• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yay for Speed Boost. Wonder if they'll handle Draw.

Also, pretty much confirmed there's no voice acting?
I kept waiting to hear more on voice acting too, I'm gonna not get my hopes up and assume not :/

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I kept waiting to hear more on voice acting too, I'm gonna not get my hopes up and assume not :/
Judging by the game's price, I doubt there's voice acting. They went the extra mile fixing the models besides HD-izing them.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm actually excited to finally get this game. Like FF9, I never got the chance to finish it, so I'm going to when I buy it on Switch.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It’s either I buy this or the new Wraith skin. I’m thinking this because fuck EA.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It’s either I buy this or the new Wraith skin. I’m thinking this because fuck EA.
I was torn between this or Astral Chains. It was either buck $60 for a 15 to 30 hours game (Astral), or $20 for an equal or longer game (granted, I'll try to get Astral later).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Game unlocks in 13 minutes. Lets see if I can get more than 20 minutes into it this time or if I'll be scared off by how confusing junction and gf and etcs can be 8D

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Game unlocks in 13 minutes. Lets see if I can get more than 20 minutes into it this time or if I'll be scared off by how confusing junction and gf and etcs can be 8D
Haha I know they're daunting at first, but the systems aren't too bad once you figure it out. I think the game's tutorials made them come off way more confusing than they actually are.

Awards
I’m such a bad fan. I can’t even get past the first part of the game. I’m still at the school after all this time. The beginning of this game just drags onnnnn. I know what comes after, and I love it. I’m just so lazy and impatient 😫😫

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I’m such a bad fan. I can’t even get past the first part of the game. I’m still at the school after all this time. The beginning of this game just drags onnnnn. I know what comes after, and I love it. I’m just so lazy and impatient 😫😫
Hahahah I understand you. In my case, I'm in one of the Laguna sequences. The one where they're actors, lol

2 quid is good

Awards
The temptation is too strong to resist, although I'm a little disappointed it's not a double pack, I already bought the remaster digitally after all

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I already bought the Switch versions (I can't bring myself to play 8). What's the point in the PS4 version of 8 anyway? Shouldn't they focus it on the PS5?
Probably because a PS4 disc works on both consoles but a PS5 disc only works on the PS5 so they’d rather get more sales from both console generations than limit sales.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Meh, still don't see the point of this. The older FF series are portable console worthy at best.
Maximization of profits and enough of an excuse for fans to not worry about initial launch library because they have PS4 games to finish as well.

Back