• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you react if…?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says, we’re going to take turns listing off different scenarios and giving our reaction to them. The first person to reply has to list a different scenario from the one they replied to. Ready?

Now, how would you react if Sora was the last Fighter’s Pass character for Smash Ultimate?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
How would you react if Disney bought WB and allowed Bugs Bunny (and company) to be in Kingdom Hearts?

Veevee

Awards
How would you react if Disney bought WB and allowed Bugs Bunny (and company) to be in Kingdom Hearts?

Be afraid of and excited for some weird Space Jam Crossover Minigames at the same time.

How would you react if Nintendo suddenly declared a partnership with Sony, allowed each other to use their respective mascots?

Perkilator

Awards
I’d be scared and excited at the same time.

How would you react if, instead of possessing Buzz and never going anywhere with (because Pixar), Young Xehanort summoned an electric demon Heartless to possess the TV screen and the lights in the game store in Galaxy Toys?

Veevee

Awards
I’d be scared and excited at the same time.

How would you react if, instead of possessing Buzz and never going anywhere with (because Pixar), Young Xehanort summoned an electric demon Heartless to possess the TV screen and the lights in the game store in Galaxy Toys?

I'd be less disappointed about not being able to beat up stupid Buzz and get excited to becreative in destroying all the lights and fighting in complete darkness.

How would you react if Nomura had decided to keep up the "jealous of Kairi" thing in the first game and we'd basically have a weird love triangle by now?

Perkilator

Awards
Yeah, not sure how I’d feel about it.

How would you react if Crash Bandicoot eventually got that canceled sequel to Twinsanity where he goes through different TV shows?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'd be excited as frick. At first I'd think how the concept may not be as appealing now as it might have back then, but I think even more could be done with it now.

How would you react if Kingdom Hearts received an animated series on Disney+, but was an alternate story using the characters and general concepts rather than a more streamlined adaptation of the games?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
I'd be excited as frick. At first I'd think how the concept may not be as appealing now as it might have back then, but I think even more could be done with it now.

How would you react if Kingdom Hearts received an animated series on Disney+, but was an alternate story using the characters and general concepts rather than a more streamlined adaptation of the games?
I'd have to see how it was executed to give a proper judgement.

How would you react if there was a Heartless based on the Golem from Dragon Quest in Monstropolis and Twilight Town?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
How would you react if there was a Heartless based on the Golem from Dragon Quest in Monstropolis and Twilight Town?
Lament the lack of Sora drawn in Akira Toriyama style.

How would you react if KH3 got a demake on Switch with PS2 quality graphics?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Lament the lack of Sora drawn in Akira Toriyama style.

How would you react if KH3 got a demake on Switch with PS2 quality graphics?

Probably with a pre-order, I'd dig it as long as the worlds remained the same size and the game play were mostly the same.

How would you react if Disney and Square were to announce an extended Kingdom Hearts universe? (comics, a cartoon/anime or otherwise)

D

Deleted member 246005

Probably with a pre-order, I'd dig it as long as the worlds remained the same size and the game play were mostly the same.

How would you react if Disney and Square were to announce an extended Kingdom Hearts universe? (comics, a cartoon/anime or otherwise)
Excited, curious, concerned. Same with @FudgemintGuardian 's question.

How would you (everyone else) act if Yozora was revealed to be an amnesiac Sora?

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Awards
Excited, curious, concerned.

How would you (everyone else) act if Yozora was revealed to be an amnesiac Sora?
I’d surprised and unsurprised. It’s Nomura.

How would you react if PatF was in KH3, and it featured Dream Eaters as the enemies, and an original plot involving Luxord and Dr. Facilier?

D

Deleted member 246005

I’d surprised and unsurprised. It’s Nomura.

How would you react if PatF was in KH3, and it featured Dream Eaters as the enemies, and an original plot involving Luxord and Dr. Facilier?
Curious/Interested.

How would you all feel if Malificient never came back and each KH game had a different Disney antagonist?

Perkilator

Awards
Curious/Interested.

How would you all feel if Malificient never came back and each KH game had a different Disney antagonist?
If Randall was a major antagonist, I’m sure he’d target Elsa in Arendelle.

How would you react to Neku being in Dissidia NT?

Perkilator

Awards
I'd be glad to have him and sad there's no Beat.

How would you react if Square would stop making Final Fantasy games?
Cry and beg and plead them to keep the series alive.

How would you react if Atlantis (the Lost Empire) was in KH3 instead of the Caribbean?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Cry and beg and plead them to keep the series alive.

How would you react if Atlantis (the Lost Empire) was in KH3 instead of the Caribbean?
I'd be excited and worried to see how they'd try and adapt such a dense story.

How would you react if KH would start creating worlds based off of TV shows like Kim Possibly or Gravity Falls?

Perkilator

Awards
I'd be excited and worried to see how they'd try and adapt such a dense story.

How would you react if KH would start creating worlds based off of TV shows like Kim Possibly or Gravity Falls?
I’d be down for that.

How would you react if we got Aqua and Riku were party members alongside Donald and Goofy in KH3’s final battle?

Back