• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you pre ordering KH3 Re Mind?

• Yes, I pre ordered the regular edition

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Yes, I plan to pre order it before January 23

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Yes, even though it’s delayed on xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I pre ordered the orchestra edition

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • No, because it’s delayed on xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I want to see what it fully brings before purchasing

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • No, I don’t like the idea of pre ordering

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • No, it’s too expensive or I don’t want it

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I preordered KH3 digitally just for the theme even though I bought the deluxe edition + Bring Arts so you bet your bottom I'm gonna preorder that Orchestra edition, especially since I missed out on both the concert and the Oathkeeper/Oblivion batons.
I pre-ordered KH3 the weekend before its release because players that pre-loaded it were able to play it fully, hahaha.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I pre-ordered KH3 the weekend before its release because players that pre-loaded it were able to play it fully, hahaha.
It gave me access to it at 11 PM CST instead of 12 the night before but other than that I wasn't able to play it too early. I was off and ready though, I played it for four days straight lol. I can't wait for this DLC to be loaded too!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Okay I've now preordered it (with the concert video) and the theme is pretty nice lol. I like how the Library icon looks like 3 Kingdom Key keychains (as in keychains shaped like the keyblade) hanging in a cabinet lol

tmp1114

Awards
I pre-order it and it give me when it release and it on December 31 2020 I think it make a mistake.

Sora3000

Awards
I pre-order it and it give me when it release and it on December 31 2020 I think it make a mistake.
I pre-ordered it on my PS4 as well and it told me the same thing. I seriously hope it won't take the Playstation people long to realize that it is supposed to be released in 22 days now.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Not the pre-ordering type. I just prefer to buy things when they're actually out.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Well, I used gift cards (I refuse to have any cc on my ps account) and all's well..Except I'm having trouble getting ahold of Sony. Just tried to call and they're CLOSED. Sheesh Sony what is wrong with you?

I'll try again later and complain.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay. I just called Square Enix tech support (Sony is STILL~! MIA.) (Mods, pardon this double post.)

The guy on the phone said it's still coming out at the end of the month NOT at the end of the year; what you see on the page on your PS4 is a PLACEHOLDER date that Sony is taking their sweet time about fixing. (Square has been getting TONS of calls about this.) I am going to keep trying to get Sony though if it isn't fixed soon. I'm betting they just have a lot of crud to deal with right now. Bet a lot of kiddies got PS4's and stuff for Christmas..

If anyone wants the number to Square btw, I can pm it to ya; I've managed to get it on BG Wiki for good reason; Square REALLY hides their tech support number.

Last edited:

OneDandelion

Awards
Once upon a time I would have. Now, I've barely been able to convince myself to get it without waiting for reviews. I was so disappointed with most of KH3 its hard to justify paying $30 without even knowing how much content will be in the game. I hope its worth it because I love this series and want to support Nomura, but I'm convinced that Disney is sabotaging this series in the same way they have been literally ruining everything that their brand touches.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Well, finally got ahold of Sony. The lady on teh phone is passing this up to corporate; if it don't fix itself by the release date guys, CALL SONY IMMEDIATELY. If they don't fix it soon, I can guarantee that Sony is going to have some serrrious crud flung in their eyes by angry fans. And I think everyone here will agree with me.

redcrown

Awards
This might have been asked here on another thread already but anyone have a good guess on what the size of it will be? I'm having some storage space trouble on my PS4 as of now and am curious how much extra gb is needed to fully install and download it, I don't want to find out release day that I can't even play it because it couldn't download itself properly.

Back