• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel coming October 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yen Press plans to release Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel by Tomoco Kanemaki on October 29th, 2019!

Written by Tomoco Kanemaki and illustrated by manga artist Shiro Amano, the Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] novel initially released as a duology (Side SoraSide Riku) in Japan and provided more in-depth story and characterization to the overall story of the video game that released back in 2012.

Remember to pre-order the Kingdom Hearts Re:coded novel set to release this August! Also, don't forget to pick up a copy of Kingdom Hearts: The NovelChain of Memories: The NovelKingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 1 & Volume 2, 358/2 Days: The Novel, Birth By Sleep: The Novel, and the Kingdom Hearts manga series by Shiro Amano!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just spent over $60 getting the Days and BbS novels and they have two more announced for later this year smh. Yen Press owns this wallet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I get very excited about these novels.

Me too. They are my favorite aspect about the series. Reading them have been an absolute joy and really remind me of why I love the series.

I just spent over $60 getting the Days and BbS novels and they have two more announced for later this year smh. Yen Press owns this wallet.

RIP your wallet

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Not to spread negativity but I wish they’d get a different writer for the novels since I’m not really a fan of Kanemaki’s minimalistic writing style :/

But yay for the people who are excited for this ❤️❤️❤️

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not to spread negativity but I wish they’d get a different writer for the novels since I’m not really a fan of Kanemaki’s minimalistic writing style :/

But yay for the people who are excited for this ❤❤❤

I don’t think much would change between writers if we got a new one without them changing the genre and rating. Light novels are sorta sold on the premise that they are minimalistic for easy reading, and especially since these are supposed to be friendly for younger audiences, they are even more simplified.

I appreciate the honesty, though! They aren’t for everybody.

Blue Firework

Awards
I'm so excited! I finally got around to starting the Days novel and I'm loving it so far. I also accidently bought 2 copies of BBS because I forgot that I had pre-ordered the first one months ago, whoops.

LostArtist

Awards
I might have to start reading these novels then cause I suck at reading, but they're light so heyyyyy

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
yR7BDrH.jpg
huozA9w.jpg
Sora's falling to his death and Riku's coming over to catch him.

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's a good time to be a KH fan. Seeing all of the post-KH2 novels just stream out from Yen On in one year alone is amazing. The placeholder link has the cover price at $14, so I guess these ran a little smaller than the 3 BBS/Days novels. I wasn't sure how big the two storylines were.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a good time to be a KH fan. Seeing all of the post-KH2 novels just stream out from Yen On in one year alone is amazing. The placeholder link has the cover price at $14, so I guess these ran a little smaller than the 3 BBS/Days novels. I wasn't sure how big the two storylines were.

They weren’t too big. I think Tomoco didn’t bother going too into detail about the world visits except when it concerned the main plot.

Sora's falling to his death and Riku's coming over to catch him.

tumblr_n67wuoxrus1tu0tpvo4_500.gif

allenleonardo

Awards
Well I hope they are still in stock when I finally have enough money. :oops:

I sadly dont even own a single novel, so how many of them are out there? (So that me and my poor wallet can get ready...)

Back