• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura to create special illustration for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Revealed on the Japanese PlayStation Blog, series creator and director Tetsuya Nomura has illustrated a special piece of arwork for KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind. The illustration will be included as the bottom visual for Japan's special pre-order theme for KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind.

The PlayStation Store has started accepting reservations for “Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind” today on December 11! Customers who make a reservation on the PS Store will receive a custom theme as a purchase gift. This custom theme will feature an illustration created by Tetsuya Nomura which will serve as the top screen of the DLC and the bottom of this theme. It will be a special illustration created for this DLC, so look forward to its release!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Thanks to Ryuman on the forums for the tip!

Last edited by a moderator:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Guess the rest of the World not getting it is Nomura being salty about the leak and the recorrding of the first trailer in July.

He did say there'd be consequences...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish this would have been a "congrats you've fully completed Kingdom Hearts 3. Have a theme" thing that the remasters did :'(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guess the rest of the World not getting it is Nomura being salty about the leak and the recorrding of the first trailer in July.

He did say there'd be consequences...

I'm sure the salt has been there since the first leak way back with the FTP dump with Monsters Inc and Frozen.

I wish this would have been a "congrats you've fully completed Kingdom Hearts 3. Have a theme" thing that the remasters did :'(

No hope, only disappointment or spending $100s on other versions of KH3 just to get things.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm sure the salt has been there since the first leak way back with the FTP dump with Monsters Inc and Frozen.
I don't doubt it and he does seem like someone that doesn't let go of these types of "slights".
Verium Rex and Yazora are kind of evident of that.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
LMAO, I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura is salty because of the leaks.
Imagine the next KH game only be released in Japan. 🤪

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Is the image shown the special illustration? I’m confused lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is the image shown the special illustration? I’m confused lol

No, that's just the top screen. The special illustration will be displayed on the bottom. Like this:

Top:
15364233019_9d11ef8d90_b.jpg

Bottom:
14930674313_9fae72eecd_b.jpg

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Thanks. Erm, so the bottom screen has yet to be shown then, correct?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Boy, it's like they had that planned in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back