• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your world order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
I recall doing a thread like this for KH1 and 2, long before KH3 was unleashed.
As with the past games, you can pick between which of two worlds available at a time you want to visit first. I'm curious, which order do you guys go with? Which ones 'feels' right to you?
My order is as follows:
Kingdom of Corona
Toy Box
Arendelle
Monstropolis
The Caribbean
San Fransokyo

What order the game intended for me to do seems different, as in the Treasures list on the Gummiphone, Arendelle is listed after Monstropolis, despite me visiting the former first. But some amount of freedom is indeed appreciated!
I know it's a pretty minor aspect, but it's one I find intriguing is all, and it's one I find fun mixing around with on any future playthroughs.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I follow the world level thing, so it's Toy Box>Corona>Monstropolis>Arendelle>Caribbean>San Fransokyo.

The only time I ever changed it up was when I was trying a LV1 Proud run, so the world level didn't matter and I did Corona>Toy Box>Arendelle>Monstropolis>San Fransokyo>Caribbean.

I miss the old world map, where there was more freedom in choosing worlds (like doing Deep Jungle, then Wonderland, then Olympus). I guess with so few worlds, it was best to just limit two choices per region.

kaseykockroach

Awards
That was only in KH1 though. KH2 also did the "two worlds at a time" thing. So KH3 following suit was assumed.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That was only in KH1 though. KH2 also did the "two worlds at a time" thing. So KH3 following suit was assumed.
I never really paid attention to this, so I can't say for sure, but couldn't you have unlocked Halloween Town/Agrabah/The Pride Lands/Atlantica all at the same time and choose which one you wanted to do? And couldn't you do that with Beast's Castle/Land of Dragons/Olympus Coliseum?

disney233

Awards
KH1:
Destiny Island
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Olympus Coliseum
Deep Jungle
Agrabah
Monstro
Halloween Town
Atlantica
Neverland
100 Acre Wood
Hollow Bastion
End of the World

KH2
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
The Land of Dragons
Beast Castle
Olympus Coliseum
Disney Castle
Port Royal
Agrabah
Halloween Town
The Pride Lands
Space Paranoids
Atlantica
100 Acre Woods

KH3
Olympus
Twilight Town
Toy Box
The Kingdom of Corona
100 Acre Wood? (I forgot)
Arendelle
Monstropolis
The Caribbean
San Fransokyo
The Keyblade Graveyard/Final World/Schala Ad Caleum

Yes I didn't need to add the mandatory worlds in, but...idk I just like how it's structured. Throughout the Kingdom Hearts series you seem to choose a different path....to my nonexistent knowledge.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I never really paid attention to this, so I can't say for sure, but couldn't you have unlocked Halloween Town/Agrabah/The Pride Lands/Atlantica all at the same time and choose which one you wanted to do? And couldn't you do that with Beast's Castle/Land of Dragons/Olympus Coliseum?
If I recall correctly, you had to do both Agrabah and Halloween Town before Pride Lands opened up. I vividly recall doing the two and skipping Pride Lands entirely the first time I played as a kid, and paid the price (underleveled for Demyx).

disney233

Awards
If I recall correctly, you had to do both Agrabah and Halloween Town before Pride Lands opened up. I vividly recall doing the two and skipping Pride Lands entirely the first time I played as a kid, and paid the price (underleveled for Demyx).
Nonetheess you choose between Agrabah and Halloween Town. I believe completing just one of them opens up the Pride Lands.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Hmm...Odd. I could have sworn those two were required while Pride Lands and the second Space Paranoids visit were optional.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
In KH3 I do Corona before Toy Box because those Gigas are so annoying. I also don't like piloting the gigas so I struggle against them. Corona at its worst has the horse heartless but at its best I get Ever After quicker which is great for me since I focus on Magic/Mystic.

In KH2 I do Land of Dragons before Beast's Castle so I can get Hidden Dragon and use to switch Kingdom Key with Star Seeker.

In 3D they made a weird decision and made Prankster's Paradise combat level higher than The Grid's even though story wise Sora goes to Prankster's Paradise first. Not that it matters since I skip the cutscenes.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Disney Worlds you got to in RECOMMENDED Order:

1. Olympus
  2. Toy Box (Lower level than Corona and Favorite Deputy Keyblade can be useful against The Reaper Nobodies, and The Grim Guardianess boss in the world)
  3. Kingdom of Corona
  4. Monstropolis (Earn the Simba link summon which can be useful against the Marshmallow and Sköll boss fights in Arendelle)
  5. 100 Acre Wood
  6. Arendelle
  7. The Caribbean
  8. San Fransokyo

In KH3 I do Corona before Toy Box because those Gigas are so annoying. I also don't like piloting the gigas so I struggle against them. Corona at its worst has the horse heartless but at its best I get Ever After quicker which is great for me since I focus on Magic/Mystic.
That's your call but frankly I'd rather do Toy Box before Kingdom of Corona as the Favorite Deputy Keyblade can be useful against The Reaper Nobodies, and The Grim Guardianess.

The same can be said for Monstropolis as you get the Simba link summon which can be useful against the Marshmallow and Sköll boss fights in Arendelle instead of the other way around.

Nonetheess you choose between Agrabah and Halloween Town. I believe completing just one of them opens up the Pride Lands.
Actually it's Halloween Town that allows you to open Pride Lands

horto12485

Awards
My World order in Kh3...

Olympus
Twilight Town
Toy Box
Kingdom of Corona
Monstropolis
100 Acre Wood
Arendelle
The Caribbean
San Fransokyo
Dark World (I know this world isn't on the Map)
Land of Departure (Same as Dark World)
Keyblade Graveyard (With Scala Ad Caelum)

The World order from the Past Games (I know these don't Count)

KH1

Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Deep Jungle
Olympus Coliseum
Agrabah
Monstro
Halloween Town
Atlantica
Neverland
Hollow Bastion
End of the World

Kh2

Roxas's Twilight Town (AKA Alternate Twilight Town)
Twilight Town (With Mysterious Tower)
Radiant Garden (With Space Paranoids)
Land of Dragons
Beast's Castle
100 Acre Wood
Olympus Coliseum
Disney Castle (With Timeless River)
Port Royal
Agrabah
Halloween Town/Christmas Town
Pride Lands
Atlantica (Hate this World)