• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirankrt

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Mother Gothel
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kirankrt

Mother Gothel
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
So...

No Hans, Gothel, Hades, Randall, Zurg. What about Pirates of the Caribbean? Are any of Davy Jones, the Kraken, or Calypso bosses? Or did they also get the shaft? If Gothel is out, I guess that means the Stabbington Brothers stand no chance of appearing at all.

Everyone says they focused entirely on Disney content to the detriment of the original characters/worlds like Radiant Garden, but if that's the case then what is this?

Neo_

Awards
Super disappointing; at this point, we're lucky they even put Randall in cutscenes.

Randall himself would make a fine boss like Sabor
Yeah, he would be a cross between Sabor and Stealth Sneak (camo).

Aramagon

Awards
Disappointed. Like, really, really disappointed.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kirankrt

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Please tag your spoilers!!! Discuss your disappointment, but what ​you are disappointed about should be kept in spoiler tags.

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please tag your spoilers!!! Discuss your disappointment, but what ​you are disappointed about should be kept in spoiler tags.
Really? The game is out, we're in the spoiler section and we have to use spoiler tags to say what isn't in the game?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Really? The game is out, we're in the spoiler section and we have to use spoiler tags to say what isn't in the game?

Let people become disappointed on their own. If they want to seek out what bosses are/aren't in the game they can click to open the spoilers.

Neo_

Awards
Let people become disappointed on their own. If they want to seek out what bosses are/aren't in the game they can click to open the spoilers.
lol, when will it be okay to not use spoiler tags?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
lol, when will it be okay to not use spoiler tags?

All spoilers must be tagged for a minimum of three months. Spoiler and plot discussion must remain in the spoiler thread, with the spoiler tags on, whereas people looking for assistance with gameplay and whatnot can post in the main section.

This will be the same plan for the four days between Japan and Globals release.

EDIT: I found the official policy. Three months it is.

Last edited:

theshadowman

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
What is the fate of Pete/Maleficent? Do we fight either? Do we fight any Disney character for that matter?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So...

No Hans, Gothel, Hades, Randall, Zurg. What about Pirates of the Caribbean? Are any of Davy Jones, the Kraken, or Calypso bosses? Or did they also get the shaft? If Gothel is out, I guess that means the Stabbington Brothers stand no chance of appearing at all.

Everyone says they focused entirely on Disney content to the detriment of the original characters/worlds like Radiant Garden, but if that's the case then what is this?
Davy Jones is still a boss along with a Nobody version of the Krakken. Be happy that Jones didn't got the same treatment as CLU (in DDD) or Randall in this game. Also Beckett appears but personally I'm fine he's not a boss cause tbh he doesn't have any fighting capabilities and only relied on Mercer to do the Dirty work, so I'm okay with Beckett not being fought.

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aramagon

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perkilator

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back