• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I mean, if you know how Drakengard 1 ending E is and it's diddlying canon and starts Nier verse, it's not too far-fetched....

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It is made in the vein of the old concept-esque secret endings from KH 1 and 2 rather than the deep story-involved ones BBS, Re: Coded and DDD had.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MelodicEnigma

Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is made in the vein of the old concept-esque secret endings from KH 1 and 2 rather than the deep story-involved ones BBS, Re: Coded and DDD had.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lol, the secret ending. Though, the KH1 and 2 (final mix included) endings were something that was discovered to be an actual moment expressed in the story, albeit not fully the same of course. I'm curious:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, the secret ending. Though, the KH1 and 2 (final mix included) endings were something that was discovered to be an actual moment expressed in the story, albeit not fully the same of course. I'm curious:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Who knows, maybe
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zul

Awards
*taps head*"They can't shift me from Versus to KH3 if I turn KH into Versus ."

Noivern

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I didn't understand anything of the secret ending...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
So....a secret ending that is no doubt confusing and will be the base for a whole bunch of analysis and theories that is set in a city that has Riku and a hooded boi.

Just like old times, eh?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think they just force riku and namine on us so it give us a reason he in the reaper game

U.N. Owen

Awards
My knowledge on the subject matter is limited, but Sora looks like he's in Shinjuku near the 109 department store (though it looks like a 104 if you asked me). Riku stands near the Tokyo Metropolitan Building, the place where the Master of Masters stands atop. Horay for being a Digimon fan so you can know all these landmarks.

Perkilator

Awards
My knowledge on the subject matter is limited, but Sora looks like he's in Shinjuku near the 109 department store (though it looks like a 104 if you asked me). Riku stands near the Tokyo Metropolitan Building, the place where the Master of Masters stands atop. Horay for being a Digimon fan so you can know all these landmarks.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So with that secret ending in mind....

I could see KH4 or whatever game it teases taking place in worlds based on live action Disney properties. With the Caribbean, Nomura said they wanted to prove they could successfully adapt a live action property to KH, so it could have been a test for what he wants to do with the next game.

Awards

I could see KH4 or whatever game it teases taking place in worlds based on live action Disney properties. With the Caribbean, Nomura said they wanted to prove they could successfully adapt a live action property to KH, so it could have been a test for what he wants to do with the next game.
So we gonna be stealing the Declaration of Independence with good ol' Nic Cage?

But anyway, my impression is that KH4 may flip the script and go with Square Enix worlds.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

what if nomura going to kh into other media like cartoon like witch or even gargogles becuase it seems it getting even darker

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wow, I...actually think I love the secret ending? Lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The original Kingdom Hearts 1 was conceived as a crossing of Final Fantasy with Disney. Perhaps the new saga will see a crossing of Disney with Final Fantasy.

GrumpyRoxy

It's not like the secret endings from before has been understandable and clear lol

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
The original Kingdom Hearts 1 was conceived as a crossing of Final Fantasy with Disney. Perhaps the new saga will see a crossing of Disney with Final Fantasy.

Like Disney characters being inserted into Square Enix original worlds and properties? That'd honestly be pretty cool all things considered! I hope the other original characters get some focus and it's not just Sora and Riku next saga though.

Back