• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD collections confirmed for Xbox One in 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This really disappoints me. I'm vapid with gamers and think that 358/2 Days in its current form but with HD graphics would have made it a better game (and some elements would have been automatically approved due to no hardware limitations, like the backpack.)

I really wonder just how much effort a HD version of 358/2 Days and Re:coded would have taken, due to the year difference in release, them making the cutscenes, and re-using assets that are a decade old. And I wonder, if they hadn't pursued the PS3 remasters, if it would have been possible if they aimed for the PS4 in the first place.
Maybe it would have taken them a year and a half. Though I think the problem would be balancing, seeing as how they would have to change the gameplay to something else and then see how they would balance the missions.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This really disappoints me. I'm vapid with gamers and think that 358/2 Days in its current form but with HD graphics would have made it a better game (and some elements would have been automatically approved due to no hardware limitations, like the backpack.)
I'm of the opinion that graphics were the least of the game's issues.

Like seriously, that holds up pretty darn well at higher resolusions!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora already can be in Smash as he's been on multiple Nintendo handhelds.

And even if he weren't, Sakurai said the only requirement to be in Smash is that the character must be from a video game.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like this should have happened back when they came out on PS4 but I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they had to redo the playstation buttons in the menus and shit and that's what took them so long. It'd be even easier to convert to Nintendo since it uses the same buttons but different mapping on Switch, but theyd have to drop the quality. I'm happy they're finally getting it on XBOX though!

Back