• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The latest trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS 3's Re:Mind DLC has just gone live on the official Youtube channel! This new footage features the return of Leon and the gang in Radiant Garden, explorable Scala ad Caelum, playable Ventus and Kairi, and much more!

KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind is coming to PlayStation®4 on January 23, 2020 and Microsoft Xbox One on February 25, 2020.

Re Mind - the other tale that unfolded during the climax of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Determined to rescue Kairi, Sora travels to the Keyblade Graveyard a short time before the final battle was to take place. Lacking a corporeal form, he traces the hearts of the seven guardians of light. Through experiencing their personal battles firsthand, Sora is about to discover truths that he has never before imagined.
SQUARE ENIX® invites Keyblade wielders to dive back into the journey with Sora and friends in the KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind DLCcoming to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on January 23, 2020 and Xbox One family of devices on February 25, 2020.

For players who have completed KINGDOM HEARTS III, the Re Mind DLC provides a new playable episode as Sora adventures to make his way back to his friends and discovers truths that he has never before imagined. The new Re Mind trailer gives players a first look at the FINAL FANTASY® characters set to appear in the DLC, showcasing a glimpse of fan-favorite Aerith from FINAL FANTASY VII

In Re Mind, players will be able to take on multiple boss battles, a Limitcut and Secret Episode, a new greeting mode, slideshow features and a new “Premium Menu” mode that includes diverse difficulty settings and gameplay challenges.

Additionally, a free patch update (Version 1.07) is set to be released in January for all KINGDOM HEARTS III players which includes a main story update, new abilities and a new form for Sora along with the addition of Keyblades, “Oathkeeper” and “Oblivion”. Players will also be able to utilize expanded sharing features from January.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirankrt

Just realised...Kairi and Sora are fighting GoatNort...with thirteen no names.

maybe they go back and and stop him from forging theX Blade?

Whadda reckon? Recycle audio of Hauer or new actor?

drew0512

Awards
I'm genuinely speechless. I wasn't expecting half of this trailer to be real. FF chars? Explorable Scala? So many playable characters? Just wow!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Holy. That fight where we seem to play as the Guardians as a group against the Norts looks amazing. Playable Kairi brings me so much joy. And I will take all the Aqua/Riku scenes!!

Maybe this won’t fix all the game’s problems or make everyone happy, but no one can argue that they aren’t listening to the fan feedback.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Aqua, Xion and King Mickey. The trio I didn't know I needed. I like what's taking shape here.

Any

Awards
YES!

Ventus have new darkness now???? I thought he remained pure light....BUT IM SO EXCITED

Back