• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wish the fake games were real

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I wanna play Wall Street Ninja. :'(

Wall Street Ninja 2 is better. They tightened the controls and gave you a lot more options for trading stocks and learning new jutsu. As a sequel, it's pretty solid. The only issue I had with it was that it is supposed to be a direct sequel, but it feels a little disjointed from the first one. I find it hard to believe it's the same MC since he acts like nothing ever really happened in the first one. They added a few new characters and it seems they're really interested in developing the plot.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, I think we all know what the real MVP game is…

SPACE CATS!

Space Cats is just a blatant rip off of Interplanetary Dogs. They weren't even subtle about it, pretty much just a copy paste. If it were the same studio I'd expect it to be released as DLC or a second scenario. Definitely not worth the full price to play a game I've already played with worse voice acting. It was also glitchy as heck. Might get swept under the rug though since the developers of ID is just a small indie company. Hard to believe such a big company would do something so scummy. Oh well, what can ya do.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I know that this is about the games displayed in the Toy Box, but one of the great shames of the pre-KH3 era was that we never got a true Birth by Sleep Vol. II. Sure, we did get 0.2, but I've got a feeling that they planned a whole lot more for a Birth by Sleep sequel than a short segment with Aqua in the realm of darkness. Maybe a Birth by Sleep volume II could come out post-KH3 as a new story where Aqua is facing a new threat among the worlds, Ventus is trying to learn about his past accompanied by his Chirithy, and Terra is now taking a fatherly role chasing after Ventus. Other trios and stories could take place as well, such as Ventus going on a side-mission with Isa and Lea to find out who that mysterious girl they mentioned in their secret reports was as a key to learning about his past. Aqua maybe would be investigating where Sora went for a short time with Riku or Kairi, and Terra could maybe bump into Xigbar at some point and try to track him down to find out what he's after, setting up a Kingdom Hearts IV.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I know that this is about the games displayed in the Toy Box, but one of the great shames of the pre-KH3 era was that we never got a true Birth by Sleep Vol. II. Sure, we did get 0.2, but I've got a feeling that they planned a whole lot more for a Birth by Sleep sequel than a short segment with Aqua in the realm of darkness.

They should've made that instead of DDD imo.

Perkilator

Awards
Space Cats is just a blatant rip off of Interplanetary Dogs. They weren't even subtle about it, pretty much just a copy paste. If it were the same studio I'd expect it to be released as DLC or a second scenario. Definitely not worth the full price to play a game I've already played with worse voice acting. It was also glitchy as heck. Might get swept under the rug though since the developers of ID is just a small indie company. Hard to believe such a big company would do something so scummy. Oh well, what can ya do.
This is officially my new signature. What a time to be alive.

Back