• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
We got the damn snake in Union X.

Oh, good, another reason for me to hate that freaking Chi game. I'm sure a KH3 battle against Cobra Jafar would be better than that trash, even without playing it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I know it wasn't in KH3 but Princess and the Frog might still have a chance at appearing in KH4. Moana as well. Based on future plot points the KH3 introduced those films have a good chance in my opinion

ghostwarmen

Awards
Honestly, I feel the next game needs to have Incredibles & Princess and the Frog in as worlds, these should be the first 2 they consider. Syndrome and Dr. Facilier would make great boss fights (you know, if they decide to have any), and the worlds would fit nicely in the story.

mriku90

Awards
I know it wasn't in KH3 but Princess and the Frog might still have a chance at appearing in KH4. Moana as well. Based on future plot points the KH3 introduced those films have a good chance in my opinion

Yes I think the new POH plotline will be a highlight of KH4 which likely means Moana, PATF, and Brave.

I also think Incredibles and Zootopia are shoe ins. I expect Frozen and TS to return.

Hopefully KH4 has 9-10 Disney Worlds and NO MORE POOH! Not after the travesty in KH3.

I would like the final remaining worlds in the next game to feature old school properties. Like Aladdin. Robin Hood, Atlantis, Jungle Book, or Treasure Planet.

horto12485

Awards
Yes I think the new POH plotline will be a highlight of KH4 which likely means Moana, PATF, and Brave.

I also think Incredibles and Zootopia are shoe ins. I expect Frozen and TS to return.

Hopefully KH4 has 9-10 Disney Worlds and NO MORE POOH! Not after the travesty in KH3.

I would like the final remaining worlds in the next game to feature old school properties. Like Aladdin. Robin Hood, Atlantis, Jungle Book, or Treasure Planet.

Yes this i can Agree with i mean we still need some old School Disney Properties that we haven't gotten to see in the Series and maybe some New Disney Properties for the Next Saga.

GrandWebster

Y'know kind of like what they did with Frozen and POTC

I think Zootopia would be a world they probably show off at an E3 event. E3 2022 I'm calling it!

Because get this, apparently Nick Wilde voice actor just announced that Disney is in the making of not just a Zootopia 2, but a Zootopia 3!

Zootopia is getting a Trilogy, for reasons. So yeah this world I think would be best shown off at a big E3 event.

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
As much as i enjoyed Zootopia, anyone find it a bit disappointing seeing more focus on sequels? Was looking forward to seeing more new ips in KH at some point.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
As much as i enjoyed Zootopia, anyone find it a bit disappointing seeing more focus on sequels? Was looking forward to seeing more new ips in KH at some point.
The KH series is going to be backed up in new IPs as it is. Zootopia, Moana, TP&TF, WIR, PIXAR films (unfortunately), not to mention older Disney films they still haven't used before. By the time they start working on KH5, Disney and PIXAR will have put out 2-3 more original films each at least.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
if Zootopia does get into KH4, i can already see Judy and/or Nick giving Donald a ticket for 'indecent exposure'. i.e. not wearing pants.

GrandWebster

if Zootopia does get into KH4, i can already see Judy and/or Nick giving Donald a ticket for 'indecent exposure'. i.e. not wearing pants.

I kind of wonder though. In Zootopia all the animals are mammals.

So Zootopia will probably be another transformation world, What mammal would you say Sora would be, and would Donald and Goofy stay the same?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
All I ask from this series is Donald's pantlessness to be acknowledged.

I kind of wonder though. In Zootopia all the animals are mammals.

So Zootopia will probably be another transformation world, What mammal would you say Sora would be, and would Donald and Goofy stay the same?
There's no reason for Goofy and Donald to change since they're already animals, but for Sora, I'd definitely go with a lion. It's kinda already is animal, what with his lion form in Pride Lands, his cat-like monster form, and the concept art where he's a lion furry.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
All I ask from this series is Donald's pantlessness to be acknowledged.

There's no reason for Goofy and Donald to change since they're already animals, but for Sora, I'd definitely go with a lion. It's kinda already is animal, what with his lion form in Pride Lands, his cat-like monster form, and the concept art where he's a lion furry.
But Fudge Donald and Goofy not changing would mean the series would finally have to acknowledge that those two are anthropomorphic animals. Yet they never do for some reason, lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
But Fudge Donald and Goofy not changing would mean the series would finally have to acknowledge that those two are anthropomorphic animals. Yet they never do for some reason, lol
Sora needs to learn the truth.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

The directors of Zootopia said that domesticated animals do not live in Zootopia, and that mammals are the only species in Zootopia. That means that Goofy cannot be a dog in that world because that's a domesticated animal, and Donald cannot be a duck because that's a bird.

Goofy being a coyote and Donald being a platypus would be the best way to maintain the world order in that world.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The directors of Zootopia said that domesticated animals do not live in Zootopia, and that mammals are the only species in Zootopia. That means that Goofy cannot be a dog in that world because that's a domesticated animal, and Donald cannot be a duck because that's a bird.

Goofy being a coyote and Donald being a platypus would be the best way to maintain the world order in that world.
That's not completely true, however. While the majority of residents in Zootopia are wild animals, there are domestic ones littered throughout. Sheep are a domestic animal, and domesticated red foxes are a thing (and nothing was said to which kind Nick is to my knowledge. ...If that's even possible.) Rabbits might be considered domestic too, though my knowledge on it is a little fuzzy, but domestic and "pet" animals do appear in Zootopia.

I got nothing for Donald except a vague memory that an interview stated a bird city does exist somewhere, but I just consider that concept and not truely Canon.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since Zootopia is a animal themed world could you imagine Nomura trying to tie it in somehow with the Foretellers? especially since

Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer hiffernhuffer buffernbuffernbuffer
Buffer buffer buffer buffer

They are the new antagonists

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Since Zootopia is a animal themed world could you imagine Nomura trying to tie it in somehow with the Foretellers? especially since

Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer hiffernhuffer buffernbuffernbuffer
Buffer buffer buffer buffer

They are the new antagonists
I'm all for it.

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Though Invi might have trouble with suddenly being a snake. lol

ImVentus

Awards
Unless Disney release that sequel pitch about other districts (birds, fish & reptiles) colliding with Zootopia's mammals, I don't know why anyone would worry about Goofy. As for Donald, things could be interesting. But I doubt they make a big deal about it. If anything they would waste a lot of potential if they just remade the plot of the film instead of an original story. I see more freedom doing something new and fresh with the setting. But then again it would probably take them a long time to develop the world from scratch.
A Moana world would be a tad bit easier to create, especially since the water simulation already has been touched upon with 3. I'd much rather see Nemo as a underwater world, unless more time will be spent in the realm of monsters. Everything on surface in Moana would be way too repetitive.

RIP pre 1980s IPS.

Predictably enough I'm contented KH3 debunked a dragged argument in the fandom, that no IP could fit unless it was distinctly different. Well that no longer matters. Any choice of non-used Disney property could have made the story work. Yeah even Chicken Little. No longer will I be able to take someone's counterargument as an excuse (for a dislike of the named IP) as an valid point for not being considered.

Back