• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful Schemer

I wonder whether
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Would be impressed if there is an 'a' and even ending with an 'a'.

I suppose we can trinify:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Axel is triple trouble.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So one question. Nomura told in some interviews as we all know that we would be able to do like everything in the final world. What’s that about? Is it true? A non-spoilery answer would be very nice :)

It's very hard to properly answer this one without going at least partly into spoiler territory, so I'll refrain from saying anything except if you really can accept a small spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh well,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where did I spoil anything?!
You said you loved the ending, and then said things that had not been shown in any marketing, which gives reason to believe it’s from the ending itself.

I don’t care if you ultimately think it’s “not really a spoiler”. It influences how one may perceive the ending going and influence thought trains, as well as revealing specific things about a world and some of the stuff that happens there. Keep it inside of a spoiler tag or face infractions. That goes for everyone.

NoWay

Awards
It's very hard to properly answer this one without going at least partly into spoiler territory, so I'll refrain from saying anything except if you really can accept a small spoiler.
Well then let me ask differently. Just from your point of view: Did Nomura overhyped the world? Or would you agree with him and say “Yes, it is a very entertaining world gameplay wise”?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Will post more info regarding the credits soon.

Last edited:

palizinhas

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHFan91

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well then let me ask differently. Just from your point of view: Did Nomura overhyped the world? Or would you agree with him and say “Yes, it is a very entertaining world gameplay wise”?

Like said, I've only seen pictures and summaries from other people so far as I don't actively seek out spoilers, but from these when it comes to the gameplay aspect it does seem to be entertaining.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well, that's something the game more or less delivers on:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

KHFan91

Well, with my answers given, I'm more excited for the game than ever before.

Come on, 29th!

Thetamu64

Hey everyone!
I know a lot of people will go dark once the Japanese version of the game releases, but since I live in Japan, I will definitely be getting the game on release, but I will also be live streaming it and giving detailed translation of the gameplay, items, move set, and more for those who want to get an early look at the game before the English version drops. My main goal will be to explore every part of the game and the worlds it has to offer, as long as go in depth with the gameplay more than anything

I did this back when 2.8 drop, and now that I have a proper HD capture card to stream the game, I will definitely be putting all my effort to give as much information on the game as possible.

If you are someone who is interested in getting an early look at the game and doesn't mind spoilers, then please join in on my stream. I will also be raffling off some awesome Tokyo sky tree exclusive merch! the game is almost a week away from Japan release and I definitely wanna share all that with you guys when its here! I will be streaming on twitch at [https://www.twitch.tv/thetamu64/](https://www.twitch.tv/thetamu64/)

Hope to see you 1/25!

sorawild

About Vanitas

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back