’ . I’m getting really fed up with them saying to sound so booody whimsical with vocal delivery.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Finally woke up after working multiple consecutive shifts.

Glad that the Organization is finally losing after they spent all of DDD just simply winning.

Aqua being arrogant ... is something that was pretty in character since she always came off as pretty holier than thou in BBS, so I can buy her whole "too weak too often speech" before Vanitas.

Dive to the Heart feels like a sense of finality, but it feels pretty standard.

Leon123

Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
In light of ... recent revelations, I have a few theories to make:

Larxene gets frozen by Elsa or disposed of by Marshmallow

Marluxia gets bonked on the head by a frying pan.

Repliku gets blasted by a rocket fist.

Xehanort's eyes a grey!!! The man is possessed either by a person or by the darkness itself. Or by a person named darkness lol. Which means Nomura kinda lied. The yellow eyes are not a direct connection to Xehanort. There's something else there.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Xehanort's eyes a grey!!! The man is possessed either by a person or by the darkness itself. Or by a person named darkness lol. Which means Nomura kinda lied. The yellow eyes are not a direct connection to Xehanort. There's something else there.

Yeah. I feel like the whole Aqua situation also supports the idea that the whole yellow eyes and white hair no longer holds the same meaning.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.